What should I do

JackWhite

Guys, I need your help. How to pump Lilith in Capricorn?
As far as I know, Lilith in Capricorn is money problems. For me, this is a very important topic, I will be grateful for your feedback.

waybread

Do you want to ask the moderator to move your thread? Lilith is not a point used in traditional astrology. The sign of Capricorn has no particular relationship to money. In traditional astrology, your money is a second house matter.

[Thread moved. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

JackWhite

Do you want to ask the moderator to move your thread? Lilith is not a point used in traditional astrology. The sign of Capricorn has no particular relationship to money. In traditional astrology, your money is a second house matter.

Oh, I didn't know it wasn't traditional astrology.
Can you please tell me how can I move my thread? And what astrology then can be attributed to my question?

And yet, if according to traditional astrology, then my second house is in Cancer, what does this mean?

Osamenor

Staff member
Oh, I didn't know it wasn't traditional astrology.

The traditional astrology board has a sticky that you are required to read before posting there: Please Read Before Posting On This Board

In general, you need to pay attention to where you are posting. Some of our boards have very specific requirements. If a board is for a specific kind of astrology, which its title will show, do not post there unless you know for sure that your topic is appropriate for it. If you aren't sure, post it on a general board.

JUPITERASC

For a traditional astrology response
i.e.
you asked and I quote:

And yet, if

according to traditional astrology, then

my second house is in Cancer, what does this mean?
there is the option to ask by posting a separate thread on our traditional board

"...my second house is in Cancer,
what does this mean according to traditional astrology ?..." :smile:

Osamenor

Staff member
You could have just deleted your original post and then reposted it in another area.
No he couldn't. Only moderators can delete a thread starting post.

If you realize you've posted on the wrong board, the thing to do is flag your post and ask us to move it. Someone flagged it for us, so I did.

And now that this topic is in the right place, further discussion of it being off topic is off topic. Please focus on the astrological question.

Last edited: