Who was the man who followed me at night?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

Taking the 7th to represent "the other" and also "open enemies", and also the 12th for enemies and mysterious persons and motivations, both are signified by Venus: Venus is in Aquarius in opposition to you (querent's significator, Mars) To me it is clear that he is Venus, combusted by the Sun: my opinion, a drunk (or otherwise intoxicated person) looking for "companionship".

Flevis

Hi, I'm not an expert, but that's my contribution.

I would say the guy is a maniac. A sexual maniac, because Venus (him) is in his 9th house, which represents his mind, way of thingkin, making an opposition to the moon (lunatic, problems in his mind) which is in Leo, enhancing sexual rapport.

I would say a man trying to rape you. Be careful, because he can come back again, if he hasn't forgotten you. And you know, obssession is dangerious.:surprised:

Thanks,

Flevis

natasa

Sorry moderators - non astrological comment.

This happened to me once when I was going in to my building and I thought I was followed by a gost of a neighbour of mine (he died only few days ago) and I runed in to my apartment like crazy screaming and screaming because it was 11:30 in the evening and I was just saying to myself ``this is the time that ghosts come out - around midnight) and then my brother told me: didn`t you know he had a twin brother livning abroad - he came for the funneral.

Flevis

WOW Natasha, your story is eiry and creepy.

Was the man who stalked you the ghost of the guy who died or his twin brother who is alive. And, why would the twin stalk you?
Were they maniacs, marrie or something?

Weird indeed.

Flevis:devil:

natasa

WOW Natasha, your story is eiry and creepy.

Was the man who stalked you the ghost of the guy who died or his twin brother who is alive. And, why would the twin stalk you?
Were they maniacs, marrie or something?

Weird indeed.

Flevis:devil:

No, of course he wasn`t a ghost. It was just his twin brother. We live in the same building... :)

dr. farr

That no harm came to the OP is shown (in my opinion) by the significators (OP =Mars; strange man = Venus)
-OP significator Mars is elevated (in the 10th whole sign house) above the strange man's significator Venus, down in the 4th at the bottom of the chart
-the OP significator Mars is in sect (above the horizon in the night); the strange man's significator Venus is under the horizon during its sect period (night time) and therefore is largely powerless
-Venus is also in an elevated degree: I suggest this eliminates a great deal of the potential malefic intent-I submit the combusted Venus (that is, the drunk-or otherwise intoxicated-strange man) was, in a disoriented way, only looking for companionship-maybe just someone to talk with...

danashock

with all those aquarian planets in the 3rd house,im sorry to say that he is someone closer to you than what you think (a friend that you considered a brother) but north node and other planets in 2nd house means hes after your money, moon/mars leo oppositions could indicate jealousy of your brilliance and success