Navamsa stronger then natal chart

Venusmagic89

If D9 chart is stronger than the d1 chart what could this mean? That after age 30-36 my life will change drastically (for the better) I will say my navamsa chart has much better planet placements as far as houses, rulers and plabets in ruling signs. All my hard oppositions to moon and Venus disappear, except for a Saturn/venus square, and jupiter becomes in its own sign verses debilitated and combust in natal.

Only downside I see from my navamsa is rahu in 1st/ketu in 7th and a few new opppsitons I dont have in natal (but at least they dont seem as daunting as my hard venus/Neptune/moon/Saturn./Uranus oppositions.
In d9 instead I have jup/merc opposition with jup in Pisces in 10, merc in Virgo in 4. Mer rules ASC and 4th, jup rules 7th and 10th in d9
Saturn/pluto opposition with Saturn debilitated in Aries in 11th and Pluto in libra in 5th.
Pluto is in venus sign in d9 and natally pluto and Venus are trine. Pluto is natal 7 ruler. But in d9 venus makes a tsquare to Saturn and Pluto's opposition.

Also mars opposition Venus in d9 with venus in 2nd and Vargomatta planet and mars in 8th in Aquarius conjunct its ruler, Uranus, also in 8th in Aqu. And although in natal chart I have Venus/uranus opposition, they are too far away degree wise to be opposition in navamsa. (In navamsa- venus at end of cancer, Mars at very early Aquarius so venus/mars oppose but uranus in mid Aquarius so too far to still oppose Venus, uranus is almost quincux venus in navamsa)

Last edited: