Does he truly love him?

Cancer7

Account Closed
My plan to change my son's name and terminate his father's rights still stand, I will do it.
However, I have a few questions. His father often braggs about the 3 new vehicles he just purchased and how much money he has, but refuses and braggs about not taking care of his son. I find his actions and thoughts towards my son insulting. If you'd ask me, he doesnt give a dern about him. However, one minute he is in agreement with signings over rights, the next minute he changes his mind.

Question: Does he love and care for him? Why doesnt he take care of him?

Is Moon VOC in virgo?

astro_w2gw_01_fathers_love_hp.49462.44820.gif

Attachments

• father love.gif
    father love.gif
    53.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
My plan to change my son's name and terminate his father's rights still stand, I will do it.
However, I have a few questions. His father often braggs about the 3 new vehicles he just purchased and how much money he has, but refuses and braggs about not taking care of his son. I find his actions and thoughts towards my son insulting. If you'd ask me, he doesnt give a dern about him. However, one minute he is in agreement with signings over rights, the next minute he changes his mind.

Question: Does he love and care for him? Why doesnt he take care of him?

Is Moon VOC in virgo?

Based on what you have said,
"His father often brags about ... how much money he has, but refuses and brags about not taking care of his son."
it seems apparent how this man feels, because you know that is it actions that speak, not words. And in this instance both his actions AND words speak loudly.

Moon is in Cancer and not VOC.

your son's father = Jupiter
your son = ruler of the 5th, Saturn

He/Jupiter has power in the sign of its exaltation; your son, not so, being peregrine, without essential dignity. There is a bit of reception between the two significators. His father has some feelings for your son, as Jupiter is dignified by term in Scorpio, but certainly not what I would describe as love.
Since his father is in the sign of Saturn's detriment, your son, on the other hand, may harbor averse feelings toward him.

Jupiter/father separates from its aspect to Saturn/son, suggesting to me that his father may have loved and cared for him in the past, may still care some now, as Jupiter is still in orb of Saturn. But this does not look truly like love.

When we look to the Moon for the question's unfolding, its next aspect is to Saturn, so I don't see that as portending any positive change in the short term. Although Moon's next aspect is to exalted benefic Jupiter, so something positive change of heart between father and son may come after that. Perhaps, after you do file for relinquishment of his parental rights?

Now just to try to be thorough and cover all bases, since you referred to "his father" I decided to examine the matter with the other significator as "his son." Not sure it fully makes sense, but hopefully others will evaluate and comment.

his father = Jupiter, and
HIS son = as 5th house from the 7th, or the 11th house ruled by dignified Moon

In this instance, both signifiers are strong, one in its dignity and one exalted. Both are in his son's/11th house and the bond of affection between them by reception is strong. Also, Moon applies to a conjunction with Jupiter.

But there is still the problem:
Moon aspects peregrine malefic Saturn before it contacts Jupiter, which points to interference, obstacles to his loving and caring for his son. So looking at it this way paints a kinder picture overall with affection flowing between father and son, but father still being more absorbed in himself than his son.

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
Thanks.

Sorry, I was looking at sun, thinking it was the moon. LOL

BTW, I was never married to his father.

I'm so ready to file those court documents!!!!

Jupiter/father separates from its aspect to Saturn/son, suggesting to me that his father may have loved and cared for him in the past, may still care some now, as Jupiter is still in orb of Saturn. But this does not look truly like love.

He has always been a deadbeat. He only cares about himself, and his "things"!

Although Moon's next aspect is to exalted benefic Jupiter, so something positive change of heart between father and son may come after that. Perhaps, after you do file for relinquishment of his parental rights?

After his rights are terminated, he will be ordered to stay away for life!!! Not that he was going to come around and help. So, that statement is confusing to me.

Moon aspects peregrine malefic Saturn before it contacts Jupiter, which points to interference, obstacles to his loving and caring for his son.

I wonder what could be the obstacles? During Mercury RX we spoke everyday. He took his son and I out to eat twice, and took me out to eat once. Then July 16/17 he took a turn for the worst!!!

Thanks for your time and Feedback!!! As you can see the problem is weighing on me. I will address it fully after I move.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks.

Sorry, I was looking at sun, thinking it was the moon. LOL

BTW, I was never married to his father.
I apologize for the error and have corrected the language in my original post to you.

Although Moon's next aspect is to exalted benefic Jupiter, so something positive change of heart between father and son may come after that. Perhaps, after you do file for relinquishment of his parental rights?

After his rights are terminated, he will be ordered to stay away for life!!! Not that he was going to come around and help. So, that statement is confusing to me.

All I understand it to mean is that he can have a positive change of heart, perhaps only as an inner experience, whether he is ordered to stay away or not.

Moon aspects peregrine malefic Saturn before it contacts Jupiter, which points to interference, obstacles to his loving and caring for his son.

I wonder what could be the obstacles? During Mercury RX we spoke everyday. He took his son and I out to eat twice, and took me out to eat once. Then July 16/17 he took a turn for the worst!!!
Well, it is hard for me to know specifically what kind of obstacles they might be, but it seems possible that they are the same kind of obstacles that have gotten in the way most recently.
Thanks for your time and Feedback!!! As you can see the problem is weighing on me. I will address it fully after I move.

Take care.

Serendipity

Wondering.... 5th house was used as the child. Couldn't the 5th from the 7th be used since its his child also?
We have very little background on the situation. But I'd think twice before trying to terminate parental rights unless the guy is abusive. Sounds like this is more of an issue between you and him.

Cancer7

Account Closed
His rights will be terminated as soon as I file the documents with the court. He is very insulting towards myself and his son. He cares more about his "things" than his child. My son is 7, and he has never taken care of him. He is verbally abusive!!! THanks for your feedback.
Wondering.... 5th house was used as the child. Couldn't the 5th from the 7th be used since its his child also?
We have very little background on the situation. But I'd think twice before trying to terminate parental rights unless the guy is abusive. Sounds like this is more of an issue between you and him.

IleneK

Premium Member

I agree with your point about considering the 5th from the 7th and did so in my original post:
Now just to try to be thorough and cover all bases, since you referred to "his father" I decided to examine the matter with the other significator as "his son." Not sure it fully makes sense, but hopefully others will evaluate and comment.

his father = Jupiter, and
HIS son = as 5th house from the 7th, or the 11th house ruled by dignified Moon

In this instance, both signifiers are strong, one in its dignity and one exalted. Both are in his son's/11th house and the bond of affection between them by reception is strong. Also, Moon applies to a conjunction with Jupiter.

But there is still the problem:
Moon aspects peregrine malefic Saturn before it contacts Jupiter, which points to interference, obstacles to his loving and caring for his son. So looking at it this way may paint a kinder picture overall with affection flowing between father and son, but father still being more absorbed in himself than his son.

Last edited: