Anything in my chart that supports reclusiveness

GuyWithWeirdChart

Everyday I find myself to be more and more annoyed with people in general. I find them to be selfish, immature, narrow minded, egoistic, and sometimes just down right ugly (personality wise) .. All I want to do is help this world, help the world change for the better but at the same time humans annoy the heck out of me, I just feel so out of place whenever i'm in public, like I can't relate to any of the people around me because I don't do the things they do. I'm not egoistic, i'm not selfish, i'm not narrow minded, i'm not rude/disrespectful etc.. I just feel like people in general are so flawed and I would rather not be around people. Overall humans just seem to be so absorbed with themselves and their lives and not caring much about others. This leads me to live in solitude when I can, I would much rather sit at home watching anime or surfing the web then being out trying to make friends or going out in public to have "fun" .

So astrologically speaking, is there anything in my chart that supports a recluse type personality? (Someone that would rather be alone than with other people?) I truly feel this is how I am going to live from now til the future. I don't see people changing anytime soon.

OFsTjXc.gif

Last edited:

Mr D

yes you could have a reclusiveness life if you want is what i could see in your chart. however the hardest part here is yourself, I am seeing a person who has a very strong 6th sense, you could sense scary things coming or watching you or even feel the souls, you get goose bumps while thinking about god and praying, the hard part is your MOUTH, you were born with a destiny to talk, and you talk too much, you can't be quite when you see things that happens the way they don't suppose to happen (and the way you talk is very highly educated sarcasm as well)

You're a little bit lazy too and easy to give up that's another drawback if you want to have a reclusiveness life, it's not easy to get there.

When the right time comes, if you have enough blessing, someone will guide you toward the right path.
You have the best chance of having reclusiveness life between 24-34 years old, so another minimum 1 year.

in 2016 stay away from animal and electrical stuff, you have accident related to those things in 2016.

good luck.

rahu

Banned
Saturn/mars conjunction sure to Pluto can make you reclusive.
at the same time you have moon conjunct urnau which can make you manic, so you have a bipolar chart , not that you are bipolr ,but you have the inclination to be a recluse nd then go out looking for action.

rahu

noraleader

Banned
honestly with 11th house packed and 7th house pluto/true node, i guess astrological interpretation straight dooms you to a life of society being foremost in your consideration... :)

with pluto creeping up on your natal moon and neptune, maybe you have a heightened emotional reaction?

i'll say this briefly so as not to stem into non-astrological discussion.. start a thread in the chat forum if you want to talk about society.. :) i was a teen in the 80's (reagan/thatcher/berlin wall bloody horrible time) on the tail of the 60's "counterculture" dominated by post ww2 boomers and i have slogged through decades of intolerance, which has only grown stronger, and worn me at the seams of my polycultural, egalitarian being..

still for all the wear and worsening conditions, i assure you.. every system finds equilibrium.. the more out of balance it is, the more it needs balance.. it is the condition of life, no matter how stealthily the perpetrator tries to swing the scales. i've seen decades of people trying to buy their way out or find a querencia one way or another, and watch people get meaner and meaner. don't let it rattle you, don't let it burn you, let them own their expression, every revelation that you wouldn't stoop to that level is the beauty of your character, so be at peace. you'll learn to tolerate all the noise and sparks and you'll *own* your heart and know it. this is how you'll know you own it.

be cool, things change. there's nothing wrong with being a recluse but the hive may rail at you for it.

with a taurus ascendant, maybe it's good for you to start thinking like that in life.. about security, and homestead.. when i was your age i applied myself to redacting culture.. since then i've found out, there are some decent places to live with affordable land, but when i looked when i was younger, i could only find expensive land.. cheap, good land is out there.. so save for it.. course.. society may change considerably between now and then. i'd think this is a phase to establish ideas within yourself, and that you may ultimately accomplish something with more impact on society than withdrawing from it :)

noraleader

Banned
the hard part is your MOUTH, you were born with a destiny to talk, and you talk too much, you can't be quite when you see things that happens the way they don't suppose to happen (and the way you talk is very highly educated sarcasm as well)
i give this warning a lot.. modern society is, as you are aware, "turbulent" and a big mouth, and a *good* mouth, and then especially, a big, *good* mouth.. can draw you more fire than anticipated..

..i always support people being vectors of transformation in culture, because if everyone is quiet in fear, it's over.. but a lot of times, what we say doesn't really affect people... so, save your shots and make them count, so you don't get chewed up in the counterfire. signed, the voice of experience.

*edit* and, hold on to your good friends.. or at least.. your friends who are good.. they'll help you later in life.. you'll find gentle people wherever you go in the right places, but it's good to have some who knew you back when.

Last edited:

AstroB

Saturn in 11th, for one.
You feel the need to belong but at the same time it doesn't come easily. You could feel frustrated in crowds. You probably do not take friendships likely which means that you don't have a lot friends.
This can be hard since we are living in a culture where success is measured by quantity even when friends are concerned.

Saturn is in a difficult aspect with Pluto residing in your seventh house (again house of partnerships relating to others). Pluto there represents power struggles with others. If you are a politician this can play out publicly with political opponents. But if you are an average person, it could mean conflicts in personal relationships, trying to control partners and dominate them. You could also more easily attract partners who are more susceptible to play these power games and be miserable thinking that the problem is somewhere outside.
Look inwards, understand yourself. Your pain and fear, do not let yourself become obsessive.

One other thing, with North node in 7th (this is the second chart I am commenting on with this placement tonight, also with some heavy placements with relating to others... something in the air ;) ) you feel more comfortable relying on yourself (South node in the 1st house). That's the lesson you learned in the past lives. However, this time it's about relating to others. And it's not easy but it's so worth it!

I know you that you have aspects that may appear to further complicate things in this department, but actually they are here to help you grow. Because you have some palpable obstacles you are more likely to be aware of the problem and if you decide to be brave (I firmly believe that bravery is a decision not a good given quality) and not run away to the place where you feel safe, you will overcome the problems!

sibylline

^Well geez, AstroB. Just keep interpreting all of the charts so there is nothing left by the time I log on. :)

@OP, I'm going to say I doubt you would find yourself satisfied by isolating yourself from society. With your Pisces 11th stellium, you will want to help out and contribute to humanity in some way. You will see the dark side in people with your Mercury/Mars/Saturn square 7th house Pluto but understanding humans, the good and the bad, can only help if you really want to change the world for the better.

GuyWithWeirdChart

Hey everyone, just got back home. Thank you for all your responses. Just to clarify, I didn't mean living life in complete solitude, obviously i'll need a job to survive, and I am working on becoming a paramedic. I admit I am not perfect, I believe my biggest problem is how I react to negative stimuli, I would consider myself an irritable person, I put up with a lot of negative abusive people in the past and was never able to do anything about it, I have a ton of anger bottled up inside and this really messed me up mentally, one day I came to the conclusion that I was / am too nice, and people often take advantage of those like me. Now I take everything personally, whenever someones rude or does something I don't like, I assume it's a personal attack towards me and I get furious, however I never do anything in retaliation, the most I will do is ask somebody to stop doing a particular thing that bothers me. Whenever I see somebody talking/acting in an egoistic or selfish manner I automatically think of them as not a good person probably because all of the egoistic/selfish people I met in the past were straight up bad people. And it seems that no matter where I go I cannot find someone like me who is truly good , everyone seems to have their problems. I have mine, but the difference with me is I keep it within myself, I don't project my anger/emotions onto others, I am always nice, polite, respectful, considerate, etc.. I think everyone should be. But in my mind I think some pretty crazy stuff, I just wish people were different. I had no idea the world would be like this when I was younger, the older I get the more I realize how messed up this world is. I have lost most of my faith in society, and it's truly depressing.

I'll keep trying though, it might just be the area I live in, whenever I travel I notice that people are a lot friendlier in other places than they are in the area I live in. And I have observed that different environment and stuff effect people differently. I just need to go somewhere else I think, somewhere that has lots of nice people like me, all of these toxic individuals have taken such a big toll on my emotional well being.

Last edited:

RaRohini

No no Guywithwierd chart !!!

Don't lose hope in humanity ( as davidstarling told me once )..
According to vedic astrology, i have some similar placements as yours .not all though. Paramedic is a fantastic choice as career .. what with Aries Bharani the bearer ascending and Rahu in Scorpio in the 8th house of life and death.
With Sun Mars and Saturn in Aquarius , your thinking is definitely different from the rest of the world. But the world is moving towards the age of Aquarius ..and there is a reversal in thinking. So you may find thst more people will gravitate towards your style of thinking in the future.
Ascendant Aries Bharani .. weight bearing, broad shouldered, overbearing,receptacle, born of etc.Bharani is the second star in the vedic constellation and it represents mother Earth who is 'bearing' all our sins. It is ruled by Venus and it is the epitome of primal creativity ( giving birth is primal creation for example).
It may seem that you are bearing the burden of the world while petty minded people go about achieving their narrow goals. But think about it this way: you have been given the planetary placements to bear this, and see reality for what it is.. others have not . In that manner, you may consider yourself fortunate. You may attract lot of wealth but may not base your value systems on wealth.
You may be able to make a difference to society. Generally the 2nd 8th axis Bharani and Aqua represents some struggle with sexuality too. Excess urges may manifest..but there may be a tendency/ capacity to seperate sex from love. Well, go with the flow.. who am i to judge??
Saturn in Aquarius gives you to tenacity to 'stand up against the whole world' in a sense.
Your Mars dasha was over on 22 july 2015 and you are currently under Rahu dasha ( rahu being in the 8th house in Scorpio in the ever benovelent Anuradha nakshatra).. Mars Asc in Navamsa.. anger issues. Hopefully now that the Mars dasha is tapering out, you will gain the insight that you need through your Scorpio energy.
Do as your spirit wills and God bless !!

Last edited:

RaRohini

Another thing is that Asc Aries Bharani and Sun Aqua P.Bhadra .. they tend to see everything as black or white. This makes one cruel to a certain extent because of extreme mood swings. Maybe the lesson is to navigate the 'grey' ...
Also the 8th house is the alchemist .. turning everything to gold..the one who changes negative energy to positive .. but for that you must believe in it yourself.. the guy on the street who is egoistic/ selfish may be insecure because of something which is happening in his life and he may be 'clutching at the straws' so to speak..

Last edited: