Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 10-25-2017, 08:15 AM

Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

nevermind this silly text.

Last edited by Animatrix; 04-08-2019 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Regret that I wrote it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Animatrix For This Useful Post:
katydid (10-25-2017)
Unread 10-25-2017, 08:26 AM

Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

I will update this thread with case studies of famous persons. Please do not quote the first post thanks
Unread 10-25-2017, 08:35 AM

Re: Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

14th Dalai Lama

Dalai Lama has Sun conjunct his ascendant in Cancer (makes him sunny and happy), Moon, his chart ruler is sextile to his ascendant (making him look compassionate, caring and warm), Saturn is trine ascendant (making him look responsible and reliable as well as dedicated), Jupiter is trine to his ascendant (making him look incredibly happy, optimistic, full of faith, noble, generous, and wise), Neptune is sextile ascendant (making his face softer and he definitely has a childlike look even now, though he is Asian), and Uranus is sextile to it as well, giving him a good deal of nervous energy.
His Sun, cose to the ascendant, shares the same aspects except the sextile from Uranus, and an additional; Sun square Mars. His ascendant has no adverse aspects to it, nor his Sun, except the square to Mars.

Last edited by Animatrix; 10-25-2017 at 08:38 AM.
katydid (10-25-2017)
Unread 10-25-2017, 08:47 AM

Julianne Moore, Moon conjunct ascendant:

Unread 10-25-2017, 08:54 AM

Hugh Grant, the typical Virgo, very intelligent-looking, slightly cunning eyes. He has Sun, Mercury and asc conjunct, so he is very Mercurian with no other significant aspects other than Jupiter and Mars squares.

Unread 10-25-2017, 08:56 AM

Grace Kelly, Venus conjunct ascendant, Moon in Pisces, Sun in Scorpio trine Pluto.

Unread 08-28-2019, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
Hugh Grant, the typical Virgo, very intelligent-looking, slightly cunning eyes. He has Sun, Mercury and asc conjunct, so he is very Mercurian with no other significant aspects other than Jupiter and Mars squares.

Now I find this man HOT not my usual type but there is something about him. I feel the same about Prince Harry too. Always compare these too funnily enough!
Unread 10-31-2017, 02:39 AM

Quote:
I look forward to the day when I am a master of astrology. I want to be able to tell people's Sun, Moon and ascendant signs, because I have seen an astrologer in real life who was incredibly skilled in this area, and could easily tell everyone whom he met what Sun signs they were. I can see it in some people - because I have studied this for some time, though not so deeply, and everyone should know that there are not only one facial and body type of each sign, but a great varieties, and the matter is further complicated by the fact that some aspects will alter the appearance to such an extent that the person may look like another sign than he/she is. This is not a thread about beauty, but about physical appearance in general.

I have for some time been very fascinated by the so called "Plutonic look" and whenever I see someone with Sun-Pluto aspects, I recognize the eyes, the characteristic gaze. It is so strikingly unmistakable that this makes me unable to doubt the validity of astrology - and how exact it actually is. Yesterday I saw an interview with a woman on TV. I immediately noticed the eyes, so I decided to see if her Sun was aspecting Pluto. And yes, she had a trine.

Other examples are adverse aspects to the Sun by Saturn, which sometimes gives a skull-like/corpse-like look, one thinks of a skeleton skull, if you know what I mean. This is of course not always the case, but whenever I see it, I find Sun in square to Saturn. I have not yet found this in the opposition. But Saturn's adverse aspects to the Sun gives a less expressive and lively appearance, since the Sun's energy is blocked. It is kind of essential to understand basic physiological principles here, and be able to determine the physical and mental health from the natal horoscope. If the chart indicates health, the personal appearance should, at least normally, be more expressive, lively, energetic and attractive. People with a lot of energy, individuals whose nervous systems are sound and charged with animal life, will often have slightly rosy cheeks, sharp facial features, bright, clear eyes, be stout and well nourished, with eyes that are open to the world around them. When the nervous system is not intact, that is, when the nervous energies are low, as seen in the mentally ill, the traumatized, and the elderly, the appearance is always affected, often to such an extent that the person looks like an entirely different person. A pale face, vacant but sort of troubled eyes, soft features, fair hair and a thin framework indicates that a person is of low vitality. Naturally there are people who are more "physical" and people who are more "mental" and the former class has stronger, more robust bodies, whereas the latter are, as a general rule, more delicate. Every pale and thin person with vacant eyes is not necessarily a sick person, but that person may be more receptive, more instrospective and more nervous than a stout person. There are of course exceptions, but artistic people, or people who are very nervous, analytical and reflective by nature, are of more delicate build than the fleshy lumberjack. The vital energies of the Sun are more concentrated in the body, in the muscels and the bones in the lumberjack, so that the nervous system is rendered less sensitive; such a man is not likely to be a victim of depression or excessive introspection; he is more resistant to negative influences, but he receives not the same, deep impressions of creativity that can inspire the more sensitive individuals. The lumberjack type is more simple, not nearly as sophisticated as creative and intellectual people can be, but his life tends to be happier, albeit not as "deep". He lives in the external world, first and foremost, whereas the nervous, the creative, the artistic, the introspective, lives first and foremost "in the head". It should hardly be needed to add that the world consists of more than just these opposites; but people tend to be more like the one or other. Some people will experience both spectrums and be more "lumberjacky" at some point, and more of the nervous type at another. As a general rule, I think, that when the chart is fire dominant, we tend to find an individual of the lumberjack type, and when the chart is water dominant, we have the typical reflective, nervous and sensitive person - not all are nervous however, but definitely more sensitive, to both good and bad influences. Some people are also, basically, at their core, very fiery individuals, but tough times has made them weaker. Aries people, for instance, are often more Aries-like in youth, but few will keep this exuberant energy with them throughout life, they "burn out" so to speak, and can therefore resemble the other signs. However, the psychological disposition doubtless influences the physical appearance to a great extent. A person who has a fierce look, a rough exterior and solid musculature, is not very likely to be as sensitive and impressionable as a person whose face is pale and inexpressive, and whose muscels are weak and flabby. The physical appearance is, just like the planets, symbolic of something within. Some people will now protest and say; "Well this and that criminal, this and that murderer, looked very kind and gentle but they turned out to be bad people", and I can understand that, but I insist that my claims are correct, and if one takes some time to study the appearance of criminals, vicious and immoral persons, one will in nine cases out of ten, find some peculiarities in the appearance, something ”impure”. This is a sensitive subject for some, because nobody wants to be judged solely on physical appearance, and we should not judge others without knowing their character. But, everything is symbolic in nature, and that is what amazes me the most about this world. I also want to develop my ability to understand people. Would it not be a wonderful thing to be able to tell which sign a person is born under, and even calculate what Moon and ascendant that person has, and by so doing immediately know a great deal of that person's psychological makeup?

Before I continue on my astrological observations on appearance, I would like to add that it is actually possible, to a certain degree, to change a psychological disposition for better or worse. Alcohol, drugs and nutritional excess will in time exhaust the bodily energies, and when the body is exhausted the mind is rendered weaker and more impressionable. A person who was energetic and tough in youth, becomes a sentimental and tired individual in his later years, because his energies are exhausted. A person who was born weak and sensitive may build himself up by eating healthy, exercising, being moderate in everything, and can by so doing, develop into a more confident, stable self. The nervous system can be toned up by special measures, but that is another thread. But health must be determined from the horoscope to give an accurate description of the appearance.

Physical appearance for women
Women's appearances are of course very influenced by the Sun and the ascendant, but their Moon signs tend to be more important than it is for men, especially in respect to their eyes. When Sun is in aspect to Pluto, and Moon is in Aries in a woman's chart, the eyes are often small, almond-shaped and piercing, as well as clear and bright.

When the Moon is placed in Taurus in a woman's chart, the eyes got that sensual Taurus touch to them, not necessarily tired-looking, but not really looking like they are eager to do something; in short, there is something very comfortable and lazy about Taurus-Moon eyes.

When the Moon is placed in Pisces, there is usually something very Piscean about their appearance. Grace Kelly has Moon in Pisces, and she looks very Piscean, but Neptune is sextile her ascendant too. I was actually a little surprised when I saw that her ascendant was in Scorpio. And in spite of strong Plutonic and Scorpionic influences in her chart, she looks very compassionate, though it is somewhat hidden beneath the Scorpio facade.

When planets are aspecting the ascendant, they add their character to the physical appearance.

Sun: when placed in the first house in conjunction with the ascendant, it brightens up the appearance and makes it lighter, regardless of ethnicity. Scorpio and Sagittarius ascendants will frequently make the appearance kind of dark, dark hair and dark eyes etc, but if Sun is placed in the first, in connection to the ascendant, then blonde hair and blue hair is frequently seen even with those ascendants. Sun gives, at best, a honorable look, a sunny and happy countenance. If Sun is afflicted here in the first by Saturn, this does not apply.

Moon: If conjunction to the ascendant, it gives a kind, compassionate appearance, and the eyes tend to be rather big, round and watery, maybe sad. If the ascendant is in a water sign, then the eyes may look very sensitive but beautiful as well. These people look kind and never mean.
Mercury: In short; it makes the person look rational and intelligent, perhaps a little cold, in bad case scenario can even look dishonest. The person can also look very curious, like a Gemini or a Virgo. They can also look somewhat nervous and stressed out, as if they were busy and on their way to some place, all the time.

Venus: Of course adds beauty, form and symmetry to the face. Crooked teeth or marked assymmetry I do not think I have seen in anyone with Venus conjunct ascendant. The face is not rough, but youthful with slightly soft features, though Venus does not soften the features as much as Neptune does. It does not matter if the person is attractive or not, Venus aspecting ascendant, especially by conjunction, will always add a certain symmetry and form to the face. The person is very likely photogenic, and looks good from every angle, or at least not bad from any. The vast majority of outstanding models have Venus in aspect to their ascendants. T

Mars: Gives an energetic, assertive and martian quality to the appearance if it no other factors indicate otherwise. Megan Fox is a good example of this; she looks so martian and tough, as if she has boundless courage and strength. Her Mars is conjunct her ascendant. Mars here gives rosy cheeks and sharp features. The eyes can be very similar to ”the Plutonic/Scorpionic gaze” but are not as deep and penetrating, though very intense and energetic. A marked sexual vibe is common I think.

Jupiter: Jupiter in aspect to the ascendant will give a jovial look and a big smile. The eyes are ”wise”, generous and sympathetic, but not sentimental. The conjunction will often result in a healthy build; so that the native is endowed with good digestion, therefore a tendency to overweight is common, but this can manifest as simply being tall, or robust. They look kind of calm, normally, as if they are peaceful on the inside. There is some curiosity to the eyes as well, but not in that Virgoan, eager way, more like in a patient way. These aspects, especially the conjunction I think, will make the native look noble. There is a tendency for all facial features to be enlarged.

Saturn: Saturn conjunct the ascendant gives bone structure to the face, or the face may be totally the opposite – soft and flabby, depending on aspect. The person looks, with the conjunction, older than his/her peers in youth, but often stays ”young” (does not age badly) throughout life. If in adverse aspect, the eyes often looks troubled and unapproachable, kind of cold and so introspective that it seems impossible for anyone to obtain an ounce of sympathy from him/her. Paradoxically, the Saturnian inner torment does not reveal itself, but the person can have an air of superiority, often unconsciously. The person can look stern and just simply... cold and hard. At its best however, the person looks serious and reliable, competent and secure.

Uranus: Can make the appearance look awkward or eccentric in some way, and it is impossible to tell how, because it is kind of unique. The face and appearance, as well as the body, is as if electrified with nervous energy and the person can be very high-strung. Adolf Hitler had the conjunction and he spoke as if he had electric cables connected to him, and also had this very unusual appearance. James Dean had also the conjunction and there is something highly unusual and eccentric about his looks, but he was an Aquarius after all.

Neptune: Neptune softens and even dissolves everything it touches; and this goes for appearance too. If placed on the ascendant, it softens the facial features and gives it a childlike look. Flat noses, soft, small ears and fair hair and thin skin is very common. The eyes are often of an outerwordly character, as if the person is not really there, like they are dreaming. They look sensitive, receptive and emotional, and distant, and often considerably younger for their years. The eyes are watery and big.

Pluto: Can give a darker touch to the appearance, and either make it intimidating, probing or magnetic in some way. The eyes are often very intense and piercing, or brooding and deep. There is often an unmistakable sexual vibe. They are quietly authoritative. Sun-Pluto aspects are even more powerful. The eyes are either small, almond-shaped, focused and intense, or very deep and brooding.
I want to give you a link to two youtube videos. One being a part of a playlist.
First being cosmetique astrology. She is a vedic astrologer and does follow the sidereal zodiac. However, she's on point about the physical appearance.

She analyzes physical appearance accordingly to the decan(nakshatra) of the sign.

I use tropical zodiac as I have been convinced about the legitimacy about it, but greatly rely on the nakshatras(decans). So this is what I think: nakshatras stay the same, the signs that THEY ARE IN have changed in the last thousands of years. That has to do with equinoxes and other things but that discussion will be saved for a different time.

Here's one of her videos, you can find the rest of her videos in her youtube channel. Basically there are 27 nakshatras(decans) and each nakshatra is ruled by a particular sign. Accordingly, the nakshatras ruled by the same planet will share particular traits not only in personality but also their appearance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgLVknU5AOo

The second video is from a tropical western astrologer Santos Bonnaci

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhzediNStvU&t=4258s

This goes into depth about the zodiac signs and their facial structures. He gives emphasis on the sun saying how it is the most prominant indicator when it comes to appearance but also says that the moon and ascendent play MORE of a part if you were born at night time.

