Corona virus pandemic 2020 jokes

ToltecLearn

Glad you like them. Bill Gates does indeed have experience in spreading viruses! :lol:

of course he does :lol:

this thread is funny i hope i meet some toiler paper special person some of this days hahah wtf :lol:

hey why did the chicken stop crossing the road?

because was out of breath because he eated bat soup hihihi yumm yumm and got sick with coronabeerus :sick:

god bless bats i would never wish bad on nobody much less the bats my best friends the bats and the viruses hope them the best of lucks spread love no joke aint nobody mad :sick: :lol:

Ukpoohbear

I saw this and thought it was funny, although its not Corona related, unless I title it, 'British lockdown,'

oldcouple.jpg

CapAquaPis

Pick-up line during the pandemic:

"Hi babe, I have antibodies" (shows my WHO immunity passport given to survivors of epidemic diseases in many countries for decades).

A woman replies: "OH baby, take me, take me now".

Well, at least I can't spread it nor get it from others. :wink:

CapAquaPis

In the not-so-distant future:

I wake up with common cold/flu symptoms.

"Is this COVID?" I say to myself.

Walks to the kitchen table where an at home COVID-19 test kit is ready for use.

After a minute of a saliva swab on the test kit...it turns out negative.

"Whew...it's just a cold".

Looks at the Nyquil cold, flu and COVID-19 formula aside the test kit.

Then, I receive a SMS from my grocery store job announced a COVID-19 vaccine is ready for limited groups of people, including "essential" store workers.

"I'm there!"

(a hopeful humorous post, but we need to look forward to the future we have).

CapAquaPis

Politics is bad: the CCP, the WHO, Trump, the US government (Pelosi part of it?), hyper-sensational media and nationalists (wanting the US vs China war).

Science is good! They study the nature of viruses and can find treatments and vaccines. They're heroes...and here's the other heroes we should applaud:
Medical care staffers, first responders (law enforcement, firefighting, ambulance drivers, civil defense, military and health depts.), virtual education (teachers), truckers, postal officers and essential workers (like grocery store associates, farm laborers, meatpacking plant employees and delivery people).

Lesson: Politics puts us in a pandemic, but science can find a way out of it.

CapAquaPis

Bad news: Beef/meat shortage. Good news: TP and paper towels are back!

(Seriously, stop hoarding...and think about meatpacking plant workers getting sick to support a certain food supply).

Chrysalis

I’ll tell you a coronavirus joke now, but you’ll have to wait two weeks to see if you got it.

Did you hear the joke about the germ? Never mind, I don’t want to spread it around.

CapAquaPis

Why are many people avoiding grocery stores, but really want to go back to bars, churches, gyms, restaurants and family gatherings during a pandemic???

(and that's the joke)