New job/position 2014

Cancer7

Account Closed
While I get a new job within the first 6 months of 2014?

I will first attempt to transfer to a different position where I'm already employed, then I will seek employment else where if I'm not able to transfer.

Attachments

• job.gif
    job.gif
    52.1 KB · Views: 34

Zarathu

Account Closed
The asc and the ruler of the house of the question have a relationship, Moon is not VOC, Saturn is not in the 7th house, and the ASC is not in too late or too early a degree, so IMO, the question is answerable according to Horary.

1. Usually I start by looking to see what Arabic Parts aspect the Moon. This gives me an idea about the real meaning of the question and whether it seems to be moving right. This is rather odd. I can't recall one where there was only one aspect of the 256 Arabic parts I use, to the Moon, and its one that doesn't seem connected to the question at all---unless the new job has a serious religious or growth toward mission in live. Not knowing the job I do not know this.

2. Moon is the major indicator of change in a chart, and thus its a way to look at horary easily at first. The Moon is very important. In this chart the Moon is of an extremely high latitude. This means in a normal chart that:

a. the person not only demands to get their own way, but just plain expects it.
b. Projects tend to take on the sorcerer apprentice and keep going even when they want them to stop—both personal and professional.

I look at this as a warning that things could get out of hand in regards to the job in the next six months, and that you should be careful of any job that looks too good to be true. There is the potential with this combination for a too-good-to-be-true job to show up. If things look too good to be true, they usually are.

3. Moon is in an angular house, so we might expect a fairly fast offer here.
But remember the comment in #2 above

4. Moon is almost VOC, and has only one applying aspect---to Mars. Mars is a low friction planet so this is good, but any aspect to Mars from the Moon often means something could be cut out in the offer of the job. I believe that that item might be more important to you than you think on the surface and might be the Soul of your job situation. The only Arabic Part was a trine with the Arabic part of Soul. Again, be careful here.

5. Moon's final aspect is a semi-sextile which means: "half a chance", and a YES. And the aspect is to a low friction planet.

There is much more, but this is enough to give a good idea. More analysis would udoubtedly give more, but it would take a lot more negatives to bring it back to a NO.
----

I would say that YES you will be offered something, but please be careful about it for the reasons suggested.

IleneK

Premium Member
While I get a new job within the first 6 months of 2014?

I will first attempt to transfer to a different position where I'm already employed, then I will seek employment else where if I'm not able to transfer.

I think there is a modest chance because, while your significator, Venus dignified by triplicity, is just past [separating] from a sextile/opportunity to the job/Saturn, it will turn retrograde before changing sign and return to sextile Saturn. A lot must happen, though, I think, because of all the aspects that Venus will make before the aspect perfects in January of the new year. In addition, the reception between your significators, suggests that you/Venus indeed welcome the job/Saturn, Venus being in the sign that Saturn rules. But the job/Saturn does not reciprocate, Saturn being in the sign of your/Venus' detriment. Saturn is strong on an angle and joins Mercury in Scorpio, which makes me wonder if possibly there might some kind of intrigue connected with covert or misleading communication that may not serve in your stead in this matter, particularly here in the near term? Or perhaps some kind of miscommunication between you and a higher up boss/Saturn?

Moon, your secondary significator, does not aspect the job/Saturn either and the reception between you/Moon and the job is not conducive: job/Saturn does not receive Moon well, as it in the sign of Moon's fall. Moon appears void of course, applying to no aspect with a planet before it changes sign [it does not see Mars as they are in adjacent signs], so as signifier of the question's unfolding, the path that the query may take seems unclear at this time [see EDIT below].

And yet for some reason, I feel like in the end, and after perhaps many turns, there may be that job because of the perfection of the sextile between Venus and Saturn. I am wishing you the best in the matter, and please keep us apprised of events as they unfold.

EDIT: After being advised by a respected traditional astrology friend and member, Moon is VoC only until about 27 Leo, after which it is in orb of applying to another planet. So my comment above about the question's path being unclear is very limited.

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
Thanks!!! The answers seem a bit mixed.
I have no issues at work, just bored!!! I seeking to transfer positions or change jobs.

Glad to hear I will get a quick offer.

Lillytoday

Hi everybody,

i very much agree with elinik, exellent analysis! and a good point with venus turning back... but: under these conditions Saturn in Detriment of Venus I dont think this aspect can be any productive...
Probably most simple though: Moon is void - the change will not happen...

BUT: Sounds like you REAL QUESTION IS: Can i get transvered within the company....?

best regards, Thorsten, Germany

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi everybody,

i very much agree with ilenek, exellent analysis! and a good point with venus turning back... but: under these conditions Saturn in Detriment of Venus I dont think this aspect can be any productive...
Probably most simple though: Moon is void - the change will not happen...

BUT: Sounds like you REAL QUESTION IS: Can i get transvered within the company....?

best regards, Thorsten, Germany

Thank you for your kind comments.

Just to clarify, the question I answered in my delineation was the opening line of the original post by Cancer7:
Will I get a new job within the first 6 months of 2014?

Cancer7

Account Closed
Thanks!!!

So two readers believe Moon is VOC

I "will not" find/change jobs within the first 6 months of 2014.

Ok cool. There are no issues at work, again, I'm just bored!!!

I will still attempt to transfer and seek employment else where. I will provide feedback!!!

