And the 2018 World Cup Champion is…

Azif

Declaration of interest: I started this analysis by looking at Portugal’s chances of reaching the final, and I got the following conclusions:

1) If Portugal qualifies as Runners-up of Group B, it is quite possible they will reach the semi final (match 61) and lose, therefore playing for the 3rd place (match 63), but loosing again. Therefore, if Portugal is 2nd in the group stage, we shall be 4th place in this WC (note: the same occurs if it is Spain the 2nd);
2) If Portugal qualifies as winner of group B, it shall face many difficulties both in Round of 16 (match 52) and QF (match 59), but eventually shall achieve the Final, loosing and become the 2nd place of this WC (the same happens to Spain, if they qualify in 1st place). I underline that matches 52 and 59 are very difficult to the winner of Group B;
3) Therefore I got what I think it will be the crucial match of this tournament, which is the match 61 (1st semi- final – curious fact: by July 10th it makes 2 years that Portugal become European Champion); also: the team who will win it shall come from one of this positions: Winners of Group E (probably Brazil or Switzerland), Runners-up of Group F (probably Germany or Sweden), Winners of Group G (Belgium or England), Runners-up of Group H (which can be, by this time (24.06.2018, afternoon), the four teams, Poland, Senegal, Colombia or Japan). We don’t know yet the final order of the group stage but I think it is probable that these teams are the favorites: Brazil, Germany/Sweden, Belgium/England, and the teams of Group H;
4) As I predicted elsewhere, by January 2018, Germany will not renew its WC title (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113750), and I also think that Group H has not any really strong team to win this out, therefore we have Brazil and Belgium/England;
5) From these two/three teams, Brazil seems to have the stronger transits, therefore they shall conquer the 6th WC title;
6) For further notes, this prediction was made by July 24th, 17:41 UT, during the 2nd round of group stage matches and without a final (group stage) definition.

Thank you.
Azif.

rgurung20

Declaration of interest: I started this analysis by looking at Portugal’s chances of reaching the final, and I got the following conclusions:

1) If Portugal qualifies as Runners-up of Group B, it is quite possible they will reach the semi final (match 61) and lose, therefore playing for the 3rd place (match 63), but loosing again. Therefore, if Portugal is 2nd in the group stage, we shall be 4th place in this WC (note: the same occurs if it is Spain the 2nd);
2) If Portugal qualifies as winner of group B, it shall face many difficulties both in Round of 16 (match 52) and QF (match 59), but eventually shall achieve the Final, loosing and become the 2nd place of this WC (the same happens to Spain, if they qualify in 1st place). I underline that matches 52 and 59 are very difficult to the winner of Group B;
3) Therefore I got what I think it will be the crucial match of this tournament, which is the match 61 (1st semi- final – curious fact: by July 10th it makes 2 years that Portugal become European Champion); also: the team who will win it shall come from one of this positions: Winners of Group E (probably Brazil or Switzerland), Runners-up of Group F (probably Germany or Sweden), Winners of Group G (Belgium or England), Runners-up of Group H (which can be, by this time (24.06.2018, afternoon), the four teams, Poland, Senegal, Colombia or Japan). We don’t know yet the final order of the group stage but I think it is probable that these teams are the favorites: Brazil, Germany/Sweden, Belgium/England, and the teams of Group H;
4) As I predicted elsewhere, by January 2018, Germany will not renew its WC title (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113750), and I also think that Group H has not any really strong team to win this out, therefore we have Brazil and Belgium/England;
5) From these two/three teams, Brazil seems to have the stronger transits, therefore they shall conquer the 6th WC title;
6) For further notes, this prediction was made by July 24th, 17:41 UT, during the 2nd round of group stage matches and without a final (group stage) definition.

Thank you.
Azif.

Thank you for your prediction. Nice one Azif.

How about France and Argentina reaching to semi final.

i feel like whoever faces France in Quarter final will be knock out. So it will be between Portugal, Spain and Argentina, one of these three team will go to semis. I will also not ignore Uruguay? What are chances of Uruguay reaching to semi in terms of Astrology?

What do you think about Belgium too from the others side. It looks like Brazil and Belgium meet each other in Quarter final. Who got best chance to reach semi final if Brazil and Belgium meet each other in Quarter final in terms of Astrology please?

Thank you very much for your time.

Azif

Thank you for your prediction. Nice one Azif.

How about France and Argentina reaching to semi final.

i feel like whoever faces France in Quarter final will be knock out. So it will be between Portugal, Spain and Argentina, one of these three team will go to semis. I will also not ignore Uruguay? What are chances of Uruguay reaching to semi in terms of Astrology?

