Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.

Unread 05-13-2010, 06:29 PM

Losts of health problems with saturn retro

Has anyone been affected so much with health problems as I have? I have saturn transiting my 6th house. I have virgo there as ruler and saturn is currently retrograding. I have had all these little ailments pop up as of last year in June and this past month was very bad. Could all this be saturn's work? Saturn is natally in my 2nd house..... Please let me know ...

thank you
Attached Images
File Type: gif transit.gif (5.1 KB, 125 views)

Last edited by venusia; 05-13-2010 at 09:48 PM.
Unread 05-28-2010, 07:29 PM

Re: A Medical Astrology Primer

Hello Jeremy,

I have been reading this thread and was wondering if you could look at the my chart that I have previously posted. I have natal pluto in my sixth house. How will that affect my health? I have had a lot of issues now that saturn has been in my 6th and conjuncted my pluto. I went through very bad stress, anxiety, and other issues for the past months. I will be buying the books that you guys have written about on this site because I believe in natural healing instead of taking pills. Well thanks for your help..... VENUSIA
Unread 05-29-2010, 08:29 AM

Re: Losts of health problems with saturn retro

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusia View Post
Has anyone been affected so much with health problems as I have? I have saturn transiting my 6th house. I have virgo there as ruler and saturn is currently retrograding. I have had all these little ailments pop up as of last year in June and this past month was very bad. Could all this be saturn's work? Saturn is natally in my 2nd house..... Please let me know ...

thank you
Hi Venusia,
You may not receive a reply to your recent posts here because this thread is a 'sticky'.....more medically astrological informational than deductional of a disorder.
You may do better to post a separate thread on the med. board.
I was unable to open the chart you posted on this thread when clicking on the image.
Unread 06-01-2010, 07:26 PM

Re: Losts of health problems with saturn retro

Thank you for your reply... no wonder I was getting no replies. I'll post it in the med. board
Unread 11-15-2010, 11:53 PM
Banned

This is such a great explanation,I will probably read more if you threads and posts Jeremy,keep up the good work.
Unread 03-29-2012, 08:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Blackempress Send a message via Skype™ to Blackempress

I'm a beginner but the information is marvellous. Gonna stay subscribed for details.
Unread 03-31-2012, 01:39 AM

For health aspects we look at the 1st house planets, signs, ruler and where it is as well as our 6th house influences. That is all. It is all being made very complicated and ranging all over the chart and certain degrees etc???. Not on.

We can look at the 12th house for conception and the influences that naturally start there. Sometimes we can look at the Moon and its influence for hereditary factors and the Sun for the male influence. But they have to marry up with the ascendant and the 6th house in some way.
Unread 03-31-2012, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusia View Post
Hello Jeremy,

I have been reading this thread and was wondering if you could look at the my chart that I have previously posted. I have natal pluto in my sixth house. How will that affect my health? I have had a lot of issues now that saturn has been in my 6th and conjuncted my pluto. I went through very bad stress, anxiety, and other issues for the past months. I will be buying the books that you guys have written about on this site because I believe in natural healing instead of taking pills. Well thanks for your help..... VENUSIA
Can you post a natal chart with the progressions and transits?
I have Saturn Pluto in the 6th also and good on you for going the natural way. I am a natural therapist, no surprise with a 6th house stellium.
Digestive problems can arise with you and diet needs to be looked at and reformed as well as exercise regimes. However I need your chart before further comment. Saturn is the planet of chronic ailments, bone problems and can be kicked off at our Saturn returns. Pluto deals with eliminative processes, bowels, anus, etc., sexual organs and sometimes tumours there. However for Cancer to develop we need at least three aspects and this is not a subject that can be casually diagnosed online. You need to take any advice with a pinch of salt as we are not all medical astrologers. Some are on the way of course. You know who I mean.

Last edited by Claire19; 03-31-2012 at 01:50 AM.
Unread 03-31-2012, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackempress View Post
I'm a beginner but the information is marvellous. Gonna stay subscribed for details.
Did I recommend A T Mann's book on astrology and healing?? It is very good although not perfectly comprehensive. It delineates every degree of the zodiac and what body part it rules. The combination of aspects. etc. Medical astrology is one of my main interests as a healer.
Unread 03-31-2012, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
Can you post a natal chart with the progressions and transits?
........... However I need your chart before further comment.
.................. You need to take any advice with a pinch of salt as we are not all medical astrologers. Some are on the way of course. You know who I mean.
Claire,
Did you notice that VENUSIA's post is almost 2 years old??
The influences are long past and any effects realised.
Unread 03-31-2012, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
Did I recommend A T Mann's book on astrology and healing?? It is very good although not perfectly comprehensive. It delineates every degree of the zodiac and what body part it rules. The combination of aspects. etc. Medical astrology is one of my main interests as a healer.

I have also found the Mann book of much reference value in this field.
Unread 02-13-2014, 04:39 PM

Concerning Medical Astrology which chart is recommended for study and posting in asking for help, Natal with transits, progressions with transits or Solar return with transits ??

Thank you for your advice
Unread 02-14-2014, 03:56 AM

Fundamentally the natal, plus extensions of the natal (ie transits, directions, progressions)
Solar Return can also be highly significant (for comparison with the natal) But event charts (called "decumbitures") for the time an illness started (if known), or when an accident occured, or (sometimes) when the illness was first diagnosed, can be significant as well.
Horary (particularly as developed in contemporary continental Europe) can often be of much value as well.
Unread 02-14-2014, 07:06 AM

Thank you for your reply Dr. Farr
Unread 03-25-2014, 07:13 AM

I am a newcomer in this forum. this is very good forum for discussion and learning.
Unread 05-17-2015, 01:32 AM

wow Jeremy this is a great read, thank you

Last edited by theartbeing; 05-17-2015 at 01:37 AM. Reason: i misspelled
Unread 05-17-2015, 01:37 AM

so , I have my moon, jupiter and mercury opposed pluto, does this mean the stress would naturally eliminate or funnel towards pluto? or block it? sorry, im a novice and pay too much attention to little fixed stars, dark goddesses and nodes lol.
Unread 08-15-2015, 06:21 AM

Post Re: A Medical Astrology Primer

What would anyone with 8th house Suns are at risk of, esp. those with a Sun in Aquarius at the very house in medical astrology? Speaking of the 6th house, I have a Neptune in it but lays in Sagittarius, the sign rules the thighs. Also a Mercury in Pisces-9th house ruled by Sagittarius. And my Sun conjuncts Moon-ruled by Cancer which is my ascendant sign.

If we consider parazodiacs in medical astrology which I doubt will be taken up, I believe Ophiuchus between Scorpio and Sagittarius may affect the bowels or intestines and Orion between Taurus and Gemini on the neck. Cetus between Pisces and Aries may be the spine or vertebrae holds the human body together from the shoulders (Gemini?) to buttocks (scorpio?).
Unread 04-13-2017, 09:12 AM

I have a problem with coffee addiction, have been drinking it all my life and now I have headaches and skin rashes on my ankle when I overdue the black beverage. Have quit for a time but regress. Have Scorpio stellium in 5-6house starting with Saturn Mercury and Sun, Venus in 6H. Have Libra Neptune in 5H squaring Cancer Uranus in 2H. Any advice is welcome.

Tags
astrology, medical, primer