Hello!Read my natal and progressive chart

teokar

Hello guys, I am new here, was posting things and replying when I was about 13 here with another account but I came back after 9 years and now I am 22 y/o.

I don't need an interpretation of anything at the moment even though I lack direction in life at this point of time. I was wondering what can you see in my chart natal with transits and progressive charts.

Whatever anyone want to interpret is really fine with me and would love to hear your overall opinions about my personality.

Career path, love and aspects of my personality that I don't know (because I seem to run in circles with this one) are greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_.36661.173494.jpg
    astro_2gw_.36661.173494.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 25
  • astro_52gw__2021214.36728.177551.jpg
    astro_52gw__2021214.36728.177551.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Mercury is the only angular planet being conjunct Descendant, but it participates in a Grand Trine, Mercury/Saturn/Moon. This Grand Trine can be considered to rule your chart. It shows much versatility, and you might go in many different directions according to your preference. You have impressive common sense and good communications skills and an excellent memory. You could be very good in business, especially business involving mail-order, internet or other such communication medium. You could excel at accounting or bookkeeping. You are good at public speaking.

Since Venus conjuncts Neptune, you probably have more musical or artistic talent than you realize, and you will need motivation to acquire it. This sheds new light on the Mercury Grand Trine. You might have excellent singing talent.

You have a serious cast of mind, and you might drift into depression frequently.

Venus is conjunct Neptune, but the two square to Saturn. This shows that you are very romantic inwardly, but you may struggle with being realistic about love. You tend to fantasize about love, and you have a mystical outlook about it. Your expectations tend to be unrealistic at times. You may feel that you suffer more than others in your love life due to disappointment. You may find opportunity in modeling. One of your lovers may become ill, and you may nurse them.

You may have considerable information about health and diet.

Last edited:

AstroPunter86

Your Mercury is currently progressed to Neptune, which is pretty awesome. To me that is the biggest thing happening with you right now.