Should I move to London?

Missa

I've been thinking about moving abroad lately, it's something that's been on my mind (more or less) for years. I asked some months ago if I should move, didn't specify the place though, and got the answer "no". Now, for some reason, London seems to appeal to me, and I'm curious how does the situation look like from astrological point of view?

Helsinki, 11:14 AM.

fensi88

Dear Missa,
I got ASC=0Lib11
Althought I am not so traditional, this consideration against the judgement is one that I respect.(To me, it is logic that nothing is sure at the very start-O degree)
But if you want to read this chart anyway, than it looks very contradictory and here is why:
North Node in tight conjuction with 7H cusp, that is big + for London.
Ruler of 1st house separate from Ma(malefic) and applaying to Ju, benefic, that is another + for London.
Both ruler of 1st and Moon are in 10th house maybe you want to go to London because of bussiness (primary).
And than we came to Me rx, which spoils everything! Me rx...that may mean you will change your mind, which perfectly fits with early ASC degree. This combinations of Moon and Me rx is fantastic for writing books or songs, if you plan something like that.
But planet strength for Ve is 15 for Ma is 8. That means stay where you are. And Ma is peregrine, also no good sign.
Check out what signs do you have in 9house or 4house, that are the signs of towns where you can live. If you do not know, London is "Geminy". Also check out "astrocartograpy" to see does someone of your planets cross London and see how it reflects your horoscope.

Missa

Thank you. So I guess I just need to hold back my urge to move, I admit I'm a bit unsure about it even myself, but this idea that I need to get away just doesn't seem to disappear. Oh well, I guess I'll try it here, one more time.

I tried astro.com's "Travel":
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/9169/astrotravelsc4.jpg

Jupiter seems to go quite close to London, but maybe not close enough. There aren't any lines crossing Helsinki either. Where could I find the signs of towns? I tried to search for them with google but the closest I could find was the astrological charts of countries.