When will I have my next romantic encounter?

Cancer7

Account Closed
It has been nearly 3 years since I've been in a relationship. When will I have another romantic encounter? (Relationship):w00t:

astro_245at_01_next_romance_2013623.69243.9415.gif

Attachments

• romance.jpg
    romance.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 24
  • natal.gif
    natal.gif
    60.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
Rahu: No, I'm sorry. My last relationship/romance ended winter/spring of (march) 2011. It started during the holiday season of 2010. :love:

What are the indicators in the chart that give you that time frame (12/2014)? Single for another year? I refuse to believe it!!!

i assume your last romantic encounter was spring 2010

if so then your next encounter is likely a ways off in late december 2014

rahu

Last edited:

Krewster

Late Aug thru May-ish 2014 will be great romantically and in other ways (in reverse order and then back again), as Jup goes over your Sun and then your Ven (and then again and again, thereby respectively trining and then trideciling your Moon/Jup).

But there will be communication frustrations in Nov as T Sat goes over your Mars, thereby lighting up your SeptaKite (Merc - Uran spine and Mars - Jup crossbeam).

Cancer7

Account Closed
:andy: Wait:
Aug thru May-ish 2014 ( May comes before August. So is it August 2013-May 2014)??? I need you to clarify this please. Thanks for your feedback!

What do you mean, (in reverse order and then back again).

But there will be communication frustrations in Nov (Nov 2013 or 2014?)

Late Aug thru May-ish 2014 will be great romantically and in other ways (in reverse order and then back again), as Jup goes over your Sun and then your Ven (and then again and again, thereby respectively trining and then trideciling your Moon/Jup).

But there will be communication frustrations in Nov as T Sat goes over your Mars, thereby lighting up your SeptaKite (Merc - Uran spine and Mars - Jup crossbeam).

Krewster

Yes...about your assumption that "Aug" refers to 2013.

The back/forth thing happens bec of retrograding (that would be a net read if you're unfamiliar).

Cancer7

Account Closed
Thanks. I'm looking forward to it!!!:kissing: :tongue: :smile:

Oh, the communication issue...will it be Nov 2013 or 2014?
Yes...about your assumption that "Aug" refers to 2013.

The back/forth thing happens bec of retrograding (that would be a net read if you're unfamiliar).

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
Well......

Today I had lunch with a past romantic interest/ male friend. He is a Taurus (gotta love those Taurus men!!! I will take them over a scorpio any day).
He and I actually met early 2012. Our interaction is great. At the start of 2013, I stop communicating with him. I was aware that he wasnt looking for a relationship when I first met him, but I was, and i liked him. I got fed up because he didnt change his mind, and I no longer wanted to talk as friends so I told him kick rocks. He resurfaced maybe two weeks ago, after 6 months of no contact, and we had lunch today. I dont know what he is seeking these days, and i dont plan to ask. I wonder if the romantic encounter you mentioned will be with him.

I havent met any new men in a long time, and I'm open to doing so. I hope I do!!!! I'm just curious as to if him and I will be romanticlly involved. :innocent:

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
Well, your reading proved to be true. I'd have to say the romantic relationship you spoke of is with the past love interest. We are preparing to enter the dating stage. There has been sex talk, vacations, and other romantic endeavors. I was thinking I was going to meet someone new, that would have been great. However, he is a good guy, and I will gladly take him. Seems like we are finally on the same page these days.

Cancer7

Account Closed
You did great!!!All correct. He and I are doing well. I like our interation. Im not looking forward to communication issues tho :pouty:

Im enjoying myself.....

Cancer7

Account Closed
(Loud sigh) I think we've reach that point, communication issues. Not a good feeling. We will be fine tho, I will focus on me in the meantime.