Hi guy :) Can anyone help me with my natal chart?

Steph0918

Im new to astrology only know a little and would like to learn more. Can someone tell me a little about my future??:)

Attachments

• my natal chart2.jpg
    my natal chart2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Sagittarius Jupiter

Im new to astrology only know a little and would like to learn more. Can someone tell me a little about my future??:)

Hi,
you have a grand chart! :)
Yes, Saturn opposite Venus, trine Jupiter and Mars, all in air signs! - you are a great communicator! :)
Mars, Jupiter and Mercury square Uranus Neptune makes you self-assertive and high-striving, always! :)
Moon in Scorpio is very adaptive, particularly opposite Cere(ia) (Ceres), it means fruitful personal drive! :)
Careers recommended for you are:
-Technical analyst
-Hardware technic
-Phone advisor
-Artist of some sort
-Communicator
-Sports woman! :)
-and lots of others! :)

You have a high stimulation for vivid colors! :)
It means you like soft surroundings. :)
Do you like pets? :)
Do you like high travels? Mountainous areas? :)
You should be a future analogue writer! (A technical writer for video games) :)
Or some such... :)
Uranus Neptune in the 2nd house means you like powerful video-games :)
Like Tetris and chess. :)
Do you like pencil drawings? :) (or draw yourself?) :)

Steph0918

Hi,
you have a grand chart! :)
Yes, Saturn opposite Venus, trine Jupiter and Mars, all in air signs! - you are a great communicator! :)
Mars, Jupiter and Mercury square Uranus Neptune makes you self-assertive and high-striving, always! :)
Moon in Scorpio is very adaptive, particularly opposite Cere(ia) (Ceres), it means fruitful personal drive! :)
Careers recommended for you are:
-Technical analyst
-Hardware technic
-Phone advisor
-Artist of some sort
-Communicator
-Sports woman! :)
-and lots of others! :)

You have a high stimulation for vivid colors! :)
It means you like soft surroundings. :)
Do you like pets? :)
Do you like high travels? Mountainous areas? :)
You should be a future analogue writer! (A technical writer for video games) :)
Or some such... :)
Uranus Neptune in the 2nd house means you like powerful video-games :)
Like Tetris and chess. :)
Do you like pencil drawings? :) (or draw yourself?) :)

Hey thank you for reading my chart! :) I love animals!! And love traveling too, specially mountainous areas omg :) but I don't have Uranus and Neptune in my second house I have it in my 4th house? And I also have my moon in libra haha :) I was always into drawings when I was younger.

rahu

Banned
hi steph

you have the sun/moon midpoint conjunct your mercury. th elate astrologer,Isabel Hickey felt that the sun is your body, the moon is your spirit and mercury is you souls. the sacred trinity body.spirit.soul. so generally you sun/moon/mercury aspect suggests that you are a very integrated or self aware individual.

you have the mars/venus midpoint conjunct you sun giving you a loving disposition which attracts many admirers .and with these symbols opposed to lilith, love is at the center of your heart and emotions.you are a sweetheart lol .

eris is opposed to Jupiter and square to your Uranus/Neptune conjunction. this gives you a very outgoing emotional nature and likely makes you very popular. but with eris, popularity is often very sexual oriented so restraint is necessary to not get pulled into insincere relationships. Uranus and Neptune tend to show many suitors but not too much sincerity.

juno on you ascendant gives you a social presence in which you are respected for your intelligence and honesty. juno shows you are interested in lasting relationships even though you draw many "insincere" people to you as mentioned above.your venus opposed to Saturn also reinforce you desire for meaningful and loyal relationships.
the moon/Saturn midpoint is square to your sun which again highlights you devotional and loyal nature. though the moon/satrun square you sun can bring you despondency as life sometimes seems to put many blocks in your way to happiness.

you do have some very deep emotional issues that likely affect your relationships.

Saturn conjunct the vertex and square to pluto. this is unfortunately a very depressive aspect as it show serous issues with your father. most time this shows a abusive father of sort sort. one who tries to restrict your emotional growth at least.this usually leaves you with low self esteem.in addition psyche si conjunct to pluto and square to Saturn so I would have to characterize your father a emotionally cruel to you.

so in spite of your loving and attractive nature, you may find faults in yourself that are really just reactions to your father baseless criticism of you.
these dynamics may be hidden from others because you do have mars conjunct to your moon and trine to Saturn which gives you a social confidence and a vibrant social energy.

though I have mentioned you faithful nature, you also have the Jupiter/Uranus midpoint and Jupiter/Neptune midpoint conjunct you north node. this tends to show you will not establish a steady relationship til you mature into your 30's as this energy craves new experiences and you have a expansive nature that makes you want learn about the world and yourself before settling down.

so you have two seemingly opposite tendencies, one with Jupiter, a expansive desire but with Saturn a almost reclusive reluctance to change .

rahu

Steph0918

hi steph

you have the sun/moon midpoint conjunct your mercury. th elate astrologer,Isabel Hickey felt that the sun is your body, the moon is your spirit and mercury is you souls. the sacred trinity body.spirit.soul. so generally you sun/moon/mercury aspect suggests that you are a very integrated or self aware individual.

you have the mars/venus midpoint conjunct you sun giving you a loving disposition which attracts many admirers .and with these symbols opposed to lilith, love is at the center of your heart and emotions.you are a sweetheart lol .

eris is opposed to Jupiter and square to your Uranus/Neptune conjunction. this gives you a very outgoing emotional nature and likely makes you very popular. but with eris, popularity is often very sexual oriented so restraint is necessary to not get pulled into insincere relationships. Uranus and Neptune tend to show many suitors but not too much sincerity.

juno on you ascendant gives you a social presence in which you are respected for your intelligence and honesty. juno shows you are interested in lasting relationships even though you draw many "insincere" people to you as mentioned above.your venus opposed to Saturn also reinforce you desire for meaningful and loyal relationships.
the moon/Saturn midpoint is square to your sun which again highlights you devotional and loyal nature. though the moon/satrun square you sun can bring you despondency as life sometimes seems to put many blocks in your way to happiness.

you do have some very deep emotional issues that likely affect your relationships.

Saturn conjunct the vertex and square to pluto. this is unfortunately a very depressive aspect as it show serous issues with your father. most time this shows a abusive father of sort sort. one who tries to restrict your emotional growth at least.this usually leaves you with low self esteem.in addition psyche si conjunct to pluto and square to Saturn so I would have to characterize your father a emotionally cruel to you.

so in spite of your loving and attractive nature, you may find faults in yourself that are really just reactions to your father baseless criticism of you.
these dynamics may be hidden from others because you do have mars conjunct to your moon and trine to Saturn which gives you a social confidence and a vibrant social energy.

though I have mentioned you faithful nature, you also have the Jupiter/Uranus midpoint and Jupiter/Neptune midpoint conjunct you north node. this tends to show you will not establish a steady relationship til you mature into your 30's as this energy craves new experiences and you have a expansive nature that makes you want learn about the world and yourself before settling down.

so you have two seemingly opposite tendencies, one with Jupiter, a expansive desire but with Saturn a almost reclusive reluctance to change .

rahu
Thank you Rahu :) you did described me really well. Except for my fathers part. He wasn't in my life. So that's good then I guess. I have a t square what does that mean in my natal chart?

rahu

Banned
I have a t square what does that mean in my natal chart?

your to square is comprised of Saturn conjunct the vertex and your named asteroid stephania. these are opposed to Venus and pholous and this opposition is square to Pluto and psyche.

this is a difficult to square emotionally. first I think you fathers absence might be symbolized by pholous opposed to Saturn. pholous can show a point of weakness or lack. wit venus opposed to Saturn, even with your loving nature, romance has been difficult ,that is it has been difficult to find someone ho is also devoted and faithful. as a result venus opposed to Saturn show heartbreaks before th e right man s found. as your father was not present the Saturn can symbolize a father figure or a man you was around you during childhood. but either way with pluto square to Saturn, the was a oppressive and potentially unhealthy emotional environment in your childhood. psyche conjunct to pluto implies that you youth idealism was "shattered " by cruel emotional/physical insensitivity. this usually shows someone in your childhood who took pleasure in treating you meanly or cruelly.
this t square invariably leaves one with low self esteem, until maturity and realize and internalize their strengths and beauty.
the Saturn/pluto square can make you feel that you are held back in life. but this square is mean to "slow" you down. that is you must learn all of lifes lessons instead of skipping upward. this square during youth can make you be very despondent, but as you reach your 30's you will find your greater maturity will make life easier and more productive.

the conjunction of Saturn and steph high lights the spiritual importance of bending to life's challenges but never braking. this aspect gives you a maturity that is greater than your years. so don't fight the restrictions in your life, but embrace these limitations and work through them .

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_steph0918_62357_9146.jpg
    astro_2gw_steph0918_62357_9146.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 26

Steph0918

I have a t square what does that mean in my natal chart?

your to square is comprised of Saturn conjunct the vertex and your named asteroid stephania. these are opposed to Venus and pholous and this opposition is square to Pluto and psyche.

this is a difficult to square emotionally. first I think you fathers absence might be symbolized by pholous opposed to Saturn. pholous can show a point of weakness or lack. wit venus opposed to Saturn, even with your loving nature, romance has been difficult ,that is it has been difficult to find someone ho is also devoted and faithful. as a result venus opposed to Saturn show heartbreaks before th e right man s found. as your father was not present the Saturn can symbolize a father figure or a man you was around you during childhood. but either way with pluto square to Saturn, the was a oppressive and potentially unhealthy emotional environment in your childhood. psyche conjunct to pluto implies that you youth idealism was "shattered " by cruel emotional/physical insensitivity. this usually shows someone in your childhood who took pleasure in treating you meanly or cruelly.
this t square invariably leaves one with low self esteem, until maturity and realize and internalize their strengths and beauty.
the Saturn/pluto square can make you feel that you are held back in life. but this square is mean to "slow" you down. that is you must learn all of lifes lessons instead of skipping upward. this square during youth can make you be very despondent, but as you reach your 30's you will find your greater maturity will make life easier and more productive.

the conjunction of Saturn and steph high lights the spiritual importance of bending to life's challenges but never braking. this aspect gives you a maturity that is greater than your years. so don't fight the restrictions in your life, but embrace these limitations and work through them .

rahu
Sorry to bother you with my questions but does my natal chart say something about my career? How does Jupiter play in my second house?

rahu

Banned
mercury rule your midheaven so it is likely your mind ad intellect will be interraal in your career .Jupiter is in the 2nd house which could imply you ne to pursue higher education . with juno in your ascendant and square your MC , again higher education seem to be the direction to take.
you might find teaching a good vocation, though a business profession might work well.

there is one other point ,which is not about your career, I'd like to make.
your named asteroid steph is conjunct the vertex. this is a
"strange" aspect, as it shows that you will experiences other wordly influences or altered dimensional realities. these may be confusing a strange coincides may occur that change your life or attitudes on your life.
I can not see specifically what this energy will bring but it is clear that unexpected avenues may open up in your life.
the south node will conjunct steph and the vertex in middle October so whatever these "other worldly" influence are, they will surround you in the middle of October 2017
good luck
you might start another thread asking specifically what career you are best suited for.
rahu

Steph0918

mercury rule your midheaven so it is likely your mind ad intellect will be interraal in your career .Jupiter is in the 2nd house which could imply you ne to pursue higher education . with juno in your ascendant and square your MC , again higher education seem to be the direction to take.
you might find teaching a good vocation, though a business profession might work well.

"strange" aspect, as it shows that you will experiences other wordly influences or altered dimensional realities. these may be confusing a strange coincides may occur that change your life or attitudes on your life.
I can not see specifically what this energy will bring but it is clear that unexpected avenues may open up in your life.
the south node will conjunct steph and the vertex in middle October so whatever these "other worldly" influence are, they will surround you in the middle of October 2017
good luck
you might start another thread asking specifically what career you are best suited for.
rahu
Thank you so much for taking your time to do this for me I appreciate it. You're amazing! I will see what October brings :)

Steph0918

good luck
rahu
Hey Rahu can you please tell me what kind of chart did you used to see the asteroids ?

kshantaram

Premium Member
rahu the node sag 3rd, hyper-impulsive and ambitious, risk taking;
ketu separative node gemini 9th, hyper-analytical, distant lands;

sat own acq 6th, orientation for technology, reform, innovation;
success amidst adversity-challenges;

ketu south node for 1.5yr now transits sat acq,
pain-injury-surgery lower legs-sciatica-intestinal, etc

rahu north node transits venus-leo 12th, foreign lands, foriegn relationships;
sat-venus opp artistic aptitudes, craving for romance but difficult;

jup-mars libra advisory aptitudes, successful at any undertaking;
jup-mer-moon-mars libra 2nd literary-oratory-banking-singing aptitudes;
past one year jup transit jupiter;

moon-mars libra 2nd stormy anger, and volatile finances;

past 2.5yrs sat transit sag 3rd good for initiative-progress,

sat heading to own cap 4th good for property matters;
sat cap elevated aspect libra 2nd, good for family-fin coming 2.5yrs;

mer lord 9th from moon conjunct moon libra 2nd, mer asc lord too,
good for finances, earnings through own efforts, settling at 32+

hope will find this interesting,

do care to share pointwise feedbacks how true-insightful-prospective etc;
focus on the outcomes ignoring technicalities mentioned for ref;

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Steph0918

rahu the node sag 3rd, hyper-impulsive and ambitious, risk taking;
ketu separative node gemini 9th, hyper-analytical, distant lands;

sat own acq 6th, orientation for technology, reform, innovation;
success amidst adversity-challenges;
ketu south node for 1.5yr now transits sat acq,
pain-injury-surgery lower legs-sciatica-intestinal, etc

rahu north node transits venus-leo 12th, foreign lands, foriegn relationships;
sat-venus opp artistic aptitudes, craving for romance but difficult;

jup-mars libra advisory aptitudes, successful at any undertaking;
jup-mer-moon-mars libra 2nd literary-oratory-banking-singing aptitudes;
past one year jup transit jupiter;

moon-mars libra 2nd stormy anger, and volatile finances;

past 2.5yrs sat transit sag 3rd good for initiative-progress,
sat heading to own cap 4th good for property matters;

sat cap elevated aspect libra 2nd, good for family-fin coming 2.5yrs;

mer lord 9th from moon conjunct moon libra 2nd, mer asc lord too,
good for finances, earnings through own efforts, settling at 32+

hope will find this interesting,
do share feedbacks how true-insightful-prospective;
focus on the outcomes ignoring technicalities mentioned for ref;

wishing well,

kshantaram

Thank you kshamtaram for taking your time. Is there anything I should expect this year?