Software

renjer

Gecko, with regards to your recent tips, I refer to the game Crystal Palace vs Arsenal. The software mentions a trine from Ruler 4 (Saturn) to POF, however, I do not see this from the chart.

Was night formula used instead? It's looking like POF (night) sits at 29 Aries 12.

Perhaps with Uranus on the 7th's cusp the stars are telling us to "expect the unexpected".

Attachments

• astro_2gw_34_crystal_palace_vs_arsenal_hr_5___.jpg
    astro_2gw_34_crystal_palace_vs_arsenal_hr_5___.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

gecko235

hey renjer,

you are right, i use day and night formula as most sources advise it and to be honest , i read some good explanations + when i was doing it all manually i got some good results.

i remember a specific passage (dont know where though) that said that ptolemy was misunderstood with his conception of only day formula (could well be astro.com page on pof)

if someone has some evidence i can always change it , but for now ill leave it as it is

(colour method suggested palace and it was correct ;)

thanks anyway and good luck

:innocent:

renjer

hey renjer,

you are right, i use day and night formula as most sources advise it and to be honest , i read some good explanations + when i was doing it all manually i got some good results.

i remember a specific passage (dont know where though) that said that ptolemy was misunderstood with his conception of only day formula (could well be astro.com page on pof)

if someone has some evidence i can always change it , but for now ill leave it as it is

(colour method suggested palace and it was correct ;)

thanks anyway and good luck

:innocent:

Great, I think I will experiment with using both day and night POF from now on.

renjer

Referring to today's tips, Ajax vs Schalke 04.

I don't know if you've heard of the rule that Moon's final aspect within 5º will give us the winner. Is it possible to incorporate this into your calculations? In tonight's game, Moon first aspects Mars but its final aspect is to Venus, so I take it that the light colored team - Ajax would win.

gecko235

hey renjer,

im a little ahead of you here ;;;)

as u see both teams only have the moon aspect, BUT i made the settings so that the side with the last aspect gets 30 extra points

thats why the system favours the dsc team as well

one thing that is hard to code is the colour selection

i too believe that schalke will play in blue; not white

nonetheless the ajax-red could mean that theyre with mars here

(again look at the points: venus has 30 extra points for beeing the last aspect ;))

good luck :rightful:

renjer

Gecko,

What is the difference between the intial "asc-points/dsc-points" vs the "asc-goalpoints" and "dsc-goalpoints"?

There's a situation where the asc-points is less than the dsc-points, yet when we look at the goalpoints, the asc-goalpoints are more than the dsc-goalpoints. In this case who wins?

gecko235

hey renjer,

first : u dont know who wins, can only give estimations ;)

second : goal points are awarded in-game, for example lord 1 is on dsc after 20 minutes , gives asc-goal points

so to be most sure u should look for games where pre game points AND goal points are higher than the other side

as pre-game points should give additional strength, the in-game goals-points should be regarded with care as when for example asc has moon aspect with part of fortune , it could prevent dsc team from scoring

i hope this helps ;)

gecko235

tipps sunday 16.4.2017

i added the information early and late ascendant so you know and can check the chart and decide what to do with it ;)

Attachments

• tipps.txt
    90.5 KB · Views: 28