kolani

Could he be her future husband? :love:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_42_could_he_be_her_future_husband_7903_31974.jpg
    astro_2gw_42_could_he_be_her_future_husband_7903_31974.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 23

Vista

Could he be her future husband? :love:

Who is "he" and who is "she?" Is this a friend, work colleague, sibling? You need to elaborate a little more because this is too vague. Also, most people here like to see some sort of attempt and an interpretation.

kolani

"He" is a romantic interest of close friend. Although the relationship has been long distance and there's a big age difference, and it seems to just keep on going... i think it's been about 5 years now...

The 5th house emphasis looks strong but I'm not sure how much of an impact it has on potential marriage. Also, I noticed the Libra Saturn in the 3rd applying to a trine with Neptune in the 7th...which seems like it could be promising....there are many things, for example the moon being so close to the 5th house cusp, etc. ...I didn't want to get too overwhelmed, so I thought I'd be extra simple:)

Is there anything that stands out for potential marriage, one way or another? Or perhaps this is just an ongoing romance and nothing more?

What exactly does the Saturn Trine Neptune and empasis on the 5th house, etc. say in regards to romantic commitment?

Thank you!

K

Vista

"He" is a romantic interest of close friend. Although the relationship has been long distance and there's a big age difference, and it seems to just keep on going... i think it's been about 5 years now...

The 5th house emphasis looks strong but I'm not sure how much of an impact it has on potential marriage. Also, I noticed the Libra Saturn in the 3rd applying to a trine with Neptune in the 7th...which seems like it could be promising....there are many things, for example the moon being so close to the 5th house cusp, etc. ...I didn't want to get too overwhelmed, so I thought I'd be extra simple:)

Is there anything that stands out for potential marriage, one way or another? Or perhaps this is just an ongoing romance and nothing more?

What exactly does the Saturn Trine Neptune and empasis on the 5th house, etc. say in regards to romantic commitment?

Thank you!

K

So She is Mercury he is Jupiter, Mercury is in his turned 7th house showing her interest in him or possibly in marriage with Moon about to conjunct Mercury. However, Mercury is in it's detriment and in a weakened state although Mercury and Jupiter are in each other's dignities, i.e. Face and Triplicity, even so Jupiter is retrograde which usually means a return to a previous situation and it will hit Venus in the turned 7th first. It looks like another woman in the picture that he returns to. Venus is at a critical degree and will go into Capricorn and trine Jupiter. Critical degrees show that something is about to change, maybe she changes her mind, comes back or he goes back to her. Lastly, your friend has the South Node place in her first house, which is very negative or unfavorable for her. This is pointing to a no too. It seems that he is married or in another relationship.

Most horary astrologers do not use the outer planets, Uranus outward so Neptune would be irrelevant. In this case with this chart, the 7th is not relevant to this question. Since this is your friend, you get the first house because you are asking the question, she is the 11th of friendships, therefore "her" 7th would be the 5th house of this chart. Now, if she asked her own question and drew up the chart and you are just looking at it, then we would use the 1st and 7th. If she ask you, then it is as I said.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Not likely, at least over the next several months (can't say about prospects in the more distant or "open ended" future)
-he = 7th house = Saturn significator (marriage for her also is significated by this house and planet)
-she = 1st house = Sun significator
-Sun flows away from Saturn and they make no applying aspect = - testimony
-her co-significator the Moon also flows away from Saturn and makes no applying aspect = - testimony
-taking Venus as a generic love/marriage sugnificator, Venus also flows away from both Saturn and from the Sun, and is posited in a pitted degree of Sagittarius (means that Venus and what it symbolizes, is blocked at this time)

So, the indications point to a negative answer to this question, at least during the near future-later on though, who knows?