Lost my car keys.... again. Any help is soo appreciated!

booboobunny

I lost my car key, again!!! I've looked all over but I need some help! I know I will find them, so I promise to come back and tell you exactly where I find them when I do!

I'm posting the chart I drew up for this particular question and I will attempt to read it however this will be my first time EVER reading this type of question, as I normally focus on relationships and current transits!

Thank you so much everyone, really!

Attachments

• keys.jpg
    keys.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 37

booboobunny

Okay- so here is my attempt: mars rules the 2nd house which represents my keys. Mars in 9th house: further away from me then I think it is? Moon as 2nd significator in 10th house, meaning at work?

Therese

Hey,

I'm a total beginner in this, but until somebody more experienced drops by, we can give it a try.

btw, I think your moon is still in the 9th house, no? And it is conjunct Jupiter, associated with the 9th house: travel and religion. And the cusp of the fourth house is in sagittarius... but I am not sure what to make of that.

In any case, Lilly says "If you find the Lord of the 2nd in any Angle, you may judge the thing lost, hid or missing, is within the house of him that demands the Question". Mars is conjunct the MC, so I'd vote for your home.

T.

booboobunny

Hey,

btw, I think your moon is still in the 9th house, no? And it is conjunct Jupiter, associated with the 9th house: travel and religion. And the cusp of the fourth house is in sagittarius... but I am not sure what to make of that.

In any case, Lilly says "If you find the Lord of the 2nd in any Angle, you may judge the thing lost, hid or missing, is within the house of him that demands the Question". Mars is conjunct the MC, so I'd vote for your home.

T.

Thank you for your input, T! Linking Jupiter and sag in the fourth house makes sense to me, but wouldn't mars conjunct MC be related to work?

Therese

wait a minute, isn't that moon void of course? I think it is...

but maybe you've already found your key in the meantime anyway?

fensi88

Okay- so here is my attempt: mars rules the 2nd house which represents my keys. Mars in 9th house: further away from me then I think it is? Moon as 2nd significator in 10th house, meaning at work?
According to your chart Venus is ruler of your 2nd house and represent your keys and POF in Vi also represent your keys.

They can be in a sun porch, a room in a house where you have more windows, play room, living room, room where children spend time playing, room or place lacking orderliness, place where gold plated articles are kept, room or places belonging to your children, room with expensive furnishings, a toy chest, pool and game room, children's bedroom. Near some source of heat or at showy, glamorous places. Look at places where you hopes or wishes to be. A friend may have seen it or put it someplace. Look at any work area in the home. Look at guest room.
Direction: South by East
Near colour: white, blue

With POF in Vi they can be in a clothes and food closet, pantry, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room where pets are kept, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom study room. It can be near some medicine or near some cleaning stuff. They can be at places of prayer and meditation or in the garage or junk room
Direction: Southeast.
Near colour:grey, brown, navy-blue

booboobunny

Hey everyone!!!! I lost my keys about 6 days ago- but I FOUND THEM!!! yayyyyy!

They were in the trunk of my car, parked in my driveway :) I'm going to look back at the chart and see how it plays out in there for learning experience <3 I know the ascendant is late, so that'll effect the answer, but still

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP! <3 <3

booboobunny

Also guys (and I don't mean to bombard this thread with posts..)

but I spent ALL day tearing the house apart trying to find it... I was all out of options of where to look and I pulled up a new chart cause the other one was kind of invalid (with the rising sign being so late, and I still had hope that I would find them and wasn't too worried about it).

I am, by NO MEANS a professional.. far from it, but I think that this chart was waaaay more accurate as my feelings were REALLY invested then.

Here's my take, and I'm adding it for learning purposes.

The second house (which would represent my lost item) is full with sun, moon, and mercury retrograde. Sun rules the 3rd house (leo) and the 3rd house rules transportation and automobiles, where venus is sitting which represents valuables. Second house ruler is in the second house which I've heard means its in a place that I spend a lot of time (my home).

Gemini represents me, ruled by mercury. Mercury is in the 2nd house, retrograde... so I was thinking that this meant the item was going to be returned to me (or in this case, I would return to it. Mercury (and this pat I'm guessing because if a cusp sign isn't super obvious I'll get it wrong which sign rules what house) but I'm thinking Virgo (ruled by mercury) is ruling my fourth house of home... so mercury retrograding would tell me to return to my home.

That's my take on it!

Thanks again you all, for your patience and help! <3 <3

Attachments

• keys2.jpg
    keys2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 24

The_Saturnian

Also guys (and I don't mean to bombard this thread with posts..)

but I spent ALL day tearing the house apart trying to find it... I was all out of options of where to look and I pulled up a new chart cause the other one was kind of invalid (with the rising sign being so late, and I still had hope that I would find them and wasn't too worried about it).

I am, by NO MEANS a professional.. far from it, but I think that this chart was waaaay more accurate as my feelings were REALLY invested then.

Here's my take, and I'm adding it for learning purposes.

The second house (which would represent my lost item) is full with sun, moon, and mercury retrograde. Sun rules the 3rd house (leo) and the 3rd house rules transportation and automobiles, where venus is sitting which represents valuables. Second house ruler is in the second house which I've heard means its in a place that I spend a lot of time (my home).

Gemini represents me, ruled by mercury. Mercury is in the 2nd house, retrograde... so I was thinking that this meant the item was going to be returned to me (or in this case, I would return to it. Mercury (and this pat I'm guessing because if a cusp sign isn't super obvious I'll get it wrong which sign rules what house) but I'm thinking Virgo (ruled by mercury) is ruling my fourth house of home... so mercury retrograding would tell me to return to my home.

That's my take on it!

Thanks again you all, for your patience and help! <3 <3

Very interesting indeed. Your explanation makes a lot of logical sense. Especially with the Mercury Rx suggesting to return to your residential dwelling to look for them.