So after going through these videos, what I would analyze is what facial shape the person has and maybe even the body type and to definitely personality, demeaneor etc. Then I would look at how big the eyes are, the lips, the bone structure, etc and this will tell you what nakshatra they are in and what planet ruling the nakshatra(decan ) they are in is influencing their appearance.

I'm getting better at recognizing signs. I've recognized two people's signs recently and got it right. I'll give you an example just to demonstrate.

Indra Verma-she was also in the game of thrones-I watched her in kama sutra yesterday and I guessed right away she was a libra. God was she irresistable in that movie. She has an oval face, almond eyes, and a very symmetrical face altogether.

Let me tell you something else. Anyone that looks like Kate Upton, Anna Nicole Smith most likely has a mars ruled nakshatra. I've seen it so many times.

https://www.cosmetiqueastrology.com/
This site is very important. The same youtuber that made the first video to the link I put in.

Anyways, there are definitely other factors. Katy Perry looks like zooey deschenel. One is triple capricorn and the other is triple scorpio but also katy perry has saturn on her ascendent and mercury also conjunct her ascendent. Whereas zooey has mercury conjunct ascendent with a capricorn ascendent.

So definitely like traditional astrology says, the Ascendent I would say is probably the most important.

Your analysis on signs is very interesting. I have moon in taurus and I've been actually told I have sleepy eyes. LOL Other than that, I would definitely range from one end of the spectrum to the other in terms of the nervous and skinny archetype to the healthy. Sun in Capricorn. Ascendent in libra

The sun with the ascendent in my opinion doesn't always make one lightest. In my opinion it gives a sort of vitamin D rich appearance golden tan type of appearance. Think hooter girl tans, maybe slightly lighter. They're never the fairest though. I think the water signs give a very fair appearance. I have sun square ascendent. I am of south asian descent (bangladesh) and one side of my family include those with green eyes, and some with really fair skin.(which is very uncommon for bengalis) I am lighter than most of the people in my country(not that it's a good thing) but fair I am not. My skin tone is the colour of coffee and no green eyes unfortunately.
Unread 10-31-2017, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
I want to give you a link to two youtube videos. One being a part of a playlist.
First being cosmetique astrology. She is a vedic astrologer and does follow the sidereal zodiac. However, she's on point about the physical appearance.

She analyzes physical appearance accordingly to the decan(nakshatra) of the sign.

I use tropical zodiac as I have been convinced about the legitimacy about it, but greatly rely on the nakshatras(decans). So this is what I think: nakshatras stay the same, the signs that THEY ARE IN have changed in the last thousands of years. That has to do with equinoxes and other things but that discussion will be saved for a different time.

Here's one of her videos, you can find the rest of her videos in her youtube channel. Basically there are 27 nakshatras(decans) and each nakshatra is ruled by a particular sign. Accordingly, the nakshatras ruled by the same planet will share particular traits not only in personality but also their appearance.

This goes into depth about the zodiac signs and their facial structures. He gives emphasis on the sun saying how it is the most prominant indicator when it comes to appearance but also says that the moon and ascendent play MORE of a part if you were born at night time.

So after going through these videos, what I would analyze is what facial shape the person has and maybe even the body type and to definitely personality, demeaneor etc. Then I would look at how big the eyes are, the lips, the bone structure, etc and this will tell you what nakshatra they are in and what planet ruling the nakshatra(decan ) they are in is influencing their appearance.

I'm getting better at recognizing signs. I've recognized two people's signs recently and got it right. I'll give you an example just to demonstrate.

Indra Verma-she was also in the game of thrones-I watched her in kama sutra yesterday and I guessed right away she was a libra. God was she irresistable in that movie. She has an oval face, almond eyes, and a very symmetrical face altogether.

Let me tell you something else. Anyone that looks like Kate Upton, Anna Nicole Smith most likely has a mars ruled nakshatra. I've seen it so many times.

This site is very important. The same youtuber that made the first video to the link I put in.

Anyways, there are definitely other factors. Katy Perry looks like zooey deschenel. One is triple capricorn and the other is triple scorpio but also katy perry has saturn on her ascendent and mercury also conjunct her ascendent. Whereas zooey has mercury conjunct ascendent with a capricorn ascendent.

So definitely like traditional astrology says, the Ascendent I would say is probably the most important.

Your analysis on signs is very interesting. I have moon in taurus and I've been actually told I have sleepy eyes. LOL Other than that, I would definitely range from one end of the spectrum to the other in terms of the nervous and skinny archetype to the healthy. Sun in Capricorn. Ascendent in libra

The sun with the ascendent in my opinion doesn't always make one lightest. In my opinion it gives a sort of vitamin D rich appearance golden tan type of appearance. Think hooter girl tans, maybe slightly lighter. They're never the fairest though. I think the water signs give a very fair appearance. I have sun square ascendent. I am of south asian descent (bangladesh) and one side of my family include those with green eyes, and some with really fair skin.(which is very uncommon for bengalis) I am lighter than most of the people in my country(not that it's a good thing) but fair I am not. My skin tone is the colour of coffee and no green eyes unfortunately.
Interesting, will check it. I have tried a Little vedic astrology but don't know much about it, but they are very precise about birth time, right? They want to know the exact second?

I will check the links.

I think the Moon in particular is very important in a woman's chart when it comes to the eyes, but when I Think about it - my sister is actually born at night. She has such classic Taurus Moon eyes, in spite of her Sagittarius Sun and Libra ascendant.
Unread 10-31-2017, 01:52 PM

Quote:

Mercury conjunct the ascendant will, in my opinion, add a certain "foxy" or dog-like quality to the face. A good example is Taylor Swift, but as you said Katy Perry has this aspect to. Mercury is not a very masculine planet. I have read some old literature about astrology and appearance, and together with my own observations I have concluded that each sign (Libra and Aquarius exceptions) have an animal touch to it - this is of course well known for some signs but I have listed some of my own observations.

Aries - Sheep/Ram-like features to the face and frame (not ugly, but rather majestetic)
Taurus - Of course, here there are cow/bull-like features, yet as unattractive this may sound, remember that Taurus are often the most Beautiful.
Gemini - Dog-like features, and this is often very marked. Just look at Trump, Errol Flynn in his older years, etc. the "doggy" appearance is sometimes very marked in Geminis. The personality is also much like a dog's - playful, happy and a Little mischievious.
Cancer - The face is not so much marked by crab-like features, but sometimes it is, and the gait is often very crab-like, especially when the person gets older.
Leo - Strong feline features on the face. Arnold Schwarzenegger is a good example.
Virgo - A foxy appearance. Sean Connery, Hugh Grant, Cameron Diaz. The foxy appearance is very striking in some Virgos.
Libra - Human, no resemblance to any animal.
Scorpio - It's difficult to say, but there is something reptilian/Lizard/Scorpio/primitive touch to their appearance.
Sagittarius - Horse like features sometimes.
Capricorn - Goat-like features. The teeth are often even, marked canines very rare.
Aquarius - Human.
Pisces - a "fishy" look.

I will give you some examples with Pictures.

Last edited by Animatrix; 10-31-2017 at 02:39 PM.
GemwDepth (09-06-2018)
Unread 10-31-2017, 02:11 PM

Sean Connery. The "foxy" quality to his appearance is very marked in my opinion. Slightly cunning, very intelligent, not strong and powerful in that martian or plutonic way, but here's a man who is made strong because of his intelligence and cunning.

His dimples are very similar to that of hugh grant:

I have spent some time with foxes and they make sometimes the classical expressions of Virgos. Remember - Foxes are very Virgoan by nature, cunning; tricky, highly intelligent, analytical and indirect.

Here; a woman:

The foxy features of her face are so marked that she would make a perfect animated fox in Movies, haha.
Unread 10-31-2017, 02:13 PM

Arnold Schwarzenegger:

The lion features are so ridiculously prominent on the Picture on the right. It's ridiculous.
Unread 10-31-2017, 02:15 PM

Nevermind this silly text.

Last edited by Animatrix; 04-08-2019 at 10:01 AM.
Unread 10-31-2017, 05:01 PM

Quote:

Hard to read on that websites and I don't like watching videos! I like to read at my own speed. But.. the websites says that the Nodes influence appearance? I have never Heard this actually.
Unread 10-31-2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Hard to read on that websites and I don't like watching videos! I like to read at my own speed. But.. the websites says that the Nodes influence appearance? I have never Heard this actually.
Well in vedic astrology, the nodes are very important. They have a myth about it as well. I fuse the two together. Think of me as a tropical vedic astrologer.

If you do watch her videos, she does have content that are meaningful. In regards to the nodes, she says that people who have nakshatras (moon, sun ascendent) that is ruled by the north and south node(Rahu and ketu) and who have rahu and ketu in the first or second house (in vedic astrology, the face is ruled by the second house).

She says that rahu dominant women-they have huge eyes that are electrifying, their look is almost dark and hypnotizing.

South node women have big eyes but they seem more innocent but gothic in a way. They also seem to have huge lips. They are almost always portrayed in gothic horror movies. And their looks are dark. If they are of european descent in other words white, they tend to have darkest possible hair colour and the contrast is gerogeous(like snow white). If they are not white, they tend to have darker skin tones.

Venus dominant women (remember those with nakshatras ruled by venus and or venus in first house or second-usually a combination of two) have almond but big eyes. Cat eyes.

Moon and sun dominant women have narrower eyes. Sun women are pretty and regal with narrow eyes, a squarish or large jaw, good bone struture. Eg most of taurus is Krithika-ruled by the sun. Tauruses are said to have square jaw lines. Think katherine hepburn.

Moon dominant women are very feminine. They tend to be fleshy but not the fattest kind. They also have narrow eyes, have a medium height and are very feminine.

Mercury women are pixie like. Small, dainty and skinny with pretty and seductive features. Women are usually jealous of them when they are younger because if they happen to be pretty, they are also cunning and seductive.

Mars women are very sexy. They typically have beautiful bodies that they love to show off. What I've seen is that if they are white and have blonde hair in their gene pool, they tend to look like Anna nicole smiths and kate uptons of the world. And these two actually do look very similar.

Anyways, they obviously don't use pluto or neptune or uranus. And there are no nakshatra that rules these planets. I'd say check her out. Some of her nakshatra portions in her website have look a likes so she's definitely coming from somewhere.

I'll admit she's closed minded to infuse western astrology techniques and planets to her research but that's just what she's used to.
Unread 10-31-2017, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Well in vedic astrology, the nodes are very important. They have a myth about it as well. I fuse the two together. Think of me as a tropical vedic astrologer.

If you do watch her videos, she does have content that are meaningful. In regards to the nodes, she says that people who have nakshatras (moon, sun ascendent) that is ruled by the north and south node(Rahu and ketu) and who have rahu and ketu in the first or second house (in vedic astrology, the face is ruled by the second house).

She says that rahu dominant women-they have huge eyes that are electrifying, their look is almost dark and hypnotizing.

South node women have big eyes but they seem more innocent but gothic in a way. They also seem to have huge lips. They are almost always portrayed in gothic horror movies. And their looks are dark. If they are of european descent in other words white, they tend to have darkest possible hair colour and the contrast is gerogeous(like snow white). If they are not white, they tend to have darker skin tones.

Venus dominant women (remember those with nakshatras ruled by venus and or venus in first house or second-usually a combination of two) have almond but big eyes. Cat eyes.

Moon and sun dominant women have narrower eyes. Sun women are pretty and regal with narrow eyes, a squarish or large jaw, good bone struture. Eg most of taurus is Krithika-ruled by the sun. Tauruses are said to have square jaw lines. Think katherine hepburn.

Moon dominant women are very feminine. They tend to be fleshy but not the fattest kind. They also have narrow eyes, have a medium height and are very feminine.

Mercury women are pixie like. Small, dainty and skinny with pretty and seductive features. Women are usually jealous of them when they are younger because if they happen to be pretty, they are also cunning and seductive.

Mars women are very sexy. They typically have beautiful bodies that they love to show off. What I've seen is that if they are white and have blonde hair in their gene pool, they tend to look like Anna nicole smiths and kate uptons of the world. And these two actually do look very similar.

Anyways, they obviously don't use pluto or neptune or uranus. And there are no nakshatra that rules these planets. I'd say check her out. Some of her nakshatra portions in her website have look a likes so she's definitely coming from somewhere.

I'll admit she's closed minded to infuse western astrology techniques and planets to her research but that's just what she's used to.
It makes a lot of sense. I wonder if she could guess my appearance, if I gave her my chart. :P I am Mercury/Sun dominant.
Unread 11-01-2017, 03:14 AM

Quote:
It makes a lot of sense. I wonder if she could guess my appearance, if I gave her my chart. :P I am Mercury/Sun dominant.
Do you know your nakshatra placements? If you give me the degrees of your sun, moon and ascendent I can tell you your nakshatras. And trust me they help in understanding yourself.
Unread 08-27-2019, 05:21 PM

subscribe.
May I explore to the very depth of this infinite universe, expose and fight the abyss of crimes, understands the hearts of every living things and find peace and the meaning of life for my restless soul
Unread 12-19-2017, 04:20 AM

i added some love asteroids, and they seem to have aspects with venus

i am trans. not a cis woman. which is crazy to me - i am biologically male.

>venus squares my moon
>venus squares ac
>venus conjuncts my sun (my chart ruler is leo..?)
my moon is also cusp between house 1 and 2
also venus squares my north node ==
eros conjunct venus

unfortunately venus is also poorly aspected when it comes to my actual love life lol. chiron/moon makes me it so difficult as well.

Last edited by Runa; 12-19-2017 at 04:43 AM.
Unread 12-19-2017, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runa View Post
i added some love asteroids, and they seem to have aspects with venus

i am trans. not a cis woman. which is crazy to me - i am biologically male.

>venus squares my moon
>venus squares ac
>venus conjuncts my sun (my chart ruler is leo..?)
my moon is also cusp between house 1 and 2
also venus squares my north node ==
eros conjunct venus

unfortunately venus is also poorly aspected when it comes to my actual love life lol. chiron/moon makes me it so difficult as well.
Wow, I think I feel a little of your venus chaos in common. Mine is involved with a few square aspects and square chiron too.
Unread 10-31-2017, 02:22 PM

Regarding Taylor Swift, astro has her birth time at 5:30 and her Mercury is in the second house.

I looked at Grace Kelly’s chart too she is so beautiful. Her and Taylor both have Mars on the ascendant. Also, Taylor Swift has Pluto in 12th (wow a fierce opponent) but also moon conjuncy Jupiter, so kind and generous. It is a lovely placement.

Unread 10-31-2017, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Regarding Taylor Swift, astro has her birth time at 5:30 and her Mercury is in the second house.

I looked at Grace Kelly’s chart too she is so beautiful. Her and Taylor both have Mars on the ascendant. Also, Taylor Swift has Pluto in 12th (wow a fierce opponent) but also moon conjuncy Jupiter, so kind and generous. It is a lovely placement.

I'm pretty sure that it is incorrect and that astrotheme has the correct birth time. Taylor Swift looks not like a Scorpio Asc with Pluto conjunct it.

Grace Kelly does not have Mars conjunct ascendant either, but Venus and Mercury.
Unread 08-28-2019, 10:11 PM

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that it is incorrect and that astrotheme has the correct birth time. Taylor Swift looks not like a Scorpio Asc with Pluto conjunct it.

Grace Kelly does not have Mars conjunct ascendant either, but Venus and Mercury.
Taylor Swift has Capricorn Rising and Aquarius North Node
Unread 08-28-2019, 10:34 PM

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=121654

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
Introduction to Hellenistic Astrology Part I - Zodiac

The zodiac completes a sidereal cycle in 23.93446 hours. The twelvefold circle has no beginning, but it is so-held to begin with Cancer.
The image of the Crab is feminine, nocturnal, changeable, watery, amphibian, notable, silent, fertile, digging, with many limbs, two-coloured, rising backwards, lying and of the west wind. It indicates household, travel, obstacles, water and celebrations. Depending on the placement of the houseruler, men born under the influence of Cancer are small, popular, ambitious, wealthy, travelling and wandering because the Crab and the Moon do not walk straight, lavish, mindful, public, cheerful, with large face, wide head, sunken eyes, higher lower part of the body, crooked teeth, shaggy hair, dark, theatrical, constantly changing, luxurious, pleasure-loving, party-giving, unsteady of mind, getting involved in the many activities, saying one thing, but thinking another, hucksters, retailers, moneylenders, gardeners and those who cultivate plants.

Domicile of Moon, exaltation of Jupiter, depression of Mars, it controls the chest, the respiratory system, the upper gastrointestinal tract and the eyesight, especially the left eye. It causes skin diseases on account of the rough skin and blindness on account of the Beehive Cluster. It is like-empowered with Taurus and like-ascending with Libra, tall in the Northern Hemisphere and short in the Southern Hemisphere. It is summery, hot and dry for the north, and wintry, cold and moist for the south. Cancer commands Scorpio for the north and obeys it for the south. Cancer controls Noumidia, Carthage, Africa, Bithynia, Phrygia and Colchica. The back and the first two feet are rising up to the 7th degree, the next two feet and the Beehive Cluster up to the 13th, the head and the next two feet up to the 19th, the last two feet and the arms up to the 26th, and the pincers up to the 30th.

The first 7° belong to Mars - hostilities, dangers, travel
The next 6° belong to Venus - passionate, graceful
The next 6° belong to Mercury - intelligent, trade, speech
The next 7° belong to Jupiter - good fortune, some are religious
The final 4° belong to Saturn - irregular, restless

Eyes - Mercury and moderately Mars
Claws - Saturn and Mercury
Beehive Cluster - Mars and the Moon
Asellus Borealis and Asellus Australis - Mars and the Sun

The image of the Lion is masculine, diurnal, solid, terrestrial, quadrupedal, feral, royal, vocal, semi-infertile, passionate, fierce, running and of the north wind. It indicates action, reputation, superiors, harsh matters and quarrels. Depending on the placement of the houseruler, men born under the influence of Leo are large, distinguished, independent, reliable, just, despising flattery, haughty, irascible, daring, with fine face, smooth, small ears because the Lion rarely listens to the talk of others, higher upper part of the body, thin-set teeth, rugged, flushy, bright, imperious, stable, haters of evil, beneficent and inflated with lofty thoughts. The front is robust, but the back is weaker.

Domicile of Sun, it controls the sides, the circulatory system, the nervous system and the eyesight, especially the right eye. It causes blindness on account of the Coma Star Cluster. It is like-empowered with Aries and like-ascending with Virgo, tall in the Northern Hemisphere and short in the Southern Hemisphere. It is summery, hot and dry for the north, and wintry, cold and moist for the south. Leo commands Libra for the north and obeys it for the south. Leo controls Italy, Gaul, Apulia, Phoenicia, Chaldaea and Orchenia. The head and Regulus are rising up to the 6th degree, the front up to the 11th, the belly up to the 18th, the back up to the 24th, and the tail up to the 30th.

The first 6° belong to Jupiter - elevation, friendships with superiors
The next 5° belong to Venus - good fortune, friendships with superiors
The next 7° belong to Saturn - magnitude, of many years, infertile
The next 6° belong to Mercury - intelligent, some are winners of games
The final 6° belong to Mars - misfortune, dangers, passionate

Head - Saturn and moderately Mars
Throat - Saturn and moderately Mercury
Regulus - Jupiter and Mars
Hip and Denebola - Saturn and Venus
Thighs - Venus and moderately Mercury

The image of the Maiden is feminine, nocturnal, double-bodied, human, winged, common, eloquent, infertile, incomplete, handsome, standing and of the south wind. It indicates exchanges, affairs, eloquence, trade and mysticism. Depending on the placement of the houseruler, men born under the influence of Virgo are large, well-proportioned and graceful, articulate, meticulous, popular, mystical, temperate, with fine face, fine straight body, round beautiful bright eyes, drawn nostrils, fine lips because the Maiden is charming in conversation, exchanging, thick chin, bright hair, useful, industrious, pure, modest, well-educated, lovers of learning, always ready to do everything when provoked, writers, physicians, business expediters, administrators of goods, stewards, secretaries, accountants, workers in fields, actors, astrologers, spendthrifts in youth, but who become prosperous over the course of time.

Domicile and exaltation of Mercury, depression of Venus, it controls the abdomen, the vestibular system, the gustatory system and the auditory system. It is equinoctial, like-empowered with Pisces, like-ascending with Leo and like-engirding with Gemini, tall in the Northern Hemisphere and short in the Southern Hemisphere. It is autumnal, cold and dry for the north, and vernal, hot and moist for the south. Virgo controls Babylonia, Mesopotamia, Assyria, Hellas, Achaia and Crete. The head and the shoulders are rising up to the 7th degree, the hands, the abdomen and the wings up to the 17th, the lower parts up to the 21st, the robe up to the 28th, the feet and Spica up to the 30th.

The first 7° belong to Mercury - teachers, philosophers, mathematicians
The next 10° belong to Venus - cheerful, freedom from oppression and care
The next 4° belong to Jupiter - notable and with friendships
The next 7° belong to Mars - brilliant, some belong to the military or tribunals
The final 2° belong to Saturn - ups and downs, notable, risks

Head and Zavijava - Mercury and moderately Mars
Southern Wing and Girdles - Mercury and moderately Venus
Vindemiatrix - Saturn and Mercury
Feet - Mercury and moderately Mars
Spica - Venus and moderately Mars

The image of the Scales is masculine, diurnal, changeable, human, truthful, economical, judicial, common, eloquent, semi-fertile, handsome, sitting and of the east wind. It indicates disputes, affairs, crafts, trade and changes. Depending on the placement of the houseruler, men born under the influence of Libra are well-proportioned and graceful, notable, noble, supervisors, artisans, encountering many vicissitudes because of the tipping of the Scales, covetous, average, youthful, with fine face, fine figure, beautiful eyes, poetical, thick lips, beautiful hair, white, merchants, judges, lawyers, supervisors of crops, vineyards, olive groves, aromatics, homesteads, measures, posts, crafts and grain supplies.

Domicile of Venus, exaltation of Saturn, depression of Sun, it controls the hips and the buttocks, the olfactory system, the reproductive organs and the secondary sex characteristics. It is like-empowered with Aquarius, like-ascending with Cancer and like-engirding with Taurus, tall in the Northern Hemisphere and short in the Southern Hemisphere. It is autumnal, cold and dry for the north, and vernal, hot and moist for the south. Libra obeys Leo for the north and commands it for the south. Libra controls Bactriana, Casperia, Serica, Thebais, Oasis and Troglodytia. The hand and the handle are rising up to the 6th degree, the balance beam up to the 14th, the chains and Alpha Librae up to the 21st, the weighing pans up to the 28th, and the base up to the 30th.

The first 6° belong to Saturn - destructive, grief from loved ones, reductions of wealth
The next 8° belong to Mercury - versatile, fertile
The next 7° belong to Jupiter - allotments, inheritances, gifts of land
The next 7° belong to Venus - good fortune, kind, musical, clean
The final 2° belong to Mars - strength, leadership, abundance

Extremities - Jupiter and Mercury
Middle - Saturn and moderately Mars

The image of the Scorpion is feminine, nocturnal, solid, terrestrial, creeping, servile, silent, fertile, poisonous, unchangeable, fierce, thievish, with many limbs, lying and of the west wind. It indicates inquiries, deception, lawsuits, fights and mysticism. Depending on the placement of the houseruler, men born under the influence of Scorpio are disproportioned and awkward, tricky, turbulent, base, covetous, lying, bitter because the Scorpion is stingy, competitive, powerful, with short head, delicate voice, round light green eyes, sharp nose, lower lip bent, coarse hair, dark, military commanders, generals, destroyers of property, thieves, murderers, traitors, burglars and haters of their own families. The front is weaker, but the back is robust.

Domicile of Mars, depression of Moon, it controls the reproductive organs, the muscular system, the urinary system, the lower gastrointestinal tract. It causes skin diseases on account of the rough skin and blindness on account of the sting. It is like-empowered with Capricorn, like-ascending with Gemini and like-engirding with Aries, and medium in both Hemispheres. It is autumnal, cold and dry for the north, and vernal, hot and moist for the south. Scorpio obeys Cancer for the north and commands it for the south. Scorpio controls Metagonitis, Mauritania, Gaetulia, Syria, Comangene and Cappadocia. The claws are rising up to the 7th degree, the head up to the 11th, the body and Antares up to the 19th, the back up to the 24th, and the sting up to the 30th.

The first 7° belong to Mars - embezzlements, dangers, travel
The next 4° belong to Venus - fortune, those who advance unexpectedly through others
The next 8° belong to Mercury - abiding, some become bankers and administrators
The next 5° belong to Jupiter - increase, advancement, inheritances
The final 6° belong to Saturn - necessity, constraint, infertile

Forehead - Mars and moderately Saturn
Body - Mars and moderately Jupiter
Joints - Saturn and moderately Venus
Sting - Mars and Mercury
M7 - Mars and the Moon

The image of the Archer is masculine, diurnal, double-bodied, terrestrial, human, quadrupedal, royal, eloquent, infertile, enigmatic, incomplete, with many limbs, running and of the north wind. It indicates governorship, action, fights, gifts and disputes. Depending on the placement of the houseruler, men born under the influence of Sagittarius are large, robust, well-proportioned and graceful, notable, ambitious, generous, versatile, changeable, prominent, mysterious because the Archer is unintelligible, gifted, crafty, with bald forehead, round small eyes, intentional, long-bearded, athletic, bragging, reddish, kingly, judges, just, loving their brothers and their friends, superior over their enemies, losing much of their possessions, gaining them back over the course of time. The front is weaker, but the back is robust.

Domicile of Jupiter, it controls the thighs, the reproductive system, the digestive system and the integumentary system. It causes blindness on account of the arrow. It is tropical, like-ascending with Taurus and like-engirding with Pisces, and medium in both Hemispheres. It is wintry, cold and moist for the north, and summery, hot and dry for the south. Sagittarius obeys Gemini for the north and commands it for the south. Sagittarius controls Tyrrhenia, Celtica, Spain, Arabia Felix, Elymais and Iberia. The arrow, the bow and the grip are rising up to the 12th degree, the head up to the 17th, the back up to the 21st, the cloak up to the 26th, and the tail up to the 30th.

The first 12° belong to Jupiter - powers, leaders, lords of life and death, undaunted, kingly
The next 5° belong to Venus - flow, distress, passionate
The next 4° belong to Mercury - notable, fond of frivolous conversation, well-grown
The next 5° belong to Saturn - high spirits
The final 4° belong to Mars - travel, dangers, lawsuits

Arrow Point - Mars and the Moon
Bow and Grip - Jupiter and Mars
Forehead - Mars and the Sun
Cloak and Back - Jupiter and moderately Mercury
Feet - Jupiter and Saturn
Tail - Venus and moderately Saturn

The image of the Goat-Horned One is feminine, nocturnal, changeable, watery, amphibian, servile, vocal, infertile, enigmatic, passionate, thievish, incomplete, missing limbs, two-natured, outrageous, sitting and of the south wind. It indicates inquiries, accusations, separations, water and property. Depending on the placement of the houseruler, men born under the influence of Capricorn are small, burdened, deviant, lying, pretentious, inventive, unattractive, mysterious because the Goat-Horned One is unintelligible, curious, with sloping face, fine figure, beautiful black eyes, black hair, thick lips, sharp chin, lean, misfortunate, toilsome, with unlucky mistakes, lame, shameful, two-faced, pretending goodness and sincerity, always criticizing, fickle, brutal, criminal, warped, bad, fond of jokes, insomniacs, hunchbacks, sculptors, farmers, with nautical bent and waterside trades, lovers of pleasures, business expediters, initiates in mysteries, plotters of great deeds and guardians of secret matters.

