3rd House Future Placements

PD187540

How would you interpret the following placements?

Jupiter in Cancer in the 3rd House is in my 2013 SR.
Then the following year, Jupiter moves to the 1st House conjunct the SR Ascendant. I will also have the Sun conjunct Moon (both in Libra) in the 3rd House, along with Mercury and North Node in Libra in 3rd House (Mercury and NN are conjunct by 8 degrees).

The Jupiter placement could mean an opportunity presents itself, then the following year, the 3rd House seems to be heavily emphasized with the rare Sun-Moon conjunction by a few minutes.

What possible opportunity could be developing? Teaching (even though I'm not in the teaching field)? Or perhaps starting to write a book? I have no idea :/

Last edited:

Omnisphericus

It all depends. Depends on what Jupiter signifies in your natal chart, what is his state in the natal chart and etc.

If its state in the revolution is good, then can signifies good status for your siblings. Can also mean that you would buy new car, for example.

But as I said, it depends on many factors. You can not take it in isolation and judge it as such.

aglaya

I agree with everything that has been said in the previous post.
Needless to say, the natural rulerships of the planets are extremely important in every delineation however, comparing their natural symbolism with the the influences coming from the houses that they rule (both in SR and in your Natal chart) will give you a better overview of the situation. Whenever the symbolical meanings overlap (or, in better words, when you find a similar influence promised by both the nature of the planet and the house it occupied/rules), you have a strong indication of an activity that will touch a certain sphere of life. The aspects and the influence of other planets will then tell you more. For instance- Gemini and the 3rd have got a lot in common.

Besides analysing your SR chart as an independent chart, you also need to compare it with your Natal chart (as Omnisphericus already mentioned). I'm a traditional astrologer and the first thing I do when I open a SR chart is check in which natal houses the SR Ascendant falls- that alone will often tell you a lot about the area of life that is most likely to go through changes or the area of life in which you can expect more dynamics. (ex. SR Ascendant inside radical 10th will inevitably shift your focus onto the activities described by this house, profession most likely).

Finally, you need to compare all this to the "results" that you get from other predictive methods (regardless of which methods you prefer).

Jupiter in Cancer in the 3rd House is in my 2013 SR.

Jupiter is exalted in Cancer and this can be a very good sign for the activities ruled by the 3rd in your case.
Based on what you mentioned, you will have a stellium of planets inside the 3rd so, obviously, the 3rd house will undergo certain dynamics. What you now need to determine is- where the influences are most likely to come from (the rulerships of the planets inside the 3rd will tell you more about that).

I will also have the Sun conjunct Moon (both in Libra) in the 3rd House

The New Moon is always very influential and , yes, it often suggests new beginnings or new endeavours (as opposed to Full Moon influence which usually denotes culminations).
Emotional sensitivity and public contacts too.
New Moon often stands for a strong bond with past events and, your oldest memories or the influence of some past environments could be playing an important role during the upcoming period. Similarly, when found in a SR chart, it can sometimes trigger sudden interest in learning more about your family inheritance.

Mercury and NN are conjunct by 8 degrees

Whilst seeing one end of the nodal axis in a house that is already full additionally accents the importance of the 3rd house matters in this period of your life, I have to say that I wouldn't (even remotely) consider this an aspect. The Mercury's orb is 7 degrees and, given that the Node is not a planet which leaves it with a very tiny orb (or, some would say- no orb at all), the conjunction is actually out of reach.

Cheers,

aglaya