Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-21-2019, 09:35 AM
alin alin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3
Post 4 planets in the 2nd house. help

I've got my Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus and Mercury in my 2nd. Uranus conjunct Mercury in Aquarius, and the other two are in Capricorn. Please help me understand these placements as i really don't know how to combine all the different energies of these planets into a whole picture. I've never been interested much in money until recently. now I feel like I am suddenly obsessed with becoming rich and I got into sport betting (unexpectedly for myself). In a couple of months I am going to have Jupiter transiting my second, while Pluto and Saturn also being there. what can it bring me and how sould i approach money with there planets? thank you

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-21-2019, 12:26 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 50,325
Re: 4 planets in the 2nd house. help

Quote:
Originally Posted by alin View Post


I've got my Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus and Mercury in my 2nd. Uranus conjunct Mercury in Aquarius, and the other two are in Capricorn. Please help me understand these placements as i really don't know how to combine all the different energies of these planets into a whole picture. I've never been interested much in money until recently. now I feel like I am suddenly obsessed with becoming rich and I got into sport betting (unexpectedly for myself). In a couple of months I am going to have Jupiter transiting my second, while Pluto and Saturn also being there. what can it bring me and how sould i approach money with there planets? thank you
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:


https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post


Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 10-21-2019, 02:03 PM
Cecile Cecile is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Texas Hill Country 2,000 ft from the Guadalupe
Posts: 91
Re: 4 planets in the 2nd house. help

Good morning JupiterAsc.

Just an FYI that even by following the desktop directions I am unable to upload the Astrodienst image of a chart. The error messages reads, "Invalid file." The problem is probably on my end. I use instead the alternate method of creating a PDF which uploads without a hitch. I just thought I'd mention this in case anyone else experiences the same issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

Cecile
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cecile For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (10-21-2019)
  #4  
Unread 10-21-2019, 03:58 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 50,325
Re: 4 planets in the 2nd house. help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecile View Post
Good morning JupiterAsc.

Just an FYI that even by following the desktop directions I am unable to upload the Astrodienst image of a chart. The error messages reads, "Invalid file." The problem is probably on my end. I use instead the alternate method of creating a PDF which uploads without a hitch. I just thought I'd mention this in case anyone else experiences the same issue.


Cecile
other members with similar issues has found that kaktuzz website works well
check it out - free natal chart creation online software
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Cecile (10-21-2019)
  #5  
Unread 10-21-2019, 04:20 PM
Harmelia Harmelia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 82
Re: 4 planets in the 2nd house. help

You can also simply put your birth date, birth time and birth city in the text of a "reply to thread". Then we can pull up your chart ourselves.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Harmelia For This Useful Post:
Cecile (10-21-2019)
Reply

Tags
house, jupiter, neptune, planets, second house, stellium, uranus

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.