Diabetes

Jadi

How would you determine possible diabetes in the future from a chart?
I ask this because I have always felt like I would develop it at a later age since I'm a habitual binge-eater.

Zonark

Taurus rules the throat, also sensual pleasure including eating, weakness of the Moon and Cancer show poor digestion, weakness of Mars and impairments to the Ascendant show decreased physical activity, weakness of Venus means sensuality is base and endangers the native potentially, those are some starting points.

Frisiangal

Diabetes is a sugar problem = (surrogate)sweetness/beauty = Venus. Ruler of either Taurus or Libra.
Libra rules the kidneys that regulate the renal system. Excess thirst and 'sweet smelling' water release is a symptom of diabetes.
The pancreas produces (via Taurus ruled Islets of Langerhans) and regulates the insuline that combats excess sugar. When this function fails, diabetes can occur. The pancreas is ruled by Virgo; problems via its ruler Mercury.
Jupiter is the natural health factor. It's invariably linked to medical conditions.
Moon, as unexpressed feelings, is too often part of the diabetes 'complex'.

A predisposition towards diabetes can be affected if the natal planets are in harsh aspect, and undergo transits/progressions to or from them. There would need to be an association with the 1st and/or 6th and/or 9th houses that all relate to physical health patterns.

With 'binge eating'....compulsion.... an association with Pluto might be noticeable.

If you are already aware that such an issue could occur, do not ignore any warning sign(al)s written into the horoscope pattern. Try to control negative urges before they take control of you....and your health.

Jadi

Diabetes is a sugar problem = (surrogate)sweetness/beauty = Venus. Ruler of either Taurus or Libra.
Libra rules the kidneys that regulate the renal system. Excess thirst and 'sweet smelling' water release is a symptom of diabetes.
The pancreas produces (via Taurus ruled Islets of Langerhans) and regulates the insuline that combats excess sugar. When this function fails, diabetes can occur. The pancreas is ruled by Virgo; problems via its ruler Mercury.
Jupiter is the natural health factor. It's invariably linked to medical conditions.
Moon, as unexpressed feelings, is too often part of the diabetes 'complex'.

A predisposition towards diabetes can be affected if the natal planets are in harsh aspect, and undergo transits/progressions to or from them. There would need to be an association with the 1st and/or 6th and/or 9th houses that all relate to physical health patterns.

With 'binge eating'....compulsion.... an association with Pluto might be noticeable.

If you are already aware that such an issue could occur, do not ignore any warning sign(al)s written into the horoscope pattern. Try to control negative urges before they take control of you....and your health.
Thanks, I have Venus in Virgo(7th house/8th house depending on the house system) and my Moon in the 6th but they have no aspects. Jupiter is right on my descendant conjunct the south node.

No planets in Taurus or the 2nd house.

Last edited:

turkish girl

How would you determine possible diabetes in the future from a chart?
I ask this because I have always felt like I would develop it at a later age since I'm a habitual binge-eater.

Diabetes is more inclined with Venus.And i can say my experience,around relatives,friends and neighbours who have that disease,I saw their jupiter opposite or square to their venus.

By the way,if you want to talk about diabetes in real medical way,u can write me:)