Same planetary position everytime i draw a Horary ?

Jai Kishen

Hey guys,
Recently I have been having a Horary frenzy , I dont know why .. But I have drawn around 15 Horary charts and I have found some common points in ALL of them .
and I was wondering if there is any connection between them?

No matter if the question is based on my career , relationship or money ...
these factors are always constant :
1. Jupiter in ascendant
2. Venus in 11th house , if not there is moon in it , but the sign of the 11th is either Taurus or Libra
3.Saturn is always present in the house which has to be investigated , and always trines the lord of that particular house

eg : Relationship horary:
Saturn is ALWAYS in libra , and trines venus in 11th house
ALWAYS !!! 4 horary charts in a row !

4.Libra is always the sign of the house which has to be investigated ...
let it may be career or relationship

NOTE : all the Horary charts have been pulled out at random (when the thought occurred in my mind)

I am new to Horary and astrology , and I am curious to know if these common points in 15 horarys in a row , would mean anything or its just a coincidence ?

Thank you ,
Jai ~

dr. farr

Many of our AW horary friends would say its just been random.
Being more of an esotericist and symbolist, I would say the Cosmos is trying to tell you something:
Saturn always being the house to be investigated, indicates (obviously) strong Saturnine influences upon your life at the present time; Libra being there indicates important Libran influences on or around you as well (note that Saturn in Libra is in its exaltation sign, which points to more constructive/benefic Saturn qualities being involved)
Jupiter in the ascendant so often, says Jovian influences are affecting you on an "inner level" (ascending house)
Venus as dispositor, so often, of the recurrent Saturn, and being so often in its (Venus) domicile, and in the 11th house (gains, friends, Good Spirit), indicates potent and benefic Venusian influences on or around you, during this period of time as well.

Jai Kishen

thank you for sharing ur views Dr.farr ,
I forgot to add that Jupiter is in my 1st house even in my birth chart :)

Last edited: