Which Moon Sign is the most Sensitive and Destructive?

dranzer93

Banned
This goes for Signs energy, not aspects.

Obviously It's out of the Water Signs because they are the most sensitive Signs and are based on feelings.

Cancer is ruled by the Moon, so people may say that Cancer is the most sensitive Moon Sign but because it's ruled by the moon this gives it positive effects because it's at home. Being the equivalent of a Trine Aspect

Scorpio is the darkest sign of the Zodiac and Moon in Scorpio is in the sign of it's Fall which is the equivalent of a Square aspect. Which Creates negative effects. Scorpio as a sign experiences emotions with the greatest intensity, so when it's Countered by the Moon Doesn't that make it the most difficult Moon Sign?

It's almost like the equivalent of Cancer in Moon being the spoilt brat who gets everything they want
And Scorpio in moon being the neglected child who is not favoured and left lonely, sad and hurt.

Here is a little on my chart:

Sun - Pisces
Moon - Scorpio
Rising - Cancer
Mercury - Pisces
Pluto - Scorpio
Mars - Cancer
MC - Pisces
Lilith - Pisces
Fortune - Pisces

I know that Fortune and Lilith are not considered very much but there you go.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_link_keira_maslami.82489.11114Brighton.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_link_keira_maslami.82489.11114Brighton.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Mylietus

This goes for Signs energy, not aspects.

Obviously It's out of the Water Signs because they are the most sensitive Signs and are based on feelings.

Cancer is ruled by the Moon, so people may say that Cancer is the most sensitive Moon Sign but because it's ruled by the moon this gives it positive effects because it's at home. Being the equivalent of a Trine Aspect

Scorpio is the darkest sign of the Zodiac and Moon in Scorpio is in the sign of it's Fall which is the equivalent of a Square aspect. Which Creates negative effects. Scorpio as a sign experiences emotions with the greatest intensity, so when it's Countered by the Moon Doesn't that make it the most difficult Moon Sign?

It's almost like the equivalent of Cancer in Moon being the spoilt brat who gets everything they want
And Scorpio in moon being the neglected child who is not favoured and left lonely, sad and hurt.

Here is a little on my chart:

Sun - Pisces
Moon - Scorpio
Rising - Cancer
Mercury - Pisces
Pluto - Scorpio
Mars - Cancer
MC - Pisces
Lilith - Pisces
Fortune - Pisces

I know that Fortune and Lilith are not considered very much but there you go.
I would say that Pisces is the most sensitive (i can speak from experience - also in the 1st of all places). There tends to be emotional rollercoasters but also sympathy dare I say psychic ability ?

princess valhalla

Both my daughters have water moons. My oldest has pisces and youngest has a scorpio moon.

Outwardly, my daughter with the Pisces Moon is def. the more sensitive. She is very sympathetic, loves animals, gets her feelings hurt easily, and she def. 'knows things', I would say intuitive at the very least.

My youngest, Scorpio moon, isn't as sensitive. She is an Aries Ascendant, so that makes her brave, independent and pretty fearless. The very few times she has shown sensitivity, she is def. more angry. She will cry in her room and when I try to talk to her, she has daggers and tears in her eyes. lol So I usually will not try to reason with her as much as my oldest. I will let her be. She will come out when she is ready and then I will hug her and kisses ususally work. She for sure will hold a grudge. My oldest, doesn't. She gets it out and then is sweet and hugs me and tells me she loves me. Also, I think my youngest really is pretty psychic.

So, they are both sensitive, just in different ways.

miquar

I think all three water signs can be sensitive and destructive. Pisces and Cancer destructiveness are more likely to be of the smothering kind, but Scorpio is also capable of smothering. Scorpio destructiveness is more likely to look destructive because of Scorpio's need to tear down any relationship or situation that is pretentious in any way. Cancer and Pisces are much better at ignoring a bit of pretence if it keeps the intimacy intact - thus the greater potential for smothering. Who's to say which kind of destructiveness is more destructive than another kind?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Sensitivity is not just the purvey of Cancer. You cannot say that people who don't have Moon in cancer are not sensitive or less sensitive than those who do. Sensitivity is measured in many ways and none of them are better than any other ways, just different.

Even having Moon in Cancer if you believed that this was the most sensitive placement might easily turn out in an individual chart to have enough constraining and modifying factors that there was little sensitivity of that person in that chart.

