What to do with a bad 8th ruler?

obsidianmineral

My 8th house ruler is not very well aspected. It's squaring Neptune and also aspecting Mars with a square. Mars and Neptune don't square though. Don't wanna die in some gruesome way. What can an afflicted 8th ruler probably indicate in someone's life? Do you consider other factors to determine the fate of someone? I'm kinda worried because just yesterday I was sitting on my bed when I suddenly saw something pass through my window quickly through the corner of my eye (I'm on a 9th floor) and I thought it was some bureau that fell off somebody's apartment. When it hit the floor it sounded REALLY loud, just like a some piece of furniture made out of wood would sound. When I looked out the window it was a human body!! Someone had commited suicide right there and I was probably the last person to see that guy alive and the first to see them dead. The body didn't break too badly, but it was like a 150 ft. fall. All I saw was some spilled blood around the guy's head, but he landed face down, so I, and I thank god for this, didn't see anything too gory. Turns out the guy was high and he didn't even realize he was jumping off a building. It's scary. I couldn't sleep yesterday. They also didn't take the body right away, they removed it like at 5 am (that's just an estimate) and I literally had to sleep a couple of meters from a dead body. It was traumatizing to be honest.

I've also seen some traumatizing **** in my life. I've been through some hardships and sometimes I can't control my feelings because of it. My stomach feels like burning and it's painful. I don't know. My natal chart isn't that bad, it's actually decent. I don't know what to make of this. The only thing that I can notice is that as years pass my ideals get stronger and I become more assertive about it. I'm kind of scared at the same time.

When I was 8 years old I saw my mother get beaten by another man with my brother. We were both crying so badly. It was all because their dog had been chasing my brother and it almost bit my brother, so my mother told them off. Oh man.

I've lived terrible things. My cat died and she choked on her own vomit. That was a year ago.

Last edited:

tripleooo

Very interesting indeed... The square to Mars may not be so bad actually if there is mutual reception; I don't think I'd consider Neptune as an important factor. I'd love to see your whole chart! Maybe there are some other interesting factors, like conjunctions to some evil fixed stars or something like that. Your debilitated Mercury, being the lord of your 12th house, could also enhance your troubles, even if it doesn't have any difficult aspects.