What do you think about Belgium too from the others side. It looks like Brazil and Belgium meet each other in Quarter final. Who got best chance to reach semi final if Brazil and Belgium meet each other in Quarter final in terms of Astrology please?

Thank you very much for your time.

Hello. I think your questions are pretty good but by now I don't have the necessary to trace all the possibilities involved, therefore I think it should be more prudent to wait for the final classification of the group stage. As I said, this came out from an analysis to the Portuguese performance, from which I think I got some key-points.
Nonetheless, I assume Uruguay will probably fail to reach the QF - by this time, they are beating Russia by 2-0, therefore will win the Group A and cross with the Runner-Up of Group B, Spain, Portugal or even Iran (which I don't honestly believe).

About Argentina, I'm not even sure they will qualify from the group stage. They need to beat Nigeria, but it might not happen.

About a possible Brazil vs Belgium, I repeat what I said before: better to wait for the final standings; however, if Brazil grabs the 1st place, my prediction already answers the question.

Again, this started out with the Vth Emperors performance.

Cheers.

rgurung20

Hello. I think your questions are pretty good but by now I don't have the necessary to trace all the possibilities involved, therefore I think it should be more prudent to wait for the final classification of the group stage. As I said, this came out from an analysis to the Portuguese performance, from which I think I got some key-points.
Nonetheless, I assume Uruguay will probably fail to reach the QF - by this time, they are beating Russia by 2-0, therefore will win the Group A and cross with the Runner-Up of Group B, Spain, Portugal or even Iran (which I don't honestly believe).

About Argentina, I'm not even sure they will qualify from the group stage. They need to beat Nigeria, but it might not happen.

About a possible Brazil vs Belgium, I repeat what I said before: better to wait for the final standings; however, if Brazil grabs the 1st place, my prediction already answers the question.

Again, this started out with the Vth Emperors performance.

Cheers.

Thank you for your response.

Ok we will wait to finish the group standings.

Just want to add something about Belgium 🇧🇪 chances to win World cup 2018.
Now this year 2018 is year of 8, and looking at previous years:
1958: Brazil won 1st wc title, 1978: Argentina won 1st wc title and 1998: France won 1st wc title. So Belgium got very good chance to win 2018 World Cup.
What do you think?

Kind Regards,
Rabindra

Azif

Rabindra,

From that point of view, anyone who didn't wonbefore could get it this year. That could apply to Belgium, Portugal, Croatia, and so on.

sentinel

Looking at the event charts from the Quarter Finals onwards, I'd expect the favourites to win each of the games including the semi- finals and final. Possibly the first two quarter final games are the most likely to need extra time.

The analysis is the same method as used in the earlier games. If detail is wanted, I'll happily post prior to the games.

Don't expect the favourites to be the obvious choices. The remaining group games and second legs will most likely have the surprises, which in turn will shape who the favourites are.

Thought it might be more useful saying this in advance, rather than before each game.

Good luck to all in your predictions!

rgurung20

@Azif @sentinel

Dear Azif and sentinel,

Hope you're doing well.

It is time to know who are favorites to win this world cup 2018?

Is it possible to know the semifinalist and may be possible finalists of this world cup 2018?

My favorite team is Brazil. How far can Brazil go?

Thank you.

Kind Regard,
Rabin

Azif

@Azif @sentinel

Dear Azif and sentinel,

Hope you're doing well.

Is it possible to know the semifinalist and may be possible finalists of this world cup 2018?

Thank you.

Kind Regard,
Rabin

Rabin,

Did you ever read the first post?

Cheers.

rgurung20

Rabin,

Did you ever read the first post?

Cheers.

@Azif

Yes I did your lovely post. You absolutely right about Germany not wining World cup 2018 again.

you have predicted Brazil got chance to win this World cup or atleast finalist or semifinals for sure.

I just wondering about which three teams will join Brazil to reach semi final or possible final with Brazil?

Brazil route to final: against Mexico, Belgium/England, France/Argentina, Spain/Croatia

France/Argentina has to face Portugal/Uruguay.

I am confused between France/Argentina/Portugal which one of them will go to semi final and other two teams might be Spain/Croatia and Belgium/England(depends on how they end up group today).

I am not ignoring Denmark and Sweden too.

The only concern I have is Can Belgium stop Brazil in Quarter final?

Kind Regards,
Rabin

sentinel

@Azif @sentinel

Dear Azif and sentinel,

Hope you're doing well.

Thank you.

Kind Regard,
Rabin

Hello Rabin

I'm with Azif on this.

My interest is Astrology, ahead of football. Making too many predictions risks hubris and it is important to remain humble.

I am content to allow events to unfold.
The quality of time changes and todays favourite may not be tomorrows.
For example the favourites may have their best player injured and other players suspended, it follows that they may not be favourites in the next game.
It is part of the reasons why horary questions on another thread require matters to be personal and specific; as the quality of time changes so may the motivations of the questioner.

acuariano0377

Si tu me permites Azif, quiero decir algunas palabras con respecto a los paises como España, Portugal, Belgica....
Estos paises estan bien representados por marte por su tonalidad de color rojo en sus camisetas.
Si miramos un antecedente, en la carta del partido inaugural de Sudafrica 2010 entre Sudafrica-Mexico, Marte se encontraba en uno de los angulos de la carta: elevado en el medio cielo. España, un equipo de color rojo sería el campeon en esa Copa del Mundo.
En Rusia 2018, en el partido inaugural Rusia-Arabia, Marte esta en conjuncion al malefico Nodo Sur. Eso no es muy bueno para los paises de color rojo como España, Belgica, Portugal.....Y en estos momentos marte se encuentra retrogrado haciendo aun mas dificil que algunos de esos paises ganen la Copa del Mundo.
Siguiendo con la carta inaugural de Rusia tambien esta Luna en cancer opuesta a Saturno, un aspecto dificil para paises lunares. Luna representa a paises que juegan con color blanco en su camiseta como Alemania que ya fue eliminada. Y Argentina por su color blanco predominante y por ser un pais canceriano, por eso no será campeona del mundo y esta pronta a ser eliminada.
Venus se encuentra muy bien en Leo, el signo del rey Sol -que representa el oro como metal-. Y en mi opinion es acorde a los colores verde-amarelha de Brasil.
Hay que recordar que este mundial se juega con Jupiter en escorpio. Y Escorpio es un signo que indica un renacer de las cenizas, de las profundidades del abismo para volver a elevarse. Y Brasil viene de una dura derrota en su Copa del Mundo frente a Alemania por 1-7.

Gracias.

BlackLioness87

@acuariano0377 you may be right, though your focus is only on shirts colours, we can also take into account that Brasil won 3 of 6 WC (as far as I remember) when wearing turquoise colour shorts.

This WC Brazil have chosen colours that seem to have brought them good luck in the past. I don't think it's sheer coincidence.

rgurung20

Si tu me permites Azif, quiero decir algunas palabras con respecto a los paises como España, Portugal, Belgica....
Estos paises estan bien representados por marte por su tonalidad de color rojo en sus camisetas.
Si miramos un antecedente, en la carta del partido inaugural de Sudafrica 2010 entre Sudafrica-Mexico, Marte se encontraba en uno de los angulos de la carta: elevado en el medio cielo. España, un equipo de color rojo sería el campeon en esa Copa del Mundo.
En Rusia 2018, en el partido inaugural Rusia-Arabia, Marte esta en conjuncion al malefico Nodo Sur. Eso no es muy bueno para los paises de color rojo como España, Belgica, Portugal.....Y en estos momentos marte se encuentra retrogrado haciendo aun mas dificil que algunos de esos paises ganen la Copa del Mundo.
Siguiendo con la carta inaugural de Rusia tambien esta Luna en cancer opuesta a Saturno, un aspecto dificil para paises lunares. Luna representa a paises que juegan con color blanco en su camiseta como Alemania que ya fue eliminada. Y Argentina por su color blanco predominante y por ser un pais canceriano, por eso no será campeona del mundo y esta pronta a ser eliminada.
Venus se encuentra muy bien en Leo, el signo del rey Sol -que representa el oro como metal-. Y en mi opinion es acorde a los colores verde-amarelha de Brasil.
Hay que recordar que este mundial se juega con Jupiter en escorpio. Y Escorpio es un signo que indica un renacer de las cenizas, de las profundidades del abismo para volver a elevarse. Y Brasil viene de una dura derrota en su Copa del Mundo frente a Alemania por 1-7.

Gracias.
Júpiter en Escorpio ocurrió este año. La mejora de Brasil viene antes. De hecho, llegué como un gran candidato para la Copa del Mundo, no hubo renacimiento durante la Copa del Mundo, como si estuviera sucediendo con Italia en 1982. Y tanto la luna como Saturno están domiciliados, ojo. Aprendí que los aspectos esenciales de los planetas tienen incluso más peso que los accidentales.

sentinel

A question for those of you who advocate team colours affecting the result of a game.

The approach seems to resonate with astrological magic; instead of a gemstone retaining the influence of a planet the same analogy is being extended to a teams colours.

Do the supporters of team colours use a similar approach in other areas of astrology?

rgurung20

pHspg6a.jpg

m9RIcSr.jpg

0nbSvyD.jpg

Brazil World Cup debut: 7/14/1930, 12:45 hs. In Montevideo, Uruguay.

Planets to observe: Mars (ruler of the scorpion ascendant), Luna (ruler of the MC) and Sun (gold).

In the solar revolution of the Brazilian chart for 2018, in Moscow, we see the following:

1) Jupiter is set in a partile way to the natal ascendant (13th Scorpio).
2) The Moon is located in Leo, in the natal environment, together with the beneficent North Node, and in mutual reception with the Sun.

Until now, very auspicious. Two good aspects, but, but ... there is a problem. Mars (regent of natal ascendant) in solar revolution is retrograde and joint to the evil South Node. A serious affliction. Brazil never won a world championship, with Mars of retrograde solar revolution. In addition, the Moon is opposite to Mars, and does not receive help from Jupiter to save or compensate.

Afflictions:

1) Retrograde and joint Mars to the South Node.
2) Moon opposite Mars. (Regents of ascendant and MC in opposition, conflict).

Conclusion: although Jupiter is located partil to the ascendant, does not assist the Moon or Mars with good aspects. It is a Jupiter that fills expectations, but deflates on the end. The most important thing is to review in each revolution of the world that Brazil won, which never won with Mars in bad condition, nor retrograde. That is a strong impediment. And what ends up confirming me that it can not be a champion, is that the Moon opposes a malefic (Mars) without the assistance of Jupiter.

I am just worry about Belgium which would stop Brazil in Quarter final. I don't know, the full details about Belgium.

Please free to add something about Belgium and Brazil.

thank you very much

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

A question for those of you who advocate team colours affecting the result of a game.

The approach seems to resonate with astrological magic; instead of a gemstone retaining the influence of a planet the same analogy is being extended to a teams colours.

Do the supporters of team colours use a similar approach in other areas of astrology?

If you consider chinese four pillars and 5 elements theory to be astrology, I would say yes.

Chinese "astrology" is based on sun and moon cycles as well as on observation. Chinese calendar is based on rulership, they have year, month, day and hour ruler. If someone believe in planetary days and hours influence, why we cannot believe in what chinese astrologers have observed through hundreds of years.

You'll find chinese astrologers recommend people to use certain colours according to their "natal chart". If you have a strong temper and a lot of fire in your chinese natal chart you should avoid wearing red clothing because your energy wouldn't be balanced. Haven't you wondered why do some chinese people wear only black clothing? According to chinese black attracts "water", why do Germany, Argentina and Uruguay teams seem to be quick tempered? Just because their diet is based on red meat and sausages? ;) Fortunately these teams use light colors in their shirts... Anyway, with the information currently available we can only theorize.

rgurung20

@Azif
@BlackLioness87

Here is my predictions for semifinalist:

France for sure reaching to semi final,

Either Brazil/Belgium will enter to semi final

Either Croatia/Spain will enter semi final

Either England/Columbia will enter to semi final

What do you think?

Any chance for Switzerland and Sweden reaching to semifinal.

Would you please share your opinions and predictions please, may be with throwing some astrology data.

Thank you.

acuariano0377

Júpiter en Escorpio ocurrió este año. La mejora de Brasil viene antes. De hecho, llegué como un gran candidato para la Copa del Mundo, no hubo renacimiento durante la Copa del Mundo, como si estuviera sucediendo con Italia en 1982. Y tanto la luna como Saturno están domiciliados, ojo. Aprendí que los aspectos esenciales de los planetas tienen incluso más peso que los accidentales.

No existen situaciones magicas en la vida. Desde que te hundes, para salir, todo es a base de esfuerzo, planificacion y trabajo. Las mejoras no vienen de manera magica. Italia estuvo mas de 40 años sin ganar un mundial hasta 1982, perdiendo finales y con derrotas humillantes como contra Corea del Norte. En 2006 vuelve a ganar despues de sufrir su caida en casa cuando era favorito en 1990 y la perdida de una final en 1994. Brasil vuelve a ganar despues de mas de 20 años cambiando totalmente su estilo de juego porque con selecciones maravillosas se quedaron en el camino en 1982 y 1986.

Con respecto a la luna y saturno domiciliados yo tambien lo tuve en cuenta, he leido astrologia helenistica. Pero ahi tienes, Alemania y Argentina afuera. Estos no son cartas natales de personas. Son eventos de corta duracion.
Y si aprendiste tanto, por que vas de foro en foro preguntando quien será campeon, semifinalista, cuarto finalista, etc? Y copias y pegas tecnicas y textos de otros astrologos?. Si de verdad sabes, forma y defiende tu propio criterio astrologico. Con errores y aciertos.

Last edited: