Transiting Saturn Square/Opposition MC - Composite Chart

rahu

Banned
Hi appollonia
The composite has some difficult aspects besides those you mentioned.
Uranus is square to Jupiter which indicates the relationship will not last long-term.the Uranus/juiter midpoint is square to Pluto which shows unexpected and unforeseen changes will precipitate a breakup
Also the sun/moon midpoint is opposed to Pluto in the 3rd. this is very unfavorable as it shows there is no real communication between you about deep feelings.
Your composite does have the favorable pattern of moon/mars sextile to venus and opposed to Jupiter. This pattern I soften found in successful relationships but it does not negate any unfavorable squares or oppositions. This pattern shows that you and he do have good communication in social matters but the Pluto opposition to moon/sun mp is much stronger.
it may be his mother influence that is against you as the the moon is square the node.

Wished I could be more positive but in jan 2014 the node will transit pluto and square the the Uranus/Jupiter midpoint with the south node transiting the sun/moon midpoint.

he likely that he started to become withdrawn and non responsive to you in September as the node transited the sun/pluto square midpoint as 8 scorpio then.
As an unconscious symbol, Pluto is impossible to consciously over ride. what happens will happen.

Sorry to be so gloomy.

rahu

mdinaz

Hi everyone,

My partner and I have a composite Saturn square/opposition (not sure) Midheaven transit coming up by the end of November.

Saturn will be in 4th house Scorpio. Midheaven will be in the sign of Taurus.

What's worse, we have Saturn square MC in our composite chart, so it could potentially be a very problematic time in our lives.

I know the fourth house represents the mother, the home and real estate.
*** We are currently living in his mother's house until I finish University.

And I know the tenth house represents any figure of authority (government, cops, judges, bosses and fathers). It also has to do with honour and the image we project to the outside world.

In the grupovenus.com website the definition given to the Saturn square Midheaven transit is:
Something rather troublesome or burdensome from your past may make itself felt very definitely at this time. Strained family relationships or needs of family members are apt to put considerable pressure on one or both of you, also.

And the aspect of our composite is described as:
Sun Square MC
: The sheer forcefulness of this relationship may actually get in the way of success as personal issues tend to take precedence over work necessities and the two can get in each other’s way. Take an extra effort to put joint ego aside if you want this combination to get ahead in the world, at least as far as other people are concerned.

Questions:

1) The grupovenus.com website describes the transit coming up as a square between Saturn and MC, but isn't it an opposition that's coming up ?

2) Is there a way that I can know in more detail what the problem will be about? Will it be directly with his mother? Will it be between us because of his mother or his job?

How do I use the signs (Scorpio) and (Taurus) to interpret what is coming up ?

Thank you so much for your insights.

View attachment 43349

The transit will only last about a month so I wouldn't worry so much about this one. It's not like a 2-year pluto transit. Plus it will be trine Jupiter and Venus shortly after, so there is a good transition directly after it. BTW - your composite Saturn makes no aspect at all to the MC, not a square, and the transit is an opposition, not a square. It will be square the ASC, which indicates the strain will definitely be visible on others as Saturn transits your composite 4th house, and may change how you relate to others and they relate to you. It will be in the 4th house for quite some time, so even if you move out tomorrow, you'll still have this here. I don't see the problem related to mom so much as you're both still struggling with school and work and you are on different paths at the moment, which is tough on any couple. You have Uranus on the 5th house cusp and transiting Uranus will be trine this in another year or so, so I think children entering the picture would be more likely a cause for strain than anything else.

I'd be concerned with the Neptune transit of your 7th house, square your composite Saturn in the 4th. There may be some illusion or secrets you are keeping from each other (or not communicating) regarding your current feelings and status in this relationship, your goals, and your living status. While it is also sextile your composite Neptune in the 5th, keeping the romance nice and warm and fuzzy, it will eventually wear off and you will need to sort this out sooner than later as Neptune will be transiting the 7th house for a very long time. If children enter the picture as I suggested above, this could very well be the discussion point.

The biggest issue you have is a Yod in your composite, with the critical midpoint of this Yod directly on your 7th house cusp. Mars and Jupiter are sextile, with Mercury as the quincunx planet in this Yod. This Yod indicates that your abilities to grow, be active, and engage in life's pursuits are strictly at odds with your ability to communicate them with each other - in other words, you may debate about which way the relationship should go (who works? kids? where do we live - house or apartment? etc). Anytime a transiting planet crosses your 7th house cusp, this issue will arise. Although no outer planets will be transiting this point directly, it will come up next year in a serious manner - and all the minor transits to this point (Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars) in the meantime will always serve as a reminder that this issue sits on the back burner. When transiting Saturn squares this point early next year, that will be major issue, since Saturn will go retrograde and hit this point several times all throughout 2014.

Some say a 12th house composite can indicate secrets within the relationship, others say it can indicate a strong spiritual bond where the couple can communicate without speaking, and are more comfortable with each other than with other people. It all depends on where your natal suns are. But the composite Sun is trine composite Uranus, and this can sometimes indicate a fast-burning relationship, although the trine is 7 degrees, minimizing it. You'll have to decide the validity of that aspect. Transiting Uranus is also trine the composite Sun now, so things may change quickly.

In short, with the transiting Saturn square to the 7th house, Neptune transiting the 7th and square Saturn in the 4th, transiting Uranus trine the Sun and the 12th house sun, you need to ensure that you keep communication wide open and discuss things openly, or this will be a difficult time.

mdinaz

Thanks mdnaz for that elaborate reply.

I'm a bit confused about the Saturn not squaring MC … how can I know this even when astro.com is showing a Saturn square MC of 4 degrees in the chart aspects part ?

I'm not trying to contradict what you said, I'm just trying to learn.

Thank you so much,

Appollonnia

Saturn is 162 degrees from the MC - a square is 90 degrees. The only planet you have square the MC is the Sun, and Mercury (loosely). Transiting Saturn is at 10 or 11 Scorpio right now, just before your IC. The aspectarian chart at the bottom of your composite chart shows all the aspects to the MC - two squares (Sun, Mercury) one sextile (venus) one trine (mars) and one sesquiquadrate (Neptune). Saturn doesn't make any squares in the composite, and transiting Saturn doesn't make any squares right now either but will be opposite the MC (180 degrees) later this year.