Does he remember me?

Missa

Lately I've been thinking about a certain person a lot, who I haven't seen for many years, not after I moved away from the town where I used to live in and he still lives. We knew each others through spiritual activities, he was (and is) a priest, if that matters. I was wondering, whether he still remembers me?

The horary chart

I'd appreciate all the answers. This seems like a small question, but it actually means pretty much to me. I'm also curious if he'd like to see me again, but I'm not sure if you can see it from that chart, or do I have to make a new one.

edit: The link now works again.

Last edited:

Missa

It works now again. I'll move the chart tomorrow to some photo album, it seems like astro.com links to charts only work for a day or so, which is understandable of course.

fensi88

Oh, yes!!His ruler is in your house (1st house), that means he thinks of you a lot! Not only thinks, he loves you, be sure. His ruler is in Su sign, Su is you in this chart, he loves you and only thing that loves beside you are religion (his ruler Sa is in trip. and term of Ju, ruler of 9 house)!
But your ruler is in Ma sign, trip, term and face! You think only on your career(Ma is ruler of 10th, or on your home(co-ruler of 4)!

Missa

Ok, I finally got to upload it to imageshack, it should work now. Thank you fensi88 for responding, though some of the things you said sound a bit... wild. I guess he remembers me then, but I don't think he loves me, could that be interpretet simply that he likes me or sees me in a positive light? How about those t-crosses with Saturn square Mercury (memory) and Jupiter square Neptune?

Missa

virgo96019 said:
Were you having a relationship with him or were you good friends?

Relationship? Haha, no. I was quite young back then (well, I'm still young, but you get the point). As I mentioned, he is a priest, and I used to be a member of the church and a "student" (don't know a better way to put that in english). I felt like there was a weird spiritual connection, and for some reason I've been thinking about him pretty much lately.