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks!!!

So two readers believe Moon is VOC

I "will not" find/change jobs within the first 6 months of 2014.

Moon is only VOC until it moves into orb of an applying aspect to a planet at about 27 Leo. So it does not point to a definite no.

And as I wrote, my final conclusion is that you may find one:

"... in the end, and after perhaps many turns, there may be that job because of the perfection of the sextile between Venus and Saturn."

We shall see, and good luck.

tsmall

Premium Member
Did anyone stop to look at the Venus/Jupiter opposition??

Venus and Jupiter are both cadent. Venus applies to Jupiter and wants to push power (Venus is in one of her dignities, triplicity) and management (which is the nature of application in any respect) but Venus is in Jupiter's fall. Jupiter is retrograde, and so will return what ever Venus is pushing, and since she is in one of his debilities, he really wants nothing to do with it.

Returning with fitness can happen under some certain circumstances but those conditions aren't met here. Neither planet is in an angle or succeedent, and Jupiter does not receive Venus, even though Venus receives Jupiter by triplicity. So, Jupiter is in no frame of mind to recieve Venus, and that Venus is in his fall means he will actively reject her.

Jupiter is ruler of the 11th and 8th, as well as exaltation ruler of the 3rd. 11th is trust and friendship, as well as the 2nd to the 10th...I'm getting the feeling that Cancer7 really shouldn't ask for a new job within the same company out of boredom, because she isn't going to like what happens.

The other thing that concerns me is Mercury. Notice that Mercury is the 2nd house ruler, and he is applying (Mercury is moving like twice as fast as Venus right now) to a dexter sextile with Venus from her detriment? A dexter aspect is more forceful, and outward.

Venus has moved away from Saturn, which IleneK already pointed out. This separating aspect is called disregard, and means that a planet is actively ignoring, neglecting or abandoning a connection that already exists. Mercury, her 2nd house ruler, is going to conjunct her 10th house ruler (Saturn, the greater malefic, and isn't Saturn completely out of sect here??) and then translate the light of Saturn to Venus, from her detriment. Mercury is pushing management and power, and Venus recieves Mercury by triplicity.

In my (admittedly possibly incorrect opinion) Venus/Cancer7 should put out feelers for other opportunities, but maybe not go pushing for a different job in the same company, and not breathe a word of her boredom to anyone she works with. She shouldn't hold her breath either that something will happen quickly (unless it's her termination). IleneK had mentioned that the aspect from Venus to Saturn will perfect, and I think she is right about that...but perfect in what way? A retrograde planet colliding with an out of sect malefic (the 22nd degree of Scorpio is feminine, pitted..) in her detriment? Oy.

PS, Moon is not VoC, because Moon will be within moiety of orb of a trine with Sun before she leaves her current sign. Go read Lilly, CA, p. 112.

A planet is void of course, when he is separated from a Planet, nor does forthwith, during his being in that Sign, apply to any other...

rafaella

Hey Cancer,

How long have you been in your current job? With MC at 3 degrees Aqua, I'd say about three years and perhaps you've been feeling dissatisfied for about a year, Venus Saturn aspect. Saturn harms Venus.

Normally to see whether it would be good for you to find something else, we look to next sign on MC which is Pisces, Jupiter rules the next job. Venus opposes it next, Jupiter is rx, so something is off. Venus is in fall of Jup, so whatever comes next, will either cause you to reapply to that job or re-do the interview or something that just will make you feel it requires more effort than its worth.

Even though Moon is within orb to Sun. In leo, Moon is not able to do much, so its pretty much 'void'... I'd say there is not much change for the time of question or the next 7 months or so.

Cancer7

Account Closed
THANKS everyone for the feedback. I will submitt aplications after the holidays. It tickles me how different answer can come from one charts. We will wait it out!

I almost agree with Zarathu reading, not bc it is a YES, but because of the supporting details. The details rang true.

Tsmall, I would never info anyone I'm bored.

Rafaella, no i have not been at my job 3 years. February will make 1 year. I dont want to leave the company, id just like to transfer to another position. If no transfer happens, I will seek a new position elsewhere.

I should have feedback by February or March!

THANKS....:wink:

rafaella

thanks for the feedback...

Ok in that case the 3 degrees shows you having changed into this job recently, because its in the beginning of the sign rather than middle...sometimes the degrees can show actual years, but not always ( I always try to find timing in charts...lol) The Venus/Saturn aspect shows the actual timing of starting this job as the degree of separation is almost one degree.

All the best! :)

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hey Cancer,

How long have you been in your current job? With MC at 3 degrees Aqua, I'd say about three years and perhaps you've been feeling dissatisfied for about a year, Venus Saturn aspect. Saturn harms Venus.

Normally to see whether it would be good for you to find something else, we look to next sign on MC which is Pisces, Jupiter rules the next job. Venus opposes it next, Jupiter is rx, so something is off. Venus is in fall of Jup, so whatever comes next, will either cause you to reapply to that job or re-do the interview or something that just will make you feel it requires more effort than its worth.

Even though Moon is within orb to Sun. In leo, Moon is not able to do much, so its pretty much 'void'... I'd say there is not much change for the time of question or the next 7 months or so.

Rafaella,

Thank you for sharing your thought processes. I find it highly instructive.

With appreciation,