Can I anticipate sth when my chart says I am definitely hopeless in relationships?

Thank you so much for all the answers in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_07_social_justice_wa.73789.19217.jpg
    astro_2gw_07_social_justice_wa.73789.19217.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 34
  • astro_2gw_07_social_justice_wa.74414.48359.jpg
    astro_2gw_07_social_justice_wa.74414.48359.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

kimbermoon

I am using the Placidus chart.

You certainly have many challenging aspects showing that your life must be dedicated to self awareness and growth of spirit in order to achieve a proper balance. Pluto at the MC shows that psychological/emotional transformation are important themes in your life. The North Node in Scorpio shows an underlying theme of gaining emotional control as well.

Pluto/Mercury: hasty thinking and speaking; overestimation of Self, crude speech, tantrums, overthinking issues of power and control, obsessiveness.
Uranus Rising / Venus and Mercury therein shows your love of freedom, however the oppositions with Mars shows that you can be prone to unpredictable actions and communication difficulties [harshness, brashness, irregular, scattered thinking.] Your desire to be unique and individualized can go to extremes though. Venus ruling the 3rd opposed by Mars: definite relationship challenges; sexual orientation may be confusing for others.

The contrast between your Sun and Asc can make for confusion between your outer persona and your inner sense of Self. The Sun is in water, while the Asc is air and these are not overly compatible. Your inner nature is more feeling and emotional as experienced through Pisces, and is much more passive than the mentally inspired Aquarius.

Sun/Saturn; problems with the father, disappointments or separation issues; pessimism, anxious, negativity, inferiority complex; difficulty with personal sense of Identity. Sun oppose Chiron; unwillingness to see your own inner challenges that require change on your part.

Jupiter sq Sun/Saturn; discontentment, instability, self destructive, gloomy, depression, distant,muddled actions; difficulty seeing potential opportunities, unimaginative.

The Nodal axis demands balance as well;.
'The South Node in Taurus shows you may place too much emphasis on Venusian security, sensuality and the material world. Relationships can hint at a touch of laziness or materialism as well, which does not leave room for
the depth, painful truth, or edginess that Soul Work sometimes requires.
You can put too much emphasis on being comfortable, sensual and sexual and experiencing financial and emotional security. You may place too much value on relationships, good food and drink and loyal friends.

Have you been living in a world of denial or attempting a false security that isn’t rooted in deep truth? The South Node in Taurus speaks to the need to move away from the over-dependence on resources or continual security seeking and you may place undue expectations on your partner.

For seeking out balance the solution is to move more towards the Scorpio North Node; this reflects the need for psychological understanding and the gaining of higher understanding, rather than expecting the world to conform to your personal desires and needs. You need to know what lies within, in order to understand what is going on externally.

Then there is Chiron in Virgo, emphasizing the need for awareness and balance in terms of health. If you are being promiscuous, your really need to consider potential consequences.

Is my libido normal or is it too much? Only you can answer that.

There is much to analyze in your chart in order to see the bigger picture so don't settle for cookbook interpretations; all the variables in the chart must be dealt with in depth in order to put all the pieces together.

I am using the Placidus chart.

You certainly have many challenging aspects showing that your life must be dedicated to self awareness and growth of spirit in order to achieve a proper balance. Pluto at the MC shows that psychological/emotional transformation are important themes in your life. The North Node in Scorpio shows an underlying theme of gaining emotional control as well.

Pluto/Mercury: hasty thinking and speaking; overestimation of Self, crude speech, tantrums, overthinking issues of power and control, obsessiveness.
Uranus Rising / Venus and Mercury therein shows your love of freedom, however the oppositions with Mars shows that you can be prone to unpredictable actions and communication difficulties [harshness, brashness, irregular, scattered thinking.] Your desire to be unique and individualized can go to extremes though. Venus ruling the 3rd opposed by Mars: definite relationship challenges; sexual orientation may be confusing for others.

The contrast between your Sun and Asc can make for confusion between your outer persona and your inner sense of Self. The Sun is in water, while the Asc is air and these are not overly compatible. Your inner nature is more feeling and emotional as experienced through Pisces, and is much more passive than the mentally inspired Aquarius.

Sun/Saturn; problems with the father, disappointments or separation issues; pessimism, anxious, negativity, inferiority complex; difficulty with personal sense of Identity. Sun oppose Chiron; unwillingness to see your own inner challenges that require change on your part.

Jupiter sq Sun/Saturn; discontentment, instability, self destructive, gloomy, depression, distant,muddled actions; difficulty seeing potential opportunities, unimaginative.

The Nodal axis demands balance as well;.
'The South Node in Taurus shows you may place too much emphasis on Venusian security, sensuality and the material world. Relationships can hint at a touch of laziness or materialism as well, which does not leave room for
the depth, painful truth, or edginess that Soul Work sometimes requires.
You can put too much emphasis on being comfortable, sensual and sexual and experiencing financial and emotional security. You may place too much value on relationships, good food and drink and loyal friends.

Have you been living in a world of denial or attempting a false security that isn’t rooted in deep truth? The South Node in Taurus speaks to the need to move away from the over-dependence on resources or continual security seeking and you may place undue expectations on your partner.

For seeking out balance the solution is to move more towards the Scorpio North Node; this reflects the need for psychological understanding and the gaining of higher understanding, rather than expecting the world to conform to your personal desires and needs. You need to know what lies within, in order to understand what is going on externally.

Then there is Chiron in Virgo, emphasizing the need for awareness and balance in terms of health. If you are being promiscuous, your really need to consider potential consequences.

Is my libido normal or is it too much? Only you can answer that.

There is much to analyze in your chart in order to see the bigger picture so don't settle for cookbook interpretations; all the variables in the chart must be dealt with in depth in order to put all the pieces together.

Dear kimbermoon*thank you so much for your reply. It is a gift that you have written so comprehensively. I am so graceful.

I always knew that I have many challenging aspects in my chart.
And for years I have been trying to find balance in my life.

But self awareness and growth of spirit are always my prior aims in this life.
I had been living in a world of denial for a long time but a couple of months ago I started to awaken.

I still place too much emphasis on Venusian security though, that is something I cannot help myself with.

I have always been a spritual person and been dealing with astrology for years but recently I noticed that I can meditate my energy using spirituality.

I won't settle for cookbook interpretations don't worry.
Your analysis made very much sense to me and I am soo graceful really <3

I will write down your advices Kimbermoon,
Best regards and take care of yourself.

If anything you ask from me please pm me I am an aquarian at the end of the day with a huge Pisces heart I am so humanitarian and friendly ^_^

Last edited: