acting career

katydid

Venus rules your 5th and 10th, and trines Neptune. So I could see acting. HOWEVER, how realistic is this? Have you done plays in school or in childhood? Are you a good speaker and charismatic or interesting looking? Or is this just a wild, unrealistic goal?

I ask about the realistic aspect because of your Venus/Jupiter opposition, squaring the Moon. That T-square sometimes indicates very unrealistic aspirations.

missindia

i think my goal is reasonable because i want to be an actress in indian regional films and not dreaming about hollywood or anything honestly
i have a pretty face, nice body although average height and olive skin tone
i have done plays in the past, and i am good at dancing which is extremely important for indian films

in what others way would that t square affect me?

katydid

Your t-square trigger is the Moon, ruler of the 7th. So there might be instability, or ups and downs in your relationships. The moon is not a very constant or stable ruler for relationships and they may be at the mercy of your home life/mother/family, since the Pluto lurks nearby.

noraleader

Banned
i don't really have much affection for the entertainment industry, being rather wary of it, so don't know what an actresses' chart looks like....

certainly, mars in leo may give some force to the personality which could convey as charisma, robust vitality. i know in some other countries, that advantage is taken of young people with such ambitions.

i'm curious about the date for transits in the chart, did something significant happen last november?

Retro

Banned
Hello, your chart does not indicate acting career, but rather a career in writing. Jupiter in 3rd house.
Sincerely, Retro

Kitchy

Banned
Saturn in 4th house of question.

Dead in the water.

No, I don't think you will find success in acting.

Your success might come in teaching acting, though.

Stellium6th

These statements, lol.

Are you talented? Be honest to yourself. Are you passionate about it, or you are just deluding yourself and not wanting to face life? If you are passionate, go ahead. There are so many charts that do not resemble the career of the owner.

And no, I don't like her show off or the opulent worries of her apartment, but destroying dreams or esteems won't make you guys any better than she is.

Last edited:

theV

I would look for a strong Mercury to indicate actors, Sun conjunct Mercury very tight indicates shape shifter, comedic abilities, trickster and very witty and trine your Uranus so there is eccentric personality maybe comedic too with Moon in Sagittarius. Libra Mc also an indicator of artisan career.

ukdesifem

what does my chart indicate about acting career?

Hello missindia,

I think you have a number of prime placements for acting:

- True Node in 8th - the inner mind, psychology, sexuality. Key for getting into character or understanding motivation.

- 9th house planets - Higher learning and wisdom.

- Libra MC - Balance, relationships and harmony

- Neptune in 1st - intuitive and inspiring mind, central to your character.

9th house planets are trine your 1st house planets, so your innate intuition and need to learn are related.

I think for a performing arts career, these are good placements.

Saturn in 4th, imho, is not a major factor. If anything, it could be a boon. Saturn in 4th can mean restrictions in family. this could be an inspiration for your work, or could limit your career to be honest.