Is mystery man my father?

Awakened_Pisces

Is%20he%20my%20father_zpslbmwlmdb.gif

So, basically here's the deal: My mother pretty much was sexually out there(and she passed those genes to me XD. Despite my lack of sexual activity otherwise lol) and she hooked up with a bunch of dudes.

But she's convinced this one guy's my father. To be frank, I'm not sure. We supposedly had met once when I was 7-8 but I don't recall.

It had been so long since I read a horary though, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to take the 12th house for secrets(Which is ruled by Capricorn, along with the ASC which is me). Or if I take the 10th House ruled by Mars?

Let's take the 10th house as representing the Father figure. He's extremely weak in Cancer(in the 7th House fittingly enough) But he's receieving Saturn(me) by Trine(3 degree orb).

I'm not sure if you'd count it in horary or not, but this same Mars also opposes the ASC. Should I take the opposition to mean he's not my biological father? Or is the reception by trine proof of biological ties?

It's been way too long lol.

tikana

ohh boy

i would read this as if the rumor true or not
doesnt look like he is

i'd say no
even if you take him as 7th we need to find last aspect between 1/7
we have moon/sun opposition
therefore my call is a NO.

rafaella

Interesting, I'm not sure how to read this chart accurately, need to find the right significator and there are way too many options. 7th ruler, 4th ruler 3rd ruler for rumour true?

I do notice that the 4th ruler (father) is rx and square Saturn here. Rx does show the father returning. The aspect was there is the past and then Venus went into Virgo but now Venus is going rx and will square Saturn again. Perhaps the past aspect was when you met previously?

The thing is Venus is in detriment of Saturn, so I doubt that he would be completely happy about you looking for him or thinking he is your father.

But is he the father? I can't really tell...square indicates that maybe its a no or that there is friction if you try look further into it.

We could also look to 7th ruler and then 5th from 7th to see if there is any connection there, but the easiest is 'is the rumour true'.

Awakened_Pisces

Interesting, I'm not sure how to read this chart accurately, need to find the right significator and there are way too many options. 7th ruler, 4th ruler 3rd ruler for rumour true?

I do notice that the 4th ruler (father) is rx and square Saturn here. Rx does show the father returning. The aspect was there is the past and then Venus went into Virgo but now Venus is going rx and will square Saturn again. Perhaps the past aspect was when you met previously?

The thing is Venus is in detriment of Saturn, so I doubt that he would be completely happy about you looking for him or thinking he is your father.

But is he the father? I can't really tell...square indicates that maybe its a no or that there is friction if you try look further into it.

We could also look to 7th ruler and then 5th from 7th to see if there is any connection there, but the easiest is 'is the rumour true'.

Is there anyway I can help make it easier? I met him way back when I was 7-8, so I don't think the meeting would be too recent right? And I don't even remember the guy. My grandmother is also skeptical, given the utterly different ancestry(The man's African-American and I look nothing like a mixed child lol)

Me? I'd be happy either way to know, but it is confusing that the one guy mom apparently thinks could be him, is someone who biologically sounds like the least possible candidate lol.