Domicile of Saturn, exaltation of Mars, depression of Jupiter, it controls the knees, the skeletal system, the lymphatic system and the immune system. It causes skin diseases on account of the rough skin and blindness on account of the spine. It is like-empowered with Scorpio, like-ascending with Aries and like-engirding with Aquarius, short in the Northern Hemisphere and tall in the Southern Hemisphere. It is wintry, cold and moist for the north, and summery, hot and moist for the south. Capricorn obeys Taurus for the north, and commands it for the south. Capricorn controls India, Ariana, Gedrosia, Thrace, Macedonia and Illyria. The front is rising up to the 7th degree, the head up to the 14th, the belly up to the 22nd, the back up to the 26th, and the tail up to the 30th.

The first 7° belong to Mercury - abdominal birth, dangers, intelligent
The next 7° belong to Jupiter - notable, preservative power
The next 8° belong to Venus - luxury, passionate
The next 4° belong to Saturn - summons, harsh, authoritative
The final 4° belong to Mars - concealments, bonds, flights

Horns - Venus and moderately Mars
Mouth - Saturn and moderately Venus
Feet and Belly - Mars and Mercury
Tail - Saturn and Jupiter

The image of the Water-Pourer is masculine, diurnal, solid, watery, human, servile, eloquent, semi-infertile, handsome, standing and of the east wind. It indicates inquiries, affairs, crafts, water and property. Depending on the placement of the houseruler, men born under the influence of Aquarius are burdened, envious, lying, occasionally generous because of the uncontrollable flow of the Water-Pourer, craftsmen, public, mystical, youthful, delicate, with beautiful figure and eyes, smooth hair, dizzy, beautiful manners, white, working with hard materials, troubled by athletic training, artisans, wealthy, malicious, haters of their own families, incorrigible, making living by waterside places, betrayers of reputation and truth, accusers, haters of mankind, godless and uncontrollable.

Domicile of Saturn, it controls the lower legs, the skeletal system, the lymphatic system and the immune system. It causes blindness on account of the water. It is like-empowered with Libra, like-ascending with Pisces and like-engirding with Capricorn, short in the Northern Hemisphere and tall in the Southern Hemisphere. It is wintry, cold and moist for the north, and summery, hot and dry for the south. Aquarius obeys Aries for the north and commands it for the south. Aquarius controls Sauromatica, Oxiana, Sogdiana, Arabia, Azania and Middle Ethiopia. The left hand and the head are rising up to the 7th degree, the body and the right hand up to the 13th, the pitcher up to the 20th, the water up to the 25th, and the falling water up to the 30th.

The first 7° belong to Mercury - mastery, lovers of wisdom
The next 6° belong to Venus - friendships with great women
The next 7° belong to Jupiter - notable, some are winners of games
The next 5° belong to Mars - lawsuits, injuries, some die violent deaths
The final 5° belong to Saturn - education, grief in youth

Shoulders, Left Arm and Cloak - Saturn and Mercury
Thighs - Mercury and moderately Saturn
Water - Saturn and moderately Jupiter

The image of the Fishes is feminine, nocturnal, double-bodied, watery, oceanic, notable, silent, fertile, passionate, missing limbs, two-coloured, mobile, lying and of the west wind. It indicates governorship, travel, wealth, water and summons. Depending on the placement of the houseruler, men born under the influence of Pisces are small, disproportioned and awkward, complicated because of the directions of the Fishes, changeable, restless, mystical, slight, wandering, popular, slightly sallow, delicate, with ruddy head, fish eyes, beautiful hair, soft hands, bright voice, white in complexion, traders, endowed with genius, unsteady, trustworthy, full of ideas, philosophers, commanders of fleets, marines, sailors and business expediters.

Domicile of Jupiter, exaltation of Venus, depression of Mercury, it controls the feet, the reproductive system, the digestive system and the integumentary system. It causes skin diseases on account of the rough skin. It is equinoctial, like-empowered with Virgo, like-ascending with Aquarius and like-engirding with Sagittarius, short in the Northern Hemisphere and tall in the Southern Hemisphere. It is vernal, hot and moist for the north, and autumnal, cold and dry for the south. Pisces controls Phazania, Nasamonitis, Garamantica, Lydia, Cilicia and Pamphylia. The southern fish body is rising up to the 12th degree, the southern fish tail up to the 16th, the southern cord up to the 19th degree, the northern fish up to the 28th, and the bond up to the 30th.

The first 12° belong to Venus - fertile, jealousy, with many enemies
The next 4° belong to Jupiter - advancement, elevation, commanding
The next 3° belong to Mercury - intelligence, well-grown, highly frivolous
The next 9° belong to Mars - violent, excessive, with many accusations
The final 2° belong to Saturn - virtuous, wise, dominant

Head of the Southern Fish - Mercury and moderately Saturn
Body of the Southern Fish - Jupiter and Mercury
Southern Tail and Cord - Saturn and moderately Mercury
Body of the Northern Fish - Jupiter and moderately Venus
Northern Cord - Saturn and Jupiter
Bond - Mars and moderately Mercury

The image of the Ram is masculine, diurnal, changeable, terrestrial, quadrupedal, royal, vocal, semi-infertile, passionate, intimidating, two-coloured, running and of the north wind. It indicates governorship, fights, wealth, family and lawsuits. Depending on the placement of the houseruler, men born under the influence of Aries are independent because of the horns of the Ram, bold, distinguished, intimidating, wealthy, boastful, restless, youthful, with long face, broad forehead, black eyes, drawn nostrils, thin lips, strong voice, sloping shoulders, reddish, fiery, governing, brilliant, procuratorial, authoritarian, quickly changing, two-toned, with decorations of clothing, just and hard on offenders. The front is robust, but the back is weaker.

Domicile of Mars, exaltation of Sun, depression of Saturn, it controls the head, the muscular system, the urinary system and the lower gastrointestinal tract. It is like-empowered with Leo, like-ascending with Capricorn and like-engirding with Scorpio, short in the Northern Hemisphere and tall in the Southern Hemisphere. It is vernal, hot and moist for the north, and autumnal, cold and dry for the south. Aries commands Aquarius for the north and obeys it for the south. Aries controls Brittania, Galatia, Germania, Palestine, Idumaea and Judaea. The front is rising up to the 6th degree, the head up to the 12th, the body up to the 20th, the hind foot up to the 25th, and the tail up to the 30th.

