Hello to all- 28 going through Saturn Return

Terrabella

Hi All, I am excited to meet all of you. My name is Terra my bday 9/7/1985. I'm going through my first Saturn return. I have not made the best choices in my life and have suffered because of it.
I'm looking for anyone who can offer any advice or feedback based on my chart.
My birth details:
9/7/1985
Taipei , Taiwan
3:50am

Warmest regards,
T

The_Saturnian

Hello Terrabella. Welcome to AW forums. I too have my Saturn Rx coming up next year over 9 months (because of a fairly lengthy retrograde). Create a chart www.astro.com and then post it in the "Read my chart" section. It's impossible to interpret without seeing a chart. Generally speaking, my advice would be to take each day as it comes and try not to resist Saturn's lessons. It's better to learn them now, rather than have to learn them in 30 years time again. Accept the unacceptable and the transformation your are going through. :)

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hi All, I am excited to meet all of you. My name is Terra my bday 9/7/1985. I'm going through my first Saturn return. I have not made the best choices in my life and have suffered because of it.
I'm looking for anyone who can offer any advice or feedback based on my chart.
My birth details:
9/7/1985
Taipei , Taiwan
3:50am

Warmest regards,
T

While you are surely going through the necessary patience developed by a Saturn return, in a more general way your secondary progressed chart clearly shows a whole serious of squares that you need hard work to struggle through, and on very very difficult opposition. The oppositions are the most i=difficult because you can't just use hard work to fix them, you have to think outside of your box. They have a glass ceiling which means you can't see bumping against it but it just as surely stops you cold.

For you this opposition is the Moon opposite Uranus. You may develop a stubborn adherence to your ideas, attempting to pushing them on to others. Be careful of making stands about things since your stand may prove in the long run to be wrong. Getting over this and finding the compromise is important and would be show by the midpoint between these two planets in your 2ndary progressed chart.

Other squares which are part of what you need to work through include:
Mars Square the Moon
Mars Square Uranus
Mars square the MH
Uranus Opposite the MH.

These are all part and parcel to your Saturn return. But remember that the Saturn return allows you to work on these things, since HE brings you patience and the nose to the grindstone, and keeps you from floundering about with all kinds of new stuff that would keep you away from the essentials of this time.

Terrabella

Thank you. I'm thoroughly scared now!
Does this mean my Saturn return is about changing my views toward life? Why do I have such tough oppositions?!!!!! Ahhh I hope I make it through, my life's hard enough! What can I do to make this next 2 years less painful and grueling ?

Thx so much for your feedback I appreciate it!

The_Saturnian

You shouldn't be scared. Easily said than done - I know, its a time of transformation, learning important karmic lessons in those areas of your life depending on where Saturn is placed in your natal chart. A lot of people usually end up saying something along the lines of "ahh I'm glad I went through it" when they look back on it at a later date.

The very construct of our natal chart is based upon our deeds, desires, lessons we need to learn and our own past life(s) karmas. Oppositions like square create an ambiance of tension in that field of your life depending on wherever they placed and whatever planets are involved.

To survive a Saturn return the best way is to learn to be patient, and "go with the flow" for now. Whilst you may feel like the world is collapsing around you and life not exactly going in the preferred direction, try to learn the lessons that Saturn is teaching you and you'll come out so much better the other end. I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for mine next year. If it's any consolation, mine is spread over 9 months due to two retrogrades of Saturn next year. Perhaps yours may be just the 2/3 weeks before and 2/3 after the actual return, without any retrograde involved. There are many of us who have already experienced it. To know more about Saturn's return, trying searching on the forum for threads about it.

Best of luck with ye return :).

poyi

Premium Member
LOL

Last year, I joined this forum exactly to get prepared for my Saturn return. Without even knowing much about Western astrology. It has been difficult year but learned a lot from astrology that really had helped me emotionally to face the challenges. It gives the knowledge to be more logical and objectives with events that happened in the past and happening now and for the future.

I think everyone should learn astrology. It is actually a very good survive skill to have. Excellent for spiritual growth/personality development for the better.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Thank you. I'm thoroughly scared now!
Does this mean my Saturn return is about changing my views toward life? Why do I have such tough oppositions?!!!!! Ahhh I hope I make it through, my life's hard enough! What can I do to make this next 2 years less painful and grueling ?

Thanks so much for your feedback I appreciate it!

Everybody has the same issues. Its not a big deal. You don't have to do anything, just hang out. You asked about the difficult stuff with your Saturn return. But you can just be yourself, and things will continue as they always have.

Everybody always thinks that no one else is like them, and its just not true. Everyone has oppositions and squares etc all the time. You can choose to see what's coming and work on it, or you can choose not to do so.

Its not that hard. You aren't given anything you can't deal with.