Does he love me?

HailxxNight

I want to know if the guy I have been seeing is in love with me? I ask him, but he seems guarded, telling me once he’s afraid to say it back of me running or hurting him. I asked him to write me a letter of what he feels for me as he said it’s hard to say it verbally and I am the same so I said write me a letter. What he wrote was meaningful things and deep things that the stuff he does and what he wrote makes me wonder if he does love me but is afraid of getting hurt.

I would appreciate any help reading the chart as I want to know now.

He is saturn and in my exalted term, could that mean a yes? Could I also take him as mars? Than that would be in my exalted term as well and a yes? I love him very much and moon being in libra exalting saturn would show this.

Thank you to anyone for their help.

Attachments

• horary chart.jpg
    horary chart.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 57

GPrincess

hmmmm everytime i see a does he love me question... not sure why... but i get fearful of the outcome and what this could do to the querrent. So seeing your question... made me create a chart about my husband. Does my husband love me? Acoording to the chart. He is Venus... i am Mars. He is in his 11th i am in my 12th. I am in his exalation... and Moon is in Libra and EXACTLY on the Desc. that shows that i loveeee him like crazy... but he doesn't giive a **** about me... well... Nothing of this is true :) So do not make questions like these... instead make a question like will we be in a relationship? or will we continue together? something like that. Horary can show events for me.. and maybe some hard feelings too... not sure though if it can show if someone has deep love feelings for the other one. According to your chart... he is in your triplicity so he likes you. Being in your fifth to me shows a romantic interest towards you BUT... i am pretty sure that he is not well in some kind of way... Saturn is not feeling good.

These are just personal thoughts by reading your chart. I am no expert

Good Luck :)

Sunrise

I want to know if the guy I have been seeing is in love with me? I ask him, but he seems guarded, telling me once he’s afraid to say it back of me running or hurting him. I asked him to write me a letter of what he feels for me as he said it’s hard to say it verbally and I am the same so I said write me a letter. What he wrote was meaningful things and deep things that the stuff he does and what he wrote makes me wonder if he does love me but is afraid of getting hurt.

I would appreciate any help reading the chart as I want to know now.

He is saturn and in my exalted term, could that mean a yes? Could I also take him as mars? Than that would be in my exalted term as well and a yes? I love him very much and moon being in libra exalting saturn would show this.

Thank you to anyone for their help.
dear,
He is saturn and in my exalted term, could that mean a yes?
:saturn: (he), is in triplicity of :jupiter: and also "loves" :jupiter:. Do not see from no were the :sun: (you)
:saturn:(he), in your 5th house his 11th house (the house of friends)
Also there Saturn (to your 5th house - the house of joy and delight and entertainment) shows that not going through at all well in this area and you You are in deprivation or severe restrictions by far in all that symbolizes your 5th house.
Could I also take him as mars?
no. i do not think so... if you want you can explain to us your thoutgts

I love him very much and moon being in libra exalting saturn would show this.
Yes, we can see that from the chart. But that moon is also ruled by :venus: who is sitting in his 7th house.
the moon also is in the fall of the Sun (you)... no good at all

GPrincess

dear,
:saturn: (he), is in triplicity of :jupiter: and also "loves" :jupiter:. Do not see from no were the :sun: (you)
Also there Saturn (to your 5th house - the house of joy and delight and entertainment) shows that not going through at all well in this area and you You are in deprivation or severe restrictions by far in all that symbolizes your 5th house.

Yes, we can see that from the chart. But that moon is also ruled by :venus: who is sitting in his 7th house.

Mmmm ok how about this. Just another thought. Saturn loves Jupiter right? Jupiter rules the 5th house of the querrent her passion i would say. So maybe Saturn wants to get physical with the querrent.

To explain my thoughts. In many many horaries i have seen the 5th to show romantic interest from both sides... more than the 11th(turned 5th). That surely doesn't indicate a relationship of a longterm like the 7th house but it's a start :)

HailxxNight

dear,

Thank you Sunrise...its hard to say he doesn't feel for me deeply with what he writes in a love letter for me...I cant mistake that there is no feelings on his side and maybe he is falling in love...I have hope in the relationship and thank you for your time and help :)

Lillyofthelake

I think his might be - ''young'' love, developing one. :) Don't pressure him, and don't ask him to tell you how he feels, if he falls in love, he will tell you on his own. Good luck. :)

IleneK

Premium Member
I want to know if the guy I have been seeing is in love with me?
I don't think so. Your primary significators separate, so they do not aspect. And Moon as your co-significator, applies to a number of other planets before aspecting him/Saturn.

Instead of trying to make this be something it is not, it may be best to look at the matter honestly and then choose what might be best to open yourself to next.

Sunrise

Mmmm ok how about this. Just another thought. Saturn loves Jupiter right? Jupiter rules the 5th house of the querrent her passion i would say. So maybe Saturn wants to get physical with the querrent.

To explain my thoughts. In many many horaries i have seen the 5th to show romantic interest from both sides... more than the 11th(turned 5th). That surely doesn't indicate a relationship of a longterm like the 7th house but it's a start :)
Jupiter rules the 5th house of the querrent her passion i would say. So maybe Saturn wants to get physical with the querrent.
yes, correct my friend...

i will try to explain it is difficult for me ...my English is poor...
look the post and the question of our friend here:
Re: Does he love me?
I want to know if the guy I have been seeing is in love with me?
she is not asking if he wants her physical...
then iam looking for the reception between them... no aspect. i do not need them, they already together...

here we want strong reception.... and dignities... and I do not see something here....
Also in the future will be the same. She will keep to pushing him ....
the fact that in her 5th (house of enjoy, joy and delight, sex, fun ) is :saturn: telling us that in that area she can not be happy or to enjoy the issues of her 5th house. she already told us in her message....

Her planets seems to be more in to him than he is tied.
He (Saturn) wants to play and be happy (5th) and does not want many commitments primarily emotional :)sagittarius:), wants his space :)sagittarius: )and probably looks more friendly feelings (his 11th)

but all these are my thoughts...
good luck to your horary readings...

GPrincess

yes, correct my friend...

i will try to explain it is difficult for me ...my English is poor...
look the post and the question of our friend here:

she is not asking if he wants her physical...
then iam looking for the reception between them... no aspect. i do not need them, they already together...

here we want strong reception.... and dignities... and I do not see something here....
Also in the future will be the same. She will keep to pushing him ....
the fact that in her 5th (house of enjoy, joy and delight, sex, fun ) is :saturn: telling us that in that area she can not be happy or to enjoy the issues of her 5th house. she already told us in her message....

Her planets seems to be more in to him than he is tied.
He (Saturn) wants to play and be happy (5th) and does not want many commitments primarily emotional :)sagittarius:), wants his space :)sagittarius: )and probably looks more friendly feelings (his 11th)

but all these are my thoughts...
good luck to your horary readings...

Your english are perfect!!! I should also focus on the main question you are right :)