The first 6° belong to Jupiter - elevation from low conditions to greater
The next 6° belong to Venus - love, friendships and intercourse with distinguished women
The next 8° belong to Mercury - intelligent, well-grown, love of labour, advancement
The next 5° belong to Mars - grief, passionate, injuries, unprofitable entanglements
The final 5° belong to Saturn - two-faced, some are trustees, teachers, judges or administrators

Head - Saturn and Mars
Mouth - Mercury and moderately Saturn
Hind Foot - Mars
Tail - Venus

The image of the Bull is feminine, nocturnal, solid, terrestrial, quadrupedal, notable, vocal, semi-fertile, passionate, incomplete, missing limbs, rising backwards, sitting and of the south wind. It indicates celebrations, affairs, agriculture, family and property. Depending on the placement of the houseruler, men born under the influence of Taurus are disproportioned and awkward, energetic because of the hard-working strength of the Bull, industrious, supervisors, luxurious, wealthy, generous, distinguished, charming, with full face, broad forehead, large eyes, large nostrils, big lips, pointed chin, square neck and broad outward brows, prudent, skillful, pleasure-loving, music-loving, disturbing and enraging, priestly, brilliant and worthy of crowns and of the purple. The front is robust, but the back is weaker.

Domicile of Venus, exaltation of Moon, it controls the neck, the olfactory system, the reproductive organs and the secondary sex characteristics. It causes blindness on account of the Pleiades. It is like-empowered with Cancer, like-ascending with Sagittarius and like-engirding with Libra, medium in both Hemispheres. It is vernal, hot and moist for the north, and autumnal, cold and dry for the south. Taurus commands Capricorn for the north and obeys it for the south. Taurus controls Parthia, Media, Persia, Cyclades, Cyprus and Lesser Asia. The beginning of the truncated body and the Pleiades are rising up to the 8th degree, the Hyades up to the 14th, the face and Aldebaran up to the 22nd, the beginning of the horns up to the 27th, and the tips of the horns up to the 30th.

The first 8° belong to Venus - love, skilled in the arts, graceful
The next 6° belong to Mercury - peaceful, leadership, trustees
The next 8° belong to Jupiter - beauty, reputation, unexpected advancement
The next 5° belong to Saturn - relaxations, reduction of wealth
The final 3° belong to Mars - violent, condemnations, lawsuits, injuries

Beginning - Venus and moderately Saturn
Pleiades - Jupiter and the Moon
Hyades - Saturn and moderately Mercury
Aldebaran - Mars
Tips of the Horns - Mars

The image of the Twins is masculine, diurnal, double-bodied, human, common, eloquent, semi-fertile, rising backwards, handsome, standing and of the east wind. It indicates disputes, affairs, eloquence, trade and mysticism. Depending on the placement of the houseruler, men born under the influence of Gemini are sensible, changeable, curious, articulate, prudent, public, mystical, temperate, with fine face, good complexion, large beautiful eyes, open nostrils, fine lips because the Twins are charming in conversation, exchanging, broad shoulders, white, educated, scholars, poetical, music lovers, declaimers, stewards, receivers of trusts, translators, merchants, judges of good and evil, sensible, astrologers and guardians of secret matters. The front is weaker, but the back is robust.

Domicile of Mercury, it controls the shoulders, arms and hands, the vestibular system, the gustatory system and the auditory system. It is tropical, like-ascending with Scorpio and like-engirding with Virgo, medium in both Hemispheres. It is summery, hot and dry for the north, and wintry, cold and moist for the south. Gemini commands Sagittarius for the north and obeys it for the south. Gemini controls Hyrcania, Armenia, Mantinea, Cyrenaica, Marmarica and Egypt. The feet are rising up to the 6th degree, the lower legs up to the 12th, the lower parts up to the 17th, the higher parts up to the 25th, and the heads, Castor and Pollux up to the 30th.

The first 6° belong to Mercury - stillness, obstructions, rest
The next 6° belong to Jupiter - good fortune, kind
The next 5° belong to Venus - bloom, beautiful, fortunate from unexpected things
The next 7° belong to Mars - powerful, regulative authority, advancing
The final 6° belong to Saturn - subordination, bonds, reduction of wealth

Feet - Mercury and moderately Venus
Thighs - Saturn
Castor - Mercury
Pollux - Mars

Andromeda - Venus
Aquila - Jupiter and Mars
Auriga - Mars and Mercury
Boötes - Saturn and Mercury, Arcturus - Jupiter and Mars
Cassiopeia - Saturn and Venus
Cepheus - Saturn and Jupiter
Coma Berenices - Venus and the Moon
Corona Borealis - Venus and Mercury
Cygnus - Venus and Mercury
Delphinus - Saturn and Mars
Draco - Saturn, Jupiter and Mars
Hercules - Mercury
Lyra - Venus and Mercury
Ophiuchus - Saturn and moderately Venus
Pegasus - Mars and Mercury
Perseus - Saturn and Jupiter, Cluster - Mars and Mercury
Sagitta - Mars and moderately Venus
Serpens - Saturn and Mars
Triangulum - Mercury
Ursa Major - Mars
Ursa Minor - Saturn and moderately Venus

Ara - Venus and moderately Mercury
Argo - Saturn and Jupiter
Canis Major - Venus, Sirius - Jupiter and moderately Mars
Canis Minor - Venus, Procyon - Mercury and moderately Mars
Centaurus - Venus and Mercury, Equine Body - Jupiter and Venus
Cetus - Saturn
Corona Australis - Saturn and Mercury
Corvus - Saturn and Mars
Crater - Venus and moderately Mercury
Eridanus - Saturn, Achernar - Jupiter
Hydra - Saturn and Venus
Lepus - Saturn and Mercury
Lupus - Saturn and moderately Mars
Orion - Saturn and Jupiter, Shoulders - Mars and Mercury
Piscis Australis - Venus and Mercury

Such, then, are the observations of the effects of the stars as made by our predecessors. Let us now proceed with the seven-zone.

Bibliography:
Ludwich, A. (Ed.). (1877). Maximi et Ammonis carminum De actionum auspiciis reliquiae: accedunt Anecdota astrologica. BG Teubneri. Retrieved from https://archive.org/details/maximiet...00ludw/page/n3
Manilius, & Goold, G. P. (1985). Astronomica. BG Teubner.
Robbins, F. E. (1940). Ptolemy: Tetrabiblos. William Heinmann, London. Retrieved from http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/...blos/home.html
Schmidt, R. The Astrological Record of the Early Greek Sages. Project Hindsight.
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley. Retrieved from https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt...s%20entire.pdf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 10-31-2017, 02:45 PM

In Astro it says Grace Kelly has Mars Scorpio in first house. I will check astrotheme.

Tags
appearance, astrology, biology, human, ideas, physical, psychology