Military Application

Ru33erDucky

Banned
Hey:

I'm looking to join the military. I've undergone my tests and interview and past with flying colours. I'm qualified for any position in the army. However, given my medical history, I'm concerned over my medical review. It's a lengthy process but it's taking a little bit longer than usual. My recruiter has not been updated and it's still in the pipeline. I've been assured it shouldn't be a major concern but I may have to provide extra documentation to various concerns they may have or work within limitations.

I was wondering if anyone could give me any insight? I'm really excited for this next stage in my life and really looking forward to it.

Attachments

• army.jpg
    army.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 24

Ru33erDucky

Banned
My understanding, after given insight on the chart, is that it doesn't seem too positive. Funnily enough, the chart "screams" army. The amount of Mars energy is quite interesting.

It seems to be communication issues. "Merc/Venus in Aries squares Saturn in Capricorn" and are exalted. Mars is the ruler. So, "suggests difficult communicating with government authorities at this time." Which makes sense, my application is still in the pipeline and I have a long medical history. Frankly, it may be another month before I have word.

Sadly, I'm one that typically fully discloses anything and everything. I strongly believe in transparency and that is probably nipping me in the butt as they overview my medical. I included things that would raise a brow but aren't actual issues. However, PT, no problem, CFAT, did excellent in, interview, that's classified. Frankly, I can't quite go into detail given the nature of this subject and the work I'll be doing.

However, the Sun and moon aspects seem favorable and probably means that I will have to improve my health. I'll probably have to have some follow up and or appeal. A friend that I know is also asking questions for me. "Moon in Capricorn squaring Uranus in Aries, indicates something surprising and unexpected".

Overall, it seems like bureaucracy is what the chart is telling me. I should probably ask the question again.

Ru33erDucky

Banned
I decided to do a second chart to clarify. Something was telling me - however - that I shouldn't ask right now. Anyways, here is another chart.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 15

Ru33erDucky

Banned
So, the moon's energy seems more favorable. Looks much more positive. Just got to go with the process.

This summer is going to be amazing. Can't wait. I'm so excited. And I see a future. From reserves to reg force. Then I'll gain my masters in aerospace and go into research. Build the planes I always wanted to do.

I've had a rough Saturn transit. And frankly, a lot of transits are coming to an end here come March/April. All is well. I'm happy...er.