Do I have a chart that is lucky? Any insight appreciated!

jesscaver

Ok so I am new to chart readings (VERY new) And have been basing days that I gamble/play the lottery on daily transits with my natal chart. I've done pretty decent so far and have won small amounts here and there. But I'm very curious if I have a lucky chart to begin with? From what I've read Jupiter/Venus with Uranus aspects are contributers to a lucky chart and I have a few of those but not sure how strong my 2nd, 5th, 8th, and 11th houses are (which are good for luck and gambling correct?) I would LOVE some insight on this matter and what you think of my chart please and thank you!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_jessica.71963.11134.png
    astro_w2gw_jessica.71963.11134.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 56

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

Gambling is a 5th house matter. The 5th rules leisure activities of various kinds, as well as one's children. Luck in gambling would be assessed by looking at the planetary ruler of your 5th house, plus any planets in the 5th house.

I don't see your chart as being super "lucky." To the contrary, I think you could be overly optimistic about your winnings potential You've got Mercury in the 5th house, which is good enough; but it is widely opposed by Saturn (Dr. No) and squaring Jupiter in your second house of money. Jupiter can be beneficial, but in square relationships to both Mercury and Saturn, Jupiter may encourage you to over-extend yourself, only to be brought short by Saturn's reality-check. Saturn rules your money house, and his game is restraint and constraint.

Venus rules your 5th house and she's well-aspected, which is helpful. But seriously, the friends I've had who gamble don't look at it as a money-maker, but as a form of entertainment. They set a cap on how much money they are prepared to lose (spend on an evening's entertainment,) and when it's gone, they're done.

Uranus rules sudden change, so it can mean sudden windfalls-- but also sudden losses. The 11th is the house of friends, but also hopes and wishes for the future. The trine to Venus is helpful, but not the opposition from Mars in changeable Gemini.

With your North Node (of the moon) in the 5th house, you may find your personal growth happening through leisure activities, but there are many to choose from besides gambling.

If the idea of watching your money grow fascinates you, you might learn more about sound money management and investing. Not get-rich-quick schemes, but financial planning for your medium and long-term. You've got your moon in the 8th house, which rules investments; and Jupiter in your second house of money should be good for something. Or you might think of a career in the gambling industry.

The house always has better odds than you do. No?

jesscaver

Thank you so much for the very insightful and thoughtful response! I really appreciate it!! I definitely don't overspend on gambling/lottery because I'm just not one to overspend on things like that but I do enjoy it on occasion! I allot myself maybe $10 on days when I think the aspects look good and buy lottery tickets/scratch offs. I rarely gamble (maybe once a year) and allot myself money there as well. And I find myself to be kinda psychic/very intuitive and usually chose my own numbers which works out most of the time! And I am definitely going to take your advice and look into investing!! GREAT tip!! And my husband and I are very smart about money management and live a pretty simple life but we do love the idea of winning the lottery especially with having 3 kids and not having very high income jobs. I guess who doesn't love that idea? lol. After looking at my chart would you mind giving me tips on daily aspects to look for when playing the lottery and on good aspect days to invest? On lottery days would I look for Uranus/Venus Uranus/Jupiter Jupiter/Venus aspects? Which is mainly what I've been doing. And do Mercury aspects count as well since Mercury is in my 5th house? And for investing, do I look for positive moon/jupiter aspects? I've also heard that Pluto trines are good for financial windfalls like Pluto trine Sun? Thanks again! Really loved everything you had to say!

PeregrineWorld

Ok so I am new to chart readings (VERY new) And have been basing days that I gamble/play the lottery on daily transits with my natal chart. I've done pretty decent so far and have won small amounts here and there. But I'm very curious if I have a lucky chart to begin with? From what I've read Jupiter/Venus with Uranus aspects are contributers to a lucky chart and I have a few of those but not sure how strong my 2nd, 5th, 8th, and 11th houses are (which are good for luck and gambling correct?) I would LOVE some insight on this matter and what you think of my chart please and thank you!

In astrology theory there is not such a term "lucky chart". Every chart is unique; hence every person has a unique set of qualities.
Moreover, every astrological report can be a very complex frame of work, which can put on the table a lot of useful information.
Your natal chart shows uniqueness, unusually qualities, because first of all you have Uranus conjunct your Ascendant (Uranus is a rising planet). Moreover, Uranus is in a mutable reception with Jupiter, because Jupiter is in Aquarius and Uranus is in Sagittarius.
Then you seem to be naturally active in terms of others, especially business partner, life partner (husband). Your natal Mars conjunct your descendent (is an angular planet).

Additionally, I just notice two pattern aspects, The Minor Grand Trine.

First Minor Grand Trine : Uranus - Venus – Jupiter
Second Minor Grand Trine: Jupiter-Mars Venus

This pattern is made by two planets in a trine aspect, which are also both in sextile to a third planet. These pattern aspects bring extra opportunity for active realization of the potential ease and enjoyment contained within the trine.

Best wishes,

waybread

Your second house of money is ruled by Saturn, secondarily by Jupiter.

Your 8th house is ruled by the moon, with the moon in this house. The 8th house rules "shared resources," such as money from investments, life insurance, and also the proceeds of a marriage. So favourable transits by or to these planets should be helpful.

Mercury is actually the traditional ruler of money, not Venus. Modern astrologers equated Venus as the ruler of Taurus (2nd sign) with the 2nd house. I would say, rather, that Venus and Jupiter tend to be fortunate planets. But with all of these, so much depends upon how they are situated, notably through aspects. For example, Venus conjunct moon looks like a "lucky" transit, but the Pluto square can spoil the party. As it conjuncts your moon, Venus simultaneously squares Pluto.

So yeah. Small amounts for fun: why not?

Saturn ruling your money house, though, says there's no real substitute for hard work and saving towards your pensions.

JUPITERASC

Ok so I am new to chart readings (VERY new)
And have been basing days that I gamble/play the lottery on daily transits with my natal chart.
I've done pretty decent so far and have won small amounts here and there.
But I'm very curious if I have a lucky chart to begin with?
From what I've read Jupiter/Venus with Uranus aspects are contributers to a lucky chart
and I have a few of those but not sure how strong my 2nd, 5th, 8th, and 11th houses are
(which are good for luck and gambling correct?)
I would LOVE some insight on this matter
and what you think of my chart please and thank you!

Sun rules gold
Moon rules silver
Venus rules precious stones
Mercury rules copper and all coins used in buying and selling :smile:
Vettius Valena THE ANTHOLOGY http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/vettius valens entire.pdf
FREE TO print out/read online

HOUSES OF WEALTH discussion thread is at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49941
The 2nd house is the first house that most people aware of it importance in term of possessions
and attitude toward money etc in a lower level.
In higher level, 2nd hous also represents our personal values such as self-esteem etc.

The sign, ruler of the 2nd house' cusp, the ruler's location in the chart
for and against aspects from other planets are some basic cues.

2nd house represents how a native spends and save money and what kind of things this individual treasure the most. For example, ruler of the 2nd house in 2nd house, the native has stronger than usual urge to acquire security in both material or/ and spiritual.

In positive way, ruler in his own house has the greatest power, in 2nd house will motivate this native to learn the skill to earn stable income and even motivate other people to do the same.

In a negative way, this native can become overindulgent, desire for possessions, luxury, money and a life of ease can also blind this person and therefore as an obstacle this person may have difficulty to reach spiritual enlightenment.

However, what sorts of things this native really treasures about will depending on the planet/s in the house and sign as well as the aspects with other planets and the native's overall personality. After all, 2nd house is only 1/12 part of a person. We should also remeber current attitude and trends are also depending on the planteary period at the time.

keep in mind that ours is an astrological learning forum
where members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
therefore
responses to threads
are often from members who are beginners with little or no experience
keen to learn by practice
we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
also
members have day jobs
and those of our members who are professionals
do not provide a complete professional reading for free

members who wish to do so are encouraged to discuss interpreting their own charts
to learn by practice

jesscaver

In astrology theory there is not such a term "lucky chart". Every chart is unique; hence every person has a unique set of qualities.
Moreover, every astrological report can be a very complex frame of work, which can put on the table a lot of useful information.
Your natal chart shows uniqueness, unusually qualities, because first of all you have Uranus conjunct your Ascendant (Uranus is a rising planet). Moreover, Uranus is in a mutable reception with Jupiter, because Jupiter is in Aquarius and Uranus is in Sagittarius.
Then you seem to be naturally active in terms of others, especially business partner, life partner (husband). Your natal Mars conjunct your descendent (is an angular planet).

Additionally, I just notice two pattern aspects, The Minor Grand Trine.

First Minor Grand Trine : Uranus - Venus – Jupiter
Second Minor Grand Trine: Jupiter-Mars Venus

This pattern is made by two planets in a trine aspect, which are also both in sextile to a third planet. These pattern aspects bring extra opportunity for active realization of the potential ease and enjoyment contained within the trine.

Best wishes,

Thank you so much for the insight!! This is all really helpful! I really appreciate it! I didn't realize I had those minor grand trines :)

jesscaver

Your second house of money is ruled by Saturn, secondarily by Jupiter.

Your 8th house is ruled by the moon, with the moon in this house. The 8th house rules "shared resources," such as money from investments, life insurance, and also the proceeds of a marriage. So favourable transits by or to these planets should be helpful.

Mercury is actually the traditional ruler of money, not Venus. Modern astrologers equated Venus as the ruler of Taurus (2nd sign) with the 2nd house. I would say, rather, that Venus and Jupiter tend to be fortunate planets. But with all of these, so much depends upon how they are situated, notably through aspects. For example, Venus conjunct moon looks like a "lucky" transit, but the Pluto square can spoil the party. As it conjuncts your moon, Venus simultaneously squares Pluto.

So yeah. Small amounts for fun: why not?

Saturn ruling your money house, though, says there's no real substitute for hard work and saving towards your pensions.

Thanks for the reply! That is all really helpful! I don't see a Venus square Pluto though?

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope this helps pick clues, enable reflections and integrate as relevant,
while could share ground feedbacks how true-insightful-useful;
talents-traits-health-events-prospects-plans etc etc :

asc lord jup saturnine acq 2nd opp moon, aptitude for law-justice,
reformist-counseling-teaching-advisory roles, earnings through own efforts;

mer lord 9th for luck-edu-travels with rahu north node
and significator for speculative gains,
over taurus 5th for luck-edu-romance-children-position,
love of food-comforts, acting skills, foreign relationships;

gemini-mer 7th inimical-malefic for sag asc,