Could Donald Trump Be the Next President?

Astro-Intuitive

When determining the winner of a candidate for a political (and in this case, Presidential) election, the Midheaven, its ruler, and/or planets in the tenth house must be prominent. If two contending candidates have progressed aspects involving their MC, the individual with the STRONGEST aspects to that angle will be the winner!

Working from the INCARN* horoscope of Donald Trump, it's not far-fetched to say that he could very well be the next POTUS...provided, of course, that he stays in the race to the end! He's leading the polls at present, because people take a liking to his non-political straight-talk and blunt demeanor.

BIRTH DATA/DETAILS:
Jun 14, 1946
Jamaica Hospital
Queens, NY
Longitude: 73 W 48.57
Latitude: 40 N 42.01
7:11:03 PM TLT (+5:00 EST)

See Incarnation Times of Donald Trump: http://docdro.id/6dEgUhV

1.Physical Birth Time (soul entry into the material world through physical body): 10:54 AM

2.Incarnation Time (cosmic/astrological birth time): 7:11:03 AM

hl66pnXXg

A Couple of things that stand out powerfully in Trump's horoscope include...

• Uranus' extremely powerful conjunct and parallel to his Sun (in declination)
  • Pluto's extremely powerful parallel to his Sun
  • The Moon's powerful alignment to his Sun, via contraparallel
  • The Moon's powerful alignment to Uranus, Pluto, the Sun and Venus in declination aspect
  • Pluto's location in the first house provides the inclinations and incentives to be extremely resourceful, business minded, competitive, relentless and determined to see objectives through. If negatively channeled, it can make one extremely self-centered - even narcissistic (being in Leo doesn't help in that regard and might be taken to the extreme).
  • Venus is conjunct his ASC in the 12th house, so its affects are more toward outer or worldly good deeds, work, causes, and accomplishments that benefit others or society at large. A perfect example of this is his involvement and relationships with females in the Miss USA beauty pageants.

• Venus is conjunct Saturn and in opposition to his natal 7th house cusp, so it undoubtedly has an impact on his relationships with females, including lots of changes.

• Venus' proximity to his ASC also corresponds to the enjoyments/pleasures in life, a tendency to be vain, put emphasis on physical appearances, be a flirt, etc. Its influence and rulership of the 4th and 11th house also pertains to his involvements in matters relating to homes, places of residence, hotels, resorts, pleasures, providing fun, entertainment, joy, pleasure, and happiness for others.

• The Moon's location in fiery and blunt-natured Sagittarius comes through as part of his temperament - as does Pluto, the Sun and Uranus.

• Moon's location in the 5th house also corresponds to his interests in personal enterprises and creative projects.

• Mars' location in the second house corresponds to his source of income coming from things related to manpower and construction industry. Leo on the 2nd house cusp is ruled by the Sun in the 11th house. Hence, activities related to earning an income also come from providing pleasures, joy, amusements, happiness to others on a wide/social/mass-related scale. Sun-Uranus (Uranus = television, broadcast) position in this house also relates to his reality show.

• Sagittarius on the 6th house cusp relates to work and personal accomplishments. Jupiter is posited in the 4th house and is trine to the Sun. Expanding homes/buildings/places of residence/commercial properties, personal income base/money/wealth, and life's joys, entertainments and pleasures to others is a large part of what he does for a living.

• Aries on the MC corresponds to his leadership and executive abilities as well as the public's perception of his having an over-sized ego. Pluto (co-ruler of Aries) is in the first house in Leo and shows that he takes on and is immersed in executive-related matters, personally, and on a day-to-day basis.

The astrological aspects (or energy currents/patterns) in Trump's horoscope are configured in such a way that they modify, considerably, so-called "typical" Cancer rising traits. He is very much "in-your-face" and aggressive. Yet, the Cancer traits of putting family first and in everything - such as in his businesses and reality shows - and getting quickly defensive with people if they say things in a certain tone or manner, still creep though.

This also shows that caution should be applied in making snap and general judgments or statements about Ascendant signs, because the ENTIRE horoscope and its unique configuration of planetary aspects and influences must be looked at as unique as the entire individual for whom it faithfully represents.

Some of the events tested that prove his horoscope is correct include:

1. First Marriage - April 9, 1977:

• Progressed Moon (was in 7th house at the time) 135* natal Uranus (co-rules 7th house Capricorn) - 1 min.
  • Progressed Moon contraparallel natal Uranus - 0 min.
  • Progressed Moon contraparallel natal Venus - 4 min. (approaching)
  • Progressed Moon parallel natal Moon - 2 min.

2. First Divorce - March 22, 1991:

• Progressed Mercury 15* natal ASC / progressed Mercury 165* natal DSC - 4 min.

• Progressed ASC 45* natal Jupiter / progressed DSC 135* natal Jupiter - 1 min.
  • Progressed Venus contraprallel natal Jupiter - 0 min.
  • Progressed Jupiter trine progressed Uranus - 4 min.

3. Second Marriage - December 20, 1993:

• Progressed Moon 60* natal Saturn - 1 min.

4. Second Divorce - June 8, 1999:

• Progressed ASC 45* natal Saturn / progressed DSC 135* natal Saturn - 3 min.
  • Progressed Mars contraparallel progressed Neptune - 2 min.

5. Third Marriage - January 22, 2005:

• Progressed Uranus (co-rules Capricorn DSC) 105* natal Neptune - 2 min.
  • Progressed Uranus parallel natal Sun - 3 min.
  • Progressed Mercury 135* natal Moon - 2 min.
  • Progressed Jupiter 72* natal Pluto - 2 min.

COULD DONALD TRUMP BECOME THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.?

Let's take a look at his progressions for November 8, 2016:

Progressed Mercury trine natal MC - 0 min.
Progressed Uranus parallel natal Sun - 1 min.
Progressed MC semisextile progressed Moon - 0 min.
Progressed MC conjunct progressed Uranus - 0 min.
Progressed MC parallel progressed Uranus (Northern parallel) - 3 min.
Progressed Jupiter 72* progressed Pluto - 3 min.

paubeOzLg

The multiple emphasis and exceptionally powerful aspects upon Trump's MC on the date of 2016 Presidential Election is a strong indicator that, if he is still a candidate by that time, he could possibly win the presidency.

AN EXAMPLE FROM THE 2012 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION:

Taking a look back on the 2012 presidential candidates Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, I will use their INCARN horoscopes to show why Obama was re-elected/won and why Romney lost.

Barack Obama Birth Details:

Aug 04, 1961
Honolulu, HI
Longitude: 157 W 50.13
Latitude: 21 N 18.10
5:11:10 PM TLT (+10:00 AHST)

Incarnation Times for Barack Obama: http://docdro.id/uYsv4Ha

iph2Kg6yg

Mitt Romney Birth Details:

Mar 12, 1947
Detroit, MI
Longitude: 083 W 03.28
Latitude: 42 N 21.05
6:26:43 AM TLT (+5:00 EST)

Incarnation Times for Mitt Romney: http://docdro.id/iEBxmZ6

ipgHXhFLg

PROGRESSED ASPECTS FOR NOVEMBER 6, 2012 ELECTION:

Barack Obama

• Progressed Mars (in 10th house) parallel natal MC - 0 min.
  • Progressed Venus (ruler of MC) 60* natal Mercury - 2 min
  • Progressed Venus 90* natal Moon - 4 min (approaching)
  • Progressed Saturn contraparallel natal Venus - 2 min.
  • Progressed Uranus contraparallel natal Neptune (in 10th house) - 0 min.
  • Progressed Sun 60* natal Mercury - 4 min.
  • Progressed Sun 30* progressed Venus - 2 min.
  • Progressed Mercury (in 10th, ruler of 9th) parallel progressed Neptune (in 10th) - 4 min.

Obama's progressed Mars parallel to the MC was in Northern declination, which is much more powerful than had it been a Southern parallel to the MC. (Correction: Obama's progressed Mars to natal MC was actually in Southern parallel, not Northern, but still powerful nevertheless. I got it confused with Donald Trump's progressed planet parallel to MC, which is a Northern parallel.)

exjjb8Qqg

Mitt Romney

• Progressed Venus 105* natal Pluto - 4 min.
  • Progressed Neptune (co-ruler of MC) trine natal Venus - 3 min.

p9iAVwHWg

Obama won the 2012 election because his progressions were stronger by virtue of the fact that his MC, MC ruler (Venus), and 10th house planets (progressed Mars, Mercury and Neptune) were all activated—very strongly, in fact—whereas Romney's was not.

