Is this break in the relationship definitive?

AquaVenusian

I'm asking this question, to know if this relationship is over this time !!
I think th chart has a very clear answer and I already feel it internally, but I have a feeling of a lot of anger, frustration and loss of time (my feelings is a little irrational now, because I was aware of the cycle patterns and that nothing I lived in 4 years was normal, I'm angry that I was so illusory about the relationship in general) ... we broke up 5 months ago and yes I am fighting bravely, to overcome resentment and let go .... but it is very difficult when you feel defeated, and the other person just abused you in every way ... and just left unscathed, without any apologies, without any remorse ... plus: took everything and left the relationship with an exacerbated ego ...
she just left the relationship, without any conclusions, without any considerations, without any responsibility ....
And I am really struggling to release all my negative feelings about it and working on success by focusing energy on my career, trying to overcome this hole left by her.
And yes it was a relationship, empath vs narcissistic.
I ask you to feel free to share your thoughts about and some light of what may possibly come out of this situation.
Thank you guys

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_is_this_break_in_the_relationship_defini.70909.32665.png
    astro_w2gw_is_this_break_in_the_relationship_defini.70909.32665.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

waybread

It looks definitely over to me. Based upon what you posted, I cannot imagine you would want the relationship to continue.

You're symbolized by Jupiter, secondarily by the moon. Jupiter is in its fall, and the moon is in detriment, so you are hurting. She is symbolized by Mercury, which has past its last aspect with Jupiter.

The sun in the 7th house is her co-significator. It applies to a square with Jupiter (you.) She may get back in touch with you, but the square suggests that it won't work out.

I'm sorry if you really loved her, but it seems like you're better off without this relationship. Maybe count yourself lucky that it did not continue.

AquaVenusian

It looks definitely over to me. Based upon what you posted, I cannot imagine you would want the relationship to continue.

You're symbolized by Jupiter, secondarily by the moon. Jupiter is in its fall, and the moon is in detriment, so you are hurting. She is symbolized by Mercury, which has past its last aspect with Jupiter.

The sun in the 7th house is her co-significator. It applies to a square with Jupiter (you.) She may get back in touch with you, but the square suggests that it won't work out.

I'm sorry if you really loved her, but it seems like you're better off without this relationship. Maybe count yourself lucky that it did not continue.

You are always so kind to me, thank you my friend !!
So, since we broke up, 5 months ago, I suffered a lot to accept the truth in our situation, and the reason for the breakup helped a lot too (she broke up with me and cause the drama, on my view ... because I said NO for the first time to her) I realized that the relationship was never normal ... and I suffered a lot to accept that one person can deliberately hurt and cruelly discard the other without reason.
In normal thinking, I suppose no one could even hurt your partner, who always did everything to you, who on a large scale gave you their hand, when no one else did, who progressed your life, who was there for you no matter what.. from all possible forms (emotionally, materially, intellectually, energetically, etc.).
In my way of thinking, if you can't help your partner, or can't do or donate anything (you know, things that even doesn't cost you), then don't get in the way, and most importantly have some gratitude and respect (but it never happened).
I struggled to accept that I will never have reciprocity (my need on my natal chart) in this relationship. I suffered to accept that the person on whom I spent ALL of my energies and resources, deliberately hurt me on purpose. I suffered to accept that it will never change, I suffered to understand the patterns and cycles that I lived with her and that were repeated during all these years in the same way.
It hasn't been easy, and today every time I think she will try to contact me, I despair because I want to be strong enough to outline my clear and defined boundaries. You said something that I was afraid to hear here, which is that she will try to contact me again. And all I did in those 5 months was to do a hard job and a conscious effort not to submit myself to getting into that trap again.
Many here can think (you can block all contacts, all comon friends, all her ways to try something ... but believe me, it doesn't work, she always finds a way to know about my life and to observe me).
I don't know if what I felt was love (I always thought I loved unconditionally in an exaggerated way), but despite everything that happened and all the awakening that I had, I can't understand how I loved her against all the odds .
You know, this relationship was so difficult for me ... because then, I have an ability to understand the kind of love that the other is giving me, even if it is incompatible with what I need, I know how to value the gift of the other! ! I am a strong aquarian of venus in my 1st house ascendant in an aquarius too!!
For example ... I have a mother who is a strong Cancerian !! The kind of love that my mother gives me is different from what I desire, however, but I totally understand her kind of love, she shows it with a food made by her, with my clothes clean and ironed ... with my room organized !! And I know how to accept and valuable this!! Do you understand me!?
But in this relationship, I have NEVER been able to understand the kind of love she donated, I don't even know if she donated any kind of love .... I always felt a very heavy burden on my shoulders, an incredibly responsibility, just by my side.
It felt like I was kind of a parent to her... mother or father... I dont know.
It seems that the only way I saw love or passion expressed by her ... is when she hurt me or was rude, insensitive, selfish !! This doesn't enter my head in a light and understandable way !! Of course ... It taught me to have compassion A LOT ... but it surpassed all the limits that a human being can bear but at the expense of my own well-being!!
Now .. I'm still trying to get all my energy back, focus on my work, my success, my personal goals and trying every day to bury negative feelings ... trying to heal all my wounds ... so I can truly forgive and send the love that I felt at a distance. And most importantly, keep me strong, decisive and just giving myself the closure that I deserve from this situation without waiting for her to do it ... because what she does, is not giving the closure to keep the hook and the torture cycle ... I prefer to be free and loose .. than to go back to that again.
I definitely don't want to fall into illusions again.

Thank you my friend, once again, I wish you all the blessings in your way.

Last edited:

AquaVenusian

I agree with each point of waybread's delineation.
I am sorry for this upset and am wishing you well.

Yes, I will get stronger and stronger in my position, work on my barriers and strengthen myself, it is my primary goal !!
One thing I must admit, this relationship taught me to understand what I want and what I don't want in a relationship and to stand up for it !!
soo grateful for your words of support, thank you =]