Does a 7 house Aquarius cusp give you a older partner ?

As said in the title: since Saturn is the second ruler of Aquarius, can a 7th house Aquarius cusp give you an older partner or only Capricorn and aspects to saturn can give it ?

ElenaJ

No, Aquarius on the 7th isn't enough.
You would need aspects to the ruler (Saturn or Uranus), or to Venus or moon (for a man), or to sun or mars for a woman.

Thank you ElenaJ..

My boyfriend is 10 years older, i have sun in 7th house quincunx Saturn and the ruler of my 10th house in my 7th house..

I have Vertex in my 5th house in Capricorn

And Saturn is my 7th house second ruler, isn't this enough?

ElenaJ

No.
Where are Saturn and Uranus located in your chart?
I also by coincidence have Aquarius on the 7th cusp, Uranus in gemini (youthful) in the 11th.
First husband was 6 months older than me (a gemini).
Saturn is exactly trine my sun (men in my life). Second husband is 3 months older (Leo).

Flapjacks

Thank you ElenaJ..

My boyfriend is 10 years older, i have sun in 7th house quincunx Saturn and the ruler of my 10th house in my 7th house..

I have Vertex in my 5th house in Capricorn

And Saturn is my 7th house second ruler, isn't this enough?

Aquarius on the 7th house isn't enough on it's own. Nothing is. 10th ruler in the 7th doesn't suggest an older partner on it's own, either. Uranus and Aquarius could easily figure, but you'd need to have planetary aspects that support it. Where are Uranus and Saturn? What aspects do they make?

My partner is 14 years my senior, but it is systemic to my chart - my parents have an even bigger age difference (18 years). I also have 10th house ruler in the 7th, where Aquarius is on the 10th house cusp, and Venus is square Uranus in the 7th (unusual partnerships), as well as square Saturn conjunct the DC, where Saturn rules both Moon and Mars (that definitely suggests older partners!).

Last edited:
No.
Where are Saturn and Uranus located in your chart?
I also by coincidence have Aquarius on the 7th cusp, Uranus in gemini (youthful) in the 11th.
First husband was 6 months older than me (a gemini).
Saturn is exactly trine my sun (men in my life). Second husband is 3 months older (Leo).

I have Uranus in Sagittarius in my 4th house conjunct moon and Saturn i libra in my second house conjunct Jupiter :crying:
+ My boyfriend does not look at all older than me he has a very young spirit...

Aquarius on the 7th house isn't enough on it's own. Nothing is. 10th ruler in the 7th doesn't suggest an older partner on it's own, either. Uranus and Aquarius could easily figure, but you'd need to have planetary aspects that support it. Where are Uranus and Saturn? What aspects do they make?

My partner is 14 years my senior, but it is systemic to my chart - my parents have an even bigger age difference (18 years). I also have 10th house ruler in the 7th, where Aquarius is on the 10th house cusp, and Venus is square Uranus in the 7th (unusual partnerships), as well as square Saturn conjunct the DC, where Saturn rules both Moon and Mars (that definitely suggests older partners!).

I also have Uranus square Venus in the 7th
I uploaded my chart :(

Attachments

• MYCHART1.jpg
    MYCHART1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 27
  • MYCHART2.JPG
    MYCHART2.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 24

ElenaJ

I think the Uranus/moon conjunction in the 4th is quite significant. It would indicate a cancerian partner, either a cancer sun sign or someone with strong cancer qualities, in the 4th which indicates lots of activity around the home and family.

I think the Uranus/moon conjunction in the 4th is quite significant. It would indicate a cancerian partner, either a cancer sun sign or someone with strong cancer qualities, in the 4th which indicates lots of activity around the home and family.

Yes he is very much into his parents and family and he is a highly sensitive person + he has the moon in his 7th house

Last edited:

clip11

i have uranus conj moon in the 4th.but i also have a stellium there.

Thanks dear ! Forgot to tell you that I have both Sun and Mars( in pisces) i the 7th house so their dispositor is Neptune and Jupiter and I have Jupiter cojunct Saturn..would it mean the same ?