Should I move again?

Missa

I have moved so many times during the past few years that I feel exhausted. I wish to find a place where I would feel good and like I was at home. I knew I had to move away from my birth town, but I don't know where exactly. I've tried several places, but they don't really feel like home. I live in Helsinki at the moment, and even though I really like this town I feel like something just isn't right. Maybe it is the fact that I don't know many people here, I don't have a job at the moment, and even though I've lived here only 1½ year I've already moved once. But I can't help thinking maybe it is something deeper than that? Could someone take a look how this town and it's energies get along with mine?

And where should I move? I've even been thinking about moving abroad, mostly Germany, but to be honest I don't think I have realistic picture what it would be like. I should visit there first and see what daily life is like... and somehow I don't feel like I want to stay abroad, maybe live there a few years, but I'll end up back here some day. The country should be right, I have always felt like this is my home, and a weird coincidence (or "coincidence") is that Suomi-asteroid (1656, Suomi means Finland in Finnish) is only a few degrees from my ascendant, and Fennia-asteroid (1453, I assume this to be related) is on my IC. But Helsinki? :?

My chart

I don't like posting my personal information on a public forum. If you can't see something essential from the chart and need my birth time just PM me.

fensi88

First, looking at your natal chart, your "destiny" is to change places where you live. Ur and Ne in 4 house tell us about constant moving. Sa in 4H tells us that where ever you are, you feel alone.
I cast horary chart for the time I understand your question and that is:
25 April 2006 12:28pm gmt+2, Belgrade, 20e29, 44n48,SCG
ASC=15Le11
Ruler of 1st house represent the place were are you now and that is Su at 5Ta05.
The place where you would like to move is represent with ruler of 7H, and that is Sa at 4Le43.
Now we have to look which ruler is in better position.
Su is peregrine but acidental dignified being in 10th house.
Sa is in detriment and acidental debilated being in 12H. Sa is also in same degree as Nodes, some authors said that means some kind of catastrofe.
So, from all above, I think this is not right time to move.

Susie

Hi Goca

If memory serves correct, Saturn is in his house of joy in the 12th, so he gains in accidental strength there. It's a difficult situation - should the person stay put (Saturn) for she will meet her fate (Nodes), but being Lord 7, fate will occur at the new place???

I find this chart hard to read.

Susie

fensi88

With Ne in 7H all looks promising but at the end it will be dissapointment (Su will square Ne, and Sa will opose Ne).

Draco

Susie,

This is just my own view, and I didn't read this anywhere, but Saturn, as a malefic, isn't neccesarily in a good position in the 12th because he is in his 'joy'.

The reason that Saturn enjoys being in the 12th house so much is because Saturn is only really happy when he is at his most miserable, isolated, inpenetrable, orchestrating his own self undoing, contemplating suicide, and dwelling in morbid fascinations. Saturn is in his joy in the 12th because he loves to be filled with gloom. This causes me to think of the lyrics of the Garbage song, 'I'm Only Happy When it Rains'.

'I'm only happy when it rains,
I'm only happy when it's complicated,
Although I know you don't appreciate it,
I'm only happy when it rains'.

Sounds like Saturn in the 12th. His misery is accentuated by being in detriment.

Goca,

Is Saturn actually in the 4th or the 12th in the chart?

You say:
Sa in 4H tells us that where ever you are

Sa is in detriment and acidental debilated being in 12H

Which is it?

Draco :wink:

Susie

Hi Draco and Goca

Interesting how it came together for me when I read your posts:

Maybe,just maybe, this is exactly how it is:

She's always looking for a "better" place, but her natal energies (and the present moment energies of the horary chart) all point in the same direction: as Draco pointed out: "Only happy when it rains...."

Even though expectations will be high in the beginning (Nep in 7), the outcome/bottomline will be the same... Caught between a rock and a hard place, Sat in 12.

Food for thought!

Best

Susie