Special message for antares conjunct part of fortune/sun/moon/ascendant natives

Zonark

Today? All the time? Can you be a little specific?

Optimally all the time. Antares conjunct the luminaries and horizon (the part of fortune being the combination of all these) can cause serious danger to the eyes. At the very least choose glasses over contacts.

Zonark

I have POF on Antares in 7th.

Ok so traditional wisdom says this is bad for the eyes (I have it (PoF) conjunct Antares in the 12th) you have bad eyesight yes? That may be the only influence but eye injuries from poor safety practices may happen too when objects transit your PoF, especially malefics.

I wear glasses too.

Last edited:

graay ghost

Ok so traditional wisdom says this is bad for the eyes (I have it (PoF) conjunct Antares in the 12th) you have bad eyesight yes? That may be the only influence but eye injuries from poor safety practices may happen too when objects transit your PoF, especially malefics.

I wear glasses too.

I have heard Antares conjunct POF was just bad news in general.

My vision is not as bad as some people's but I do have astigmatism in both eyes and congenital cataracts. So who knows in the future.

Zonark

You can't make me.

:happy:

Antares conjunct pof natives have an evil nature according to traditionalists so I'm sure I can think of a way :devil:

I have heard Antares conjunct POF was just bad news in general.

My vision is not as bad as some people's but I do have astigmatism in both eyes and congenital cataracts. So who knows in the future.

It is bad news because it makes the native afflicted 'bad' in some way. Antares is an adversarial star, one of the 4 royal stars, as the archangelic representation goes Antares is Uriel's star, the angel that keeps humankind out of paradise with a blazing sword which is about as 'good' as Antares gets. Standing watch barring humans from paradise.

All literature on Antares that I've read says it makes the native so afflicted and where afflicted of a violent, rash and rebellious nature often bordering on or completely denoting evil. Unrefined, Antares is psychopathic. Refined it can produce an influence of a fearless, skilled warrior who lives for fighting (and fighting done, not so much like Aries but more like Scorpio; underhanded, unfair and strategic, Antares is the rival of Ares).

This only applies to the planet, mark, point etc touching Antares with an orb of 2"30.

When it touches the PoF, which defines a native's personality, soul, instinct and body it produces a very dominant effect on the native's entire being.

The rest of the chart tells more and needs to be taken into account but Antares conjunct PoF people, aside from having eye issues make for some interesting characters to say the least.

graay ghost

It is bad news because it makes the native afflicted 'bad' in some way. Antares is an adversarial star, one of the 4 royal stars, as the archangelic representation goes Antares is Uriel's star, the angel that keeps humankind out of paradise with a blazing sword which is about as 'good' as Antares gets. Standing watch barring humans from paradise.

All literature on Antares that I've read says it makes the native so afflicted and where afflicted of a violent, rash and rebellious nature often bordering on or completely denoting evil. Unrefined, Antares is psychopathic. Refined it can produce an influence of a fearless, skilled warrior who lives for fighting (and fighting done, not so much like Aries but more like Scorpio; underhanded, unfair and strategic, Antares is the rival of Ares).

This only applies to the planet, mark, point etc touching Antares with an orb of 2"30.

When it touches the PoF, which defines a native's personality, soul, instinct and body it produces a very dominant effect on the native's entire being.

The rest of the chart tells more and needs to be taken into account but Antares conjunct PoF people, aside from having eye issues make for some interesting characters to say the least.

Well, that all sounds pretty inaccurate. I'm a boring person with a boring life. So shrug.
Save