Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-06-2009, 02:54 PM

Pluto conj Libra Asc- averse to beauty??

I find Libra risings are generally beautiful, and people with Pluto on the Asc tend to be quite sexy. So one would think that a combo of these 2 would incline someone to be extremely attractive.

However I have found this to be quite the opposite in the charts of 3 women I know with Pluto conjunct Libra rising. All 3 seem to put no effort at all into their appearance. They have all told me that looks don't matter to them. One of them lives in the same two tattered sweaters she wore 18 years ago. I would even go so far as to say that all 3 women almost make an effort to appear unattractive. Yet they are all very appreciative of other peoples beauty, but always neglect their own.

I'm trying to figure out why this would be...possibly Pluto is so interested in depth and integrity that it finds looks shallow and superficial (which of course by definition, they are, however there is no denying that they do, unfortunately matter). I suppose there may also be a fear of beauty, a feeling that it takes away from their credibility as a person. Can anyone else suggest possibilities as to why Pluto conjunct a Libra Asc would incline someone to be averse to their own beauty?

Tags
averse, beauty, conj, libra, pluto