*About INCARN:
INCARN represents a technology, set of principles, and infomation science applications that consistently produce 100% functional horoscopes that synchronize with every area of human beings' lives.

In essence, astrology and reincarnation are intertwined. The basis of the INCARN theory, in relation to a natal horoscope, is that there are interdimensional angular pathways for soul importation along the ecliptic plane. These interdimensional pathways can be mathematically calculated and are indicative of the direct routes souls take to import into the earth. Specifically, they represent Incarnation Times that coincide with the exact moment quantum (cosmic) energy enters and is sealed within an infant’s body. It is at this very moment that the newborn child is reincarnated with a soul and the natal horoscope of that individual becomes instantly effective!

Incarnation Times, or Spiritual Birth Times (SBTs) as Edgar Cayce called them, specifically identify the interdimensional angular pathways for soul importation along the ecliptic plane in relation to an exact birth location on earth.

For every place on the surface of the earth, only a certain number of souls can import within a specific location during a 24-hour sidereal (not solar) day. There are four separate periods of the day when this phenomenon takes place. Each interim represents discrete moments in time during a 24-hour day when astrological birth times become available for soul selection.

While this process takes place, a soul that is seeking to reincarnate gathers near the Zenith (Midheaven) of the birth location where it oversees, about 3-miles above the earth, astronomical and astrological conditions relative to the location where its physical birth is to take place. Hence, planetary configurations, rising signs on the eastern horizon, and corresponding horoscopes are all of the factors that play a role in establishing the mathematical and vibratory frequencies to which a soul’s persona and life pattern will resonate once on earth in physical form.

When a precise time/horoscope is chosen, quantum energy containing astrological information instantaneously enters an infant’s body. This is within a fraction of a second! That energy is automatically sealed within the body’s major endocrine glands (also known as the chakras in many spiritual circles). Because the exact Incarnation Time takes place from as little as 2 minutes to as much as 5 hours BEFORE the reported physical birth time, it is literally OF a spiritual import. Hence, the name, or phrase, Edgar Cayce referred: spiritual birth time (SBT).

Last edited:

Astro-Intuitive

Not much of a reader but I don't really need the astrology to worry too much about trumps likelihood of winning.

In fact, I would hope that most of us will not think that Trump is even a legitimate candidate. It's kind of silly that he's leading the polls, but maybe... that speaks to how dishonest the others currently are. Trump does stick to his values but they are mostly selfish and relatively terrible.

I think Obama won because he is a (relatively) good man and he mostly deserves it. Honestly, he has done a pretty good job with the presidency too.

Who knows tho? Anything could happen! :wink:

Hi aqva,

I totally agree with you - I don't think he should be running for president, either. The fact that he's rising in the polls (at least, at present) really raises my concern about the mental state of our society. To take him seriously over the other candidates is unimaginable. Maybe it's all just all for fun and circus side show (as Obama once referred to his antics) for now. Time will tell.

Nevertheless, I find it extremely interesting what his aspects show. If he's not still in the run then (which I honestly don't think he will - but one never knows!), something is going to impact his position and power in life in a very big way. So, it might not necessarily be related to the 2016 election. It's just that - in virtually every case - these are the very same indicators that have enabled past political candidates (including presidents) to win elections.

Thanks for sharing for your thoughts, and the enjoy the rest of your evening!:smile:

Marinka

While I do not agree with some of your conclusions, I can't help but remark that you have provided a very good analysis. IMO, some of the best analysis that I have seen here recently on this forum.

Kannon

Great analysis, Astro-intuitive. Might be a bit over most heads here, but will be great for those interested to refer back to and study in-depth.

This is certainly going to be an interesting election.

emily23

WOW! What analysis!

I personally would be gobsmacked if he won the election. Is there not an asteroid called "not a chance in hell jose"? or "sexist pigs in wigs don't win elections"

I don't know how to marry the two!

:biggrin:

Drsendero

I agree that the amount and quality of research here is impressive, but I read through the "INCARN" information and saw that this chart does not use the recorded time of birth. Instead, it uses a time of birth in which the soul incarnates into the body, the "spiritual time of birth." But, I didn't see any information as to how this particular time is discovered or revealed. I'd like to know more about that process. The progressions, in any rate, would be quite similar.

The natal chart that one finds elsewhere based upon his recorded time of birth, 10:54 am with a Rodden AA reliability, gives him a very late Leo ascendant with Mars just a couple degrees above the horizon. Mars in Leo on the Ascendant. This seems pretty descriptive of him, in my humble opinion, more so than a Venus in Cancer conjoined Saturn ascending.

Kannon

Drsendero,

It is revealed through the Incarn software available from Fred Bickum: sbastro.com ...

If you'd like more on this approach you can read the books by John Willner, Astrological Revelations, and The Perfect Horoscope. His book The Rising Sign Problem is also very informative.

I also have a page that explains this in more detail:
https://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/incarnation-process/

As to recorded birth times and Rodden ratings...

The Rodden ratings system can only rate birth data based on what form in which it comes, what level of documentation (or lack thereof). It does not rate 'accuracy.' Those who were not present to witness a birth are in no position to rate accuracy of the recorded time. Instead, the system rates AA for birth data on a birth certificate that gives rounded hour times like 10:00 AM just as it rates AA for birth data from birth certificates with specific times like 10:54 AM. In other words, the ratings system is not accuracy sensitive, but document sensitive. A rounded 10:00 AM time is taken literally by this ratings system and given as "AA" in spite of the fact that astrodatabank's AA rated charts show a disproportionate percentage of birth records with rounded hour or half hour times.

As to Trump's personality and Mars/Leo seeming to fit him well...

I agree. Trump would seem to fit Mars/Leo very well. And there is no doubt this factor exists in his chart. And there is no doubt the recent transit of Jupiter across this Mars point has inflamed and featured this part of his personality.

However, the declinations as you have seen here, tell a story that allows for a different Asc because of the weight of factors in parallel, like a stellium of declination: Sun [23N15] Parallel Uranus [22N57], Pluto [23N50], and Venus [22N51]. It is this Parallel of Sun between Uranus-Pluto that should not be underestimated. Such 3-4 planet parallels act as strongly a set of conjunctions in longitude that can effectively alter the personality typical for the person's correct rising sign. In other words, there is a different anchoring point in the chart that effectively becomes as strong as, if not stronger than the Asc itself.

However, further observation of Trump can also point to his Saturnine nature, Saturn [21N30] being the closest aspect to his Asc [20N37]. Consider his long criticism of President Obama and portrayal of him as "foreign born" in spite of all evidence to the contrary. This reveals a degree of xenophobia, which when considered along with his profound streak of conservatism, points well to Saturn. Consider how Trump also rarely seems to have criticism for everyone but himself. He ladels criticism upon all his GOP competitors and Democrats alike, but never leaves room for any aimed at him. This is a pretty good picture of the worst traits of Saturn/Cancer. In many ways he's the perfect Scrooge persona, but with more self-aggrandizement.

In pure mathematical terms of Incarn, there is no possible Asc in the sign of Leo for Trump's date/location of birth. This is one of the hardest things for many astrologers to grasp, that one cannot be birthed (enter this dimemsion) just any ole time. There is a membrane between dimensions that keeps order in the universe, and an inter-dimensional opening must occur for a soul to transfer. That moment of 'spiritual birth', as it was termed by Edgar Cayce, is the moment of truth -- the decision moment, the real birth -- and cannot be discerned consistently without a psychic or mathematical basis. This means we use the recorded time as a starting place and find the correct Asc once there is enough evidence to point to it. Sometimes the difference is very little and the rising sign is unchanged. Other times the difference is wider, changing the sign on the Asc, but always to match the personality, biography, and precise timing of life events.

This is an advancement in modern astrology. We don't expect mainstream astrologers who are satisfied with their work to appreciate it or follow. It is more for those who observe inconsistencies and inaccuracies with the conventional approach.

I'm sure Astro-Intuitive can answer any other questions you might have. He's been with this approach longer than I have, and knew John Willner.

junoisuppose

I don't know anything about INCARN and I use astro.com to draw up my charts which don't generally include parallels unless you specify them, so I apologise if this seems off topic to what has been discussed so far.

He has to have a lot of Leo influence somewhere - that hair for one, and the desire to be the centre of attention, so I think a leo ascendant is correct.

For previous presidential elections the result has shown clearly in the candidate's progressions. I'd expect to see his MC strongly aspected in progressions and transits, or at least 10th house ruler or the planets in the 10th.

Somebody pointed out on another forum that his progressed sun is now around 29 degrees Leo, which is conjunct the ASC. This might be what is putting him in the spotlight and is considered a time of opportunities, but I don't think that it is enough to make a person president.

On the date of the election - November 8th 2016, the moon will be in his 7th, even if the result doesn't come through until the next day the moon will still be in his 7th - the house of his opponent. The sun and mercury will be going into his 4th house, chiron will be (and has been recently) squaring his sun and moon, the outer planets aren't making any positive major aspects to his MC. Hopefully this will be enough to keep him out of the White House. The only worrying transit I see is that transiting venus, ruler of his MC, will be conjunct his moon, ruler of the 11th, in his 4th house - maybe this could indicate a joining of his dreams and aspirations with his status in his homeland :eek: but that is quite a minor transit (I think) and actually it will be exact at the weekend before the election, and separating by the actual date of the election. Transiting venus is also opposite his sun a couple of days before the election. My guess is that he might still be in the race, and he will be celebrated by his supporters in the days running up to the election, but that he won't win.

His progressed MC has just moved into Leo this last year, which might reflect his change of status into a potential politician. At the date of the election transiting mars will be opposite his progressed MC, so again hopefully this will mean someone else will defeat his ambitions.

JUPITERASC

Drsendero,

It is revealed through the Incarn software available from Fred Bickum: sbastro.com ...

If you'd like more on this approach you can read the books by John Willner, Astrological Revelations, and The Perfect Horoscope. His book The Rising Sign Problem is also very informative.

I also have a page that explains this in more detail:
https://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/incarnation-process/

As to recorded birth times and Rodden ratings...

The Rodden ratings system can only rate birth data based on what form in which it comes, what level of documentation (or lack thereof). It does not rate 'accuracy.' Those who were not present to witness a birth are in no position to rate accuracy of the recorded time. Instead, the system rates AA for birth data on a birth certificate that gives rounded hour times like 10:00 AM just as it rates AA for birth data from birth certificates with specific times like 10:54 AM. In other words, the ratings system is not accuracy sensitive, but document sensitive. A rounded 10:00 AM time is taken literally by this ratings system and given as "AA" in spite of the fact that astrodatabank's AA rated charts show a disproportionate percentage of birth records with rounded hour or half hour times.

As to Trump's personality and Mars/Leo seeming to fit him well...

I agree. Trump would seem to fit Mars/Leo very well. And there is no doubt this factor exists in his chart. And there is no doubt the recent transit of Jupiter across this Mars point has inflamed and featured this part of his personality.

However, the declinations as you have seen here, tell a story that allows for a different Asc because of the weight of factors in parallel, like a stellium of declination: Sun [23N15] Parallel Uranus [22N57], Pluto [23N50], and Venus [22N51]. It is this Parallel of Sun between Uranus-Pluto that should not be underestimated. Such 3-4 planet parallels act as strongly a set of conjunctions in longitude that can effectively alter the personality typical for the person's correct rising sign. In other words, there is a different anchoring point in the chart that effectively becomes as strong as, if not stronger than the Asc itself.

However, further observation of Trump can also point to his Saturnine nature, Saturn [21N30] being the closest aspect to his Asc [20N37]. Consider his long criticism of President Obama and portrayal of him as "foreign born" in spite of all evidence to the contrary. This reveals a degree of xenophobia, which when considered along with his profound streak of conservatism, points well to Saturn. Consider how Trump also rarely seems to have criticism for everyone but himself. He ladels criticism upon all his GOP competitors and Democrats alike, but never leaves room for any aimed at him. This is a pretty good picture of the worst traits of Saturn/Cancer. In many ways he's the perfect Scrooge persona, but with more self-aggrandizement.

In pure mathematical terms of Incarn,
there is no possible Asc in the sign of Leo for Trump's date/location of birth

This is one of the hardest things for many astrologers to grasp, that one cannot be birthed (enter this dimemsion) just any ole time.
There is a membrane between dimensions that keeps order in the universe, and an inter-dimensional opening must occur for a soul to transfer.
That moment of 'spiritual birth', as it was termed by Edgar Cayce, is the moment of truth --
the decision moment, the real birth -- and cannot be discerned consistently without a psychic or mathematical basis.
This means we use the recorded time as a starting place and find the correct Asc once there is enough evidence to point to it.
Sometimes the difference is very little and the rising sign is unchanged.
Other times the difference is wider, changing the sign on the Asc, but always to match the personality, biography, and precise timing of life events.

This is an advancement in modern astrology.
We don't expect mainstream astrologers who are satisfied with their work to appreciate it or follow.
It is more for those who observe inconsistencies and inaccuracies with the conventional approach.

I'm sure Astro-Intuitive can answer any other questions you might have. He's been with this approach longer than I have, and knew John Willner.
And yet, you also said on another thread at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24814

Here is the widely circulated chart for Donald Trump, empire builder.

picture.php

Here is my proposed adjusted chart for him
(not yet validated by life events).

picture.php

Questions, comments....
these natal charts you posted for TRUMP
BOTH HAVE A LEO ASCENDANT
:smile:

junoisuppose

I don't think he will do anything to me. :eek:

Why, are you one of his super-rich, wig-wearing golf buddies? If you're not watch out.

He's managed to alienate so many different groups, sooner or later he is going to run out of people willing to vote for him.

Back to the astrology though - Hilary's progressed chart is interesting for November 9th 2016. Depending on whether her time of birth is accurate, transiting sun will be conjunct her progressed MC, however transiting chiron will be conjunct her natal moon. Natally she has a lot of planets in her 12th house, and on November 8th that same transiting sun will be conjunct her venus in the 12th, which is her 7th house ruler - might she also be beaten by an open opponent on that day? Then again, it is almost at her natal ASC. Maybe it will just be Bill in the spotlight giving her support.

Attachments

• astro_25gw_873_hilary_rodham_clinton_2016119.9148.46412.jpg
    astro_25gw_873_hilary_rodham_clinton_2016119.9148.46412.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

PatAstro

Why, are you one of his super-rich, wig-wearing golf buddies? If you're not watch out.

He's managed to alienate so many different groups, sooner or later he is going to run out of people willing to vote for him.

Back to the astrology though - Hilary's progressed chart is interesting for November 9th 2016. Depending on whether her time of birth is accurate, transiting sun will be conjunct her progressed MC, however transiting chiron will be conjunct her natal moon. Natally she has a lot of planets in her 12th house, and on November 8th that same transiting sun will be conjunct her venus in the 12th, which is her 7th house ruler - might she also be beaten by an open opponent on that day? Then again, it is almost at her natal ASC. Maybe it will just be Bill in the spotlight giving her support.

Hillary Clinton has Saturn transiting through her 1st house.
I don't know...
Saturn will enter her 2nd house... she'll have problem with financial.

Donald Trump has Jupiter transiting through his 1st house, but
T. Saturn in 4th house.

I don't think they will be President. Could be somebody else.

junoisuppose

Hillary Clinton has Saturn transiting through her 1st house.
I don't know...
Saturn will enter her 2nd house... she'll have problem with financial.

Donald Trump has Jupiter transiting through his 1st house, but
T. Saturn in 4th house.

I don't think they will be President. Could be somebody else.

On the point about saturn transiting the first house - when saturn was transiting my first house I got a new job with a lot of new responsibilities. It was tough and soul destroying but it was a time of increased status, although ultimately it proved to be too difficult and I gave it up. It could be that Hilary will be facing a lot of challenges, which could either mean challenges trying to win the election, or challenges after the election.

If she does win I don't think it will be easy for her as president. She has her progressed sun sextile progressed chiron, and chiron usually involves some pain. Also neptune is transiting opposite her MC, which would normally mean dissolving of ambition or confusion related to career matters.

But look at this chart for the transits to her progressed sun on the day after the election (I know lots of astrologers don't look at transits to progressions but I do and Celeste Teal does so I'm in good company) - transiting sun conjunct progressed MC!! Progressed sun almost exactly conjunct her progressed mercury (her natal 10th house ruler), transiting saturn coming to conjunct her progressed jupiter, transiting jupiter approaching a conjunction with her progressed moon, and transiting pluto, although it has passed over, is still close enough to be conjunct her progressed sun, also inconjunct her own natal pluto, the ruler of her sun sign (if you take pluto to be a ruling planet) and the ruler of her progressed MC.

At this point I'd say that she will definitely be in the limelight on that day, so I guess she will be the democratic candidate. I'd have to look at the progressions for her opponent for the same date to see if they had better indications of success than she does to say for sure whether she will win or not, but she certainly has a chance in my opinion.

Attachments

• astro_52gw_873_hilary_rodham_clinton_2016119.2193.8591.jpg
    astro_52gw_873_hilary_rodham_clinton_2016119.2193.8591.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 29

JUPITERASC

On the point about saturn transiting the first house
- when saturn was transiting my first house I got a new job with a lot of new responsibilities.
It was tough and soul destroying but it was a time of increased status, although ultimately it proved to be too difficult and I gave it up.
It could be that Hilary will be facing a lot of challenges,
which could either mean challenges trying to win the election,
or challenges after the election.
When Saturn transits 1st House not everyone gets a new job with extra responsibility :smile:
that's because
Saturn rules different houses in each individual natal chart

and also
Saturn rules different planets in each individual natal chart

so generalisation is not a reliable method

junoisuppose

When Saturn transits 1st House not everyone gets a new job with extra responsibility :smile:
that's because
Saturn rules different houses in each individual natal chart

and also
Saturn rules different planets in each individual natal chart

so generalisation is not a reliable method

You misunderstood my intention. I was not generalising.

I was not saying that it definitively meant that she would get a new job with new responsibilities, I was trying to say that it didn't automatically rule it out, which the previous poster seemed to be suggesting.

I am well aware that we need to look at the house each planet rules. And in my own case saturn neither rules my 6th or 10th house nor is it located in those houses, nor does it rule the rulers of those houses. Saturn does however, generally, regardless of house rulership, rule responsibility and hard work, along with frustration, delay and obstacles.

I concede that we can look at the aspects transiting saturn is making to other planets in Hilary's chart as it goes through her first house to see how it might affect her. On November 9th 2016 transiting saturn will have just passed a trine to her natal mars and pluto in leo - the co rulers of her ascendant and her sun sign, and the rulers of her progressed MC sign. Another positive indication for Hilary.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

You misunderstood my intention. I was not generalising.

I was not saying that it definitively meant that she would get a new job with new responsibilities, I was trying to say that it didn't automatically rule it out, which the previous poster seemed to be suggesting.

I am well aware that we need to look at the house each planet rules. And in my own case saturn neither rules my 6th or 10th house nor is it located in those houses, nor does it rule the rulers of those houses. Saturn does however, generally, regardless of house rulership, rule responsibility and hard work, along with frustration, delay and obstacles.

I concede that we can look at the aspects transiting saturn is making to other planets in Hilary's chart as it goes through her first house to see how it might affect her. On November 9th 2016 transiting saturn will have just passed a trine to her natal mars and pluto in leo - the co rulers of her ascendant and her sun sign, and the rulers of her progressed MC sign. Another positive indication for Hilary.
Profections are important as well :smile:
There are not only yearly, but also monthly and daily profections to consider

ProfectionWheel.jpg

wilsontc

Staff member
Astrology only

All,

As a reminder, only astrology and astrological comments belong on this thread. If you want to comment personally on what you think of Donald Trump, please do it in the Chat Forum.

Back to astrology,

Tim