Astrology is way more complicated than this simple explanation..... WAY WAY More.

dranzer93

Banned
Sensitivity is not just the purvey of Cancer. You cannot say that people who don't have Moon in cancer are not sensitive or less sensitive than those who do. Sensitivity is measured in many ways and none of them are better than any other ways, just different.

Even having Moon in Cancer if you believed that this was the most sensitive placement might easily turn out in an individual chart to have enough constraining and modifying factors that there was little sensitivity of that person in that chart.

Astrology is way more complicated than this simple explanation..... WAY WAY More.

Discard all the complex stuff for now because the energy of a sign is ENOUGH.

Kurt Cobain had almost as much water as I have in his chart. He had Pisces Sun and Cancer moon

These water signs increase range of emotion and someone with average degrees of water in their chart would get hurt as everyone does. Kurt on the other hand would feel it much more tragically than that person.

[deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

miquar

I agree that there is an inherent simplicity to any astrological factor that should be understood as deeply as possible. Whatever else is happening in the chart, that planet is looking at it through the lens of its sign placement. Human nature is complicated, and that's why psychological astrology seems so complex. The most valuable thing about astrology is that it simplifies things like human nature - or at least shows a deeper simplicity at work amidst the complexities of life. A key to synthesising the various factors of the birth chart is to appreciate the essential simplicity of each factor. If we put these together - in the pattern shown by the chart as a whole - with the same eye for simplicity, we arrive at a portrait of the simplicity of the individual which renders the complexities of her or his life more comprehensible and manageable. Life is complicated - we don't need astrology to tell us that - we need astrology to tell us that its also simple.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Moon in Leo square Uranus conjunct Saturn opposite ascendant ruled by the sun oh yeah, trine sun, sextile Pluto, trine Jupiter....... Can I just say, me,me,me, me...Lol... yep my moon allows me the opportunity to get myself in trouble in the most grandest of fashions! And its fiery!

dranzer93

Banned
Moon in Leo square Uranus conjunct Saturn opposite ascendant ruled by the sun oh yeah, trine sun, sextile Pluto, trine Jupiter....... Can I just say, me,me,me, me...Lol... yep my moon allows me the opportunity to get myself in trouble in the most grandest of fashions! And its fiery!

But Fire is destructive towards the world, Water is destructive towards the self so you definitely don't fit this.

bittermoon

i think it can apply to all water signs. all water moons are sensitive, but whereas i believe a cancer moon would clamp up and might implode and a pisces moon might escape, a scorpio moon might really try to forcefully tear anything in its way down.

of course, i can only speak for myself, but having a scorpio moon is super intense. i get hurt easily, i lash out, and where others are maybe carefully breaking things down to put them carefully back together, my moon is like an emotional bulldozer. all or nothing.

i seriously want to not give a toss. a big part of me wants to be emotionally stunted, to stop feeling everything with such overwhelming intensity. let's not even talk about the obsessing over obsession! it's gotten serious ever since pluto started opposing my sun. everything is super intense for me these days.

dranzer93

Banned
i think it can apply to all water signs. all water moons are sensitive, but whereas i believe a cancer moon would clamp up and might implode and a pisces moon might escape, a scorpio moon might really try to forcefully tear anything in its way down.

of course, i can only speak for myself, but having a scorpio moon is super intense. i get hurt easily, i lash out, and where others are maybe carefully breaking things down to put them carefully back together, my moon is like an emotional bulldozer. all or nothing.

i seriously want to not give a toss. a big part of me wants to be emotionally stunted, to stop feeling everything with such overwhelming intensity. let's not even talk about the obsessing over obsession! it's gotten serious ever since pluto started opposing my sun. everything is super intense for me these days.

To be honest mate, mine and your water combo of the Triplet (Sun, Moon, Rising) Just creates straight up hell...

bittermoon

To be honest mate, mine and your water combo of the Triplet (Sun, Moon, Rising) Just creates straight up hell...

errr yeah. it certainly does not help. i see we have the same moon - in the same degree. we just had saturn conjuncting it and it's making its way back. :andy:

dranzer93

Banned
errr yeah. it certainly does not help. i see we have the same moon - in the same degree. we just had saturn conjuncting it and it's making its way back. :andy:

You are the first person I've ever seen apart from me with a Water triplet dude.
It would be interesting to look at your chart, what are your dominant planets and signs?

Someone mentioned a while ago that I had a ''partially unaspected'' Moon but I do not have the knowledge yet to figure out how and where it is on my chart, would you mind checking that out for me and letting me know?

I do feel like my moon does take over and becomes helpless and alone, almost like it can't get a helping hand from my other planets, and if it is partially unaspected then why?

I seem to pick up more of a Scorpio flavour from you... In fact, you seem to be oozing it, just as I actually. Would you agree to that?

bittermoon

i am very scorpionic. i feel more of a scorpio than a cancer, that's for sure.

an unaspected moon... yes, you technically do have one as it makes no aspects to other planets (the orbs in the chart you posted are just too wide. it technically does not trine your sun and your AC) and it being scorpio i think is not an easy one. it longs for that deep connection, yet is a loner. it may have a harder time to express itself properly. it is hard to say, which way it will go... it might be a blessing in disguise if it's not able to express itself the scorpio way.. ha, but it might also be an extra curse, if emotions are running so deep without a proper outlet. just a scorpio moon is hard enough, i wouldn't worry too much about it being 'unaspected' to be honest.

furthermore, personally i don't just look at the aspects... i think the signs in general are important, too. your moon might not trine your sun, but they are both operating in a 'watery' way, so there would be a basic understanding. same with your AC-moon, AC-sun.

my chart is in my profile. i'm all water (sun, moon, ascendant, mercury) and air (mars, venus, uranus) with only pluto in earth and neptune in fire. my chart is not particularly a difficult one, with the exception of venus square pluto and maybe sun square uranus.

Neptune Rising

I'd say a watery moon with Plutonic influences. I have Pisces Moon inconjunct Pluto. Also trine Saturn and square Neptune. Emotionally I can go to extremes, to put it mildly.

On the plus side, water Moon does make for sensitivity, which the world needs so much of right now. And going through the self destructive tendencies can bring about a much needed healing, first for self then others.

But I am only taking from experience, I guess everyone can be destructive in their own ways. I wouldn't say there is a 'most destructive' than the next....?

dranzer93

Banned
I'd say a watery moon with Plutonic influences. I have Pisces Moon inconjunct Pluto. Also trine Saturn and square Neptune. Emotionally I can go to extremes, to put it mildly.

On the plus side, water Moon does make for sensitivity, which the world needs so much of right now. And going through the self destructive tendencies can bring about a much needed healing, first for self then others.

But I am only taking from experience, I guess everyone can be destructive in their own ways. I wouldn't say there is a 'most destructive' than the next....?

I found that Pisces Sun had the highest rate of suicide and next was Capricorn. I heard that Capricorn Moon was difficult because its in detriment but Moon in Scorpio = Fall. I'm going to guess a Pisces Sun and Capricorn Moon or Scorpio Moon?

Neptune Rising

I can never say one person is more destructive than the next. The person who is the quietest person to everyone they know, this person who sits quietly at home not wanting to make a fuss, may seeth with destructive and suicidal thoughts but never act on them, instead gives themselves a disease which manifests in the body vs the person who also has destructive and suicidal thoughts but expresses them openly, writes about them, sings, does art and acts on them. How can you compare?? Each and every person is different. I never go for statistics by the way.

dranzer93

Banned
I can never say one person is more destructive than the next. The person who is the quietest person to everyone they know, this person who sits quietly at home not wanting to make a fuss, may seeth with destructive and suicidal thoughts but never act on them, instead gives themselves a disease which manifests in the body vs the person who also has destructive and suicidal thoughts but expresses them openly, writes about them, sings, does art and acts on them. How can you compare?? Each and every person is different. I never go for statistics by the way.

Because the amount of power a sign gives is immense and the signs with higher rates of suicide of self destruction ARE the water signs, Pisces sun to be exact. Fact.

if there are no signs in water but bad aspects like sun and neptune aspects then yeah I would understand why more. BUT for the most part fire signs put destruction towards others, earth doesn't really think like that, air doesnt think like that and water is self destructive.

even if a sign like air was suicidal for some reason they have the abilities to get out of that. I don't see why you think the dweller, grave keeper, poker face, and darkest sign of the zodiac in it's fall is not more destructive then another element.

A Scorpio moon will NOT be open with anything. Like I said, they are the most secretive ones and nobody takes it's place in that. Ever