Aries Sun/Leo Moon/Cancer Rising.

Kscar

I actually don't like putting myself out there, but I'll mention a few notable things in the way of aspects, please note I dislike cookie cutter astrology just as much as the next guy... Don't even get me started on sun sign astrology in magazines and newspapers...

Any way..
My Asc falls on the fixed star Sirius, Moon and Juno (Conj.) in the third septile my Asc,Pluto conj. Part of Fortune in 5th scorp. Vertex at 29 scorp, That lovey 89 stellium in 7th cap. Neptune falls on fixed star Nunki. N.Node in 9th pisces, Urania is a few degrees from my N.Node, Suns right on the cusp of 10th and 11th, Jupiter on the cusp of 11th and 12th. with mars in 12th on the Aqua. side Chiron in 12th on the cancer side.

Now for laymans terms, Inside I want to be an extrovert, be a fireball and take no ****, outside i actually try to avoid other people like the plague. I care.. way too much, about all life, even bugs.. spiders no, they scare the daylights out of me!I hate loud noise, unless its heavy metal, nu metal, ect. I read people, and situations quick and accurately, I do have a failure rate. Not perfect.

I generally try to avoid judging others, we all bleed red right? We all sin, just differently. Ive been told my view on life falls between buddhism and anarchism. lol. I value life in general,we all have the right to live, and be happy. Not much of one for physical contact believe or not..

Another flaw is I get carried away when describing stuff, or something I'm passionate about, so I guess before I over due this Ill cut it short.. Your all awesome and we are all a part of a soul family tied together by the stars!

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Kscar

You were lurking back then?

Lurking, what a strange notion. :ninja:
What can I say, I read things, not everything has to be written. there is energy all around us. Some times I say the words that I feel(impressions,vibes) would hit, for amusement value. Sadistic? Maybe, Funny sometimes, mostly weird and creepy. :alien: Its something that just happens.

I've been reading various threads located all through this site for the last hour or so. Two loves in one reading and astrology. Life is like a book, the plot ever expands, without there ever being a plot. Any who awesome Thank in advance the newest welcome. lol.

conspiracy theorist

Lurking, what a strange notion. :ninja:
What can I say, I read things, not everything has to be written. there is energy all around us. Some times I say the words that I feel(impressions,vibes) would hit, for amusement value. Sadistic? Maybe, Funny sometimes, mostly weird and creepy. :alien: Its something that just happens.

I've been reading various threads located all through this site for the last hour or so. Two loves in one reading and astrology. Life is like a book, the plot ever expands, without there ever being a plot. Any who awesome Thank in advance the newest welcome. lol.

Hey, come on down to the chat thread sometime and use those psychic words. You might be surprised to find other people with psi word powers there too.

Blaze

Account Closed
Hey, come on down to the chat thread sometime and use those psychic words. You might be surprised to find other people with psi word powers there too.

I'm one of the psycho people- er, I mean, psi people, right?

Kscar, your lurking powers are truly top notch.

Welcoming again,

Blaze.