Potential for abuse in my chart

BOOGY99

Hey

I was a foster carer for over 7 years. I studied the charts of all my children.

I noticed in them all they either had Natal Pluto in hard aspect to either their Sun or Ascendant.

I notice you have Pluto Square your Ascendant.:-

Conscious awareness of your powerful influence on others can help you know when to ease off. Otherwise, intensity can spiral out of control, ending in psychological abuse, separation, stalking, intimidation, threats, ultimatums, revenge, conflict and violence. Learning to compromise and trust is a big life lesson. It is also very important that being as open and honest as possible. Sometimes sacrifices are made to make an important relationship last.

I have read a book by Donna Cunningham it was so interesting its called "Healing Pluto Problems" PS But I am not entirely sure this is or maybe a problem for you

Wish you all the best x

SomeGirl

Hey

I was a foster carer for over 7 years. I studied the charts of all my children.

I noticed in them all they either had Natal Pluto in hard aspect to either their Sun or Ascendant.

I notice you have Pluto Square your Ascendant.:-

Conscious awareness of your powerful influence on others can help you know when to ease off. Otherwise, intensity can spiral out of control, ending in psychological abuse, separation, stalking, intimidation, threats, ultimatums, revenge, conflict and violence. Learning to compromise and trust is a big life lesson. It is also very important that being as open and honest as possible. Sometimes sacrifices are made to make an important relationship last.

I have read a book by Donna Cunningham it was so interesting its called "Healing Pluto Problems" PS But I am not entirely sure this is or maybe a problem for you

Wish you all the best x

Thank you for an answer and reccomendation of that book. I heard about it, but have not read it yet. Maybe it's a good time for that.

Funny enough that that's the first time when I see Pluto-ASC aspect in all these calculations.

Usually people mention problems in my Moon - Pluto aspect, but I relate it to my childhood/upbringing, not necessarily to my relationships with other people.

I've always thought that Mars in 11th house is rather a rough placement...

What do you think about that strong Venus square Mars aspect or actually T-square between Moon, Mars and Venus?

Zora

Account Closed
Do you see that in my chart?

I added some dark asteroids, but I guess you can notice some disturbing things even without this...

https://ibb.co/LZMgHtG

I appreciate your insight.

For physical sexual abuse you don't need astereoids. This useless stuff can do nothing - are no planets and never can be that effective active - planet energies can be.

Zora

Account Closed
And important to know- is your TOB accurate and from birth certificate ?
Your posted chart shows a special ASC on special vulnerable degree of 0° between 2 signs and 2 energies and between 2 worlds - the visible and the invisible one.

SomeGirl

And important to know- is your TOB accurate and from birth certificate ?
Your posted chart shows a special ASC on special vulnerable degree of 0° between 2 signs and 2 energies.

Yes, it's accurate.

I know that one minute makes a difference here anf gibes me Cancer ASC, but I feel like a Leo rising.

Zora

Account Closed
Yes, it's accurate.

I know that one minute makes a difference here anf gibes me Cancer ASC, but I feel like a Leo rising.

For leo risings - father is the most important and influence taking person- also in later life.

With a 0°leo rising between cancer/moon ruled and leo/sun ruled - a child is mostly"called" and born for saving the marriage of own parents.

My girlfriend was a double leo and had pluto as ruler of 5th house- male principle sun house and for me house of father- in her physical body house 2nd - conj. her sun.

She was sexually abused from her father her whole childhood long - but had contact to her father and subconsciously celebrated her father her whole life long- kinda as the only and best man - noone else was able to top.

She was a very attractive and pretty woman and men run after her - because of her magic sexual attractive radiance - pluto as ruler of 5th in 2nd can deliver - but she never had a stable relationship and was never happy with another man in her life until her death.

But your pluto as ruler of 5th house in 4th house- house of mother and house of emotions. Your father has left a kind of "a stamp" - a certain impression in your emotions- by what you probably witnessed from your mother- and what happened to her by your father and her husband. You probably took over from her- as yours and as valid for your life - too. But this is not true- you are not your mother.

Post a legible clear chart without asteroids - and I will have a look.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
SomeGirl, are you asking this question because you have been abused, or because you're afraid you will be?

If it's the second, what, other than astrology, makes you think you will be?

There's a big difference between using astrology to make sense of something that's already happened and using it to make a prediction. Predictions aren't always accurate. An astrologer can read the astrological weather, but can't predict with any guarantee of accuracy how it will play out for you personally. If the weather is fine for a picnic, that doesn't automatically mean you go on one. If there's a storm, you might get caught in it, or you might wait it out safely indoors. We can predict the conditions, but not what you or the people around you will do in response to them.

I don't see Pluto square AC as a predictor of abuse, btw. It says something about how the native comes across to others: it can create an intimidation factor, it can make you seem more powerful than you feel, it can both repel people and draw them in. But it doesn't tell us what others will or have done to you.

If you do experience abuse, Pluto transits to sensitive chart points tend to correlate with when it happens. You would've had Pluto cross your Moon, oppose your Mars, and square your Venus during your childhood. That could easily have set the stage for something extremely disempowering to happen to you (Pluto is all about power, and when it hits a personal planet or point, power and disempowerment issues are ripe to come up).

SomeGirl

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_kp_s.65464.187035.png
    astro_w2gw_kp_s.65464.187035.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 30

Zora

Account Closed
You have your moon in scorpio in 5th house- life energy, self-expression- own will and own I AM. But 5th for me is also house of father, father as first authority figure and first male support and backhold. Father as first male model role and first inner picture for a man, a woman looks for in later life in relationships too. And if something has left open to get healed - one looks for in encountering people and partners, too.

Your scorpio moon in 5th house - is an ability to emotionally store past memory for long (and mostly the bad and dangerous ones) is co-ruler of your intercepted cancer in 12th house. 12th house is a.o. also the prenatal experience before own birth- experiences you witnessed -your mother had with you in her pregnancy with you -you being a little fetus in your mother's womb and mother being the whole world for you surrounding you.

Your 12th house is ruled by mercury. Mercury is in 8th house- with mercury/pluto correspondence energy- called the eidetic memory able to mentally store past self-experienced events in every tiny detail - like an elephant. And with mercury ruling 3rd house in virgo - to subconsciously store it also in your body in your intestine- the so called "2nd brain".

8th house is about death and near to death experience, shock,trauma, sudden and unexpected events- because ruled by uranus - with uranus/pluto corresponding energy - the so called "earthquake energy" able to change a situation over night to a completely different.

Your scorpio moon opposing your fix sign taurus mars in 11th as your 10th house and midheaven ruler - can show that your father felt not yet prepared to have a child that time - or can show a birth having been necessary to happen by c-section - as your natal uranus is sitting very close to cusp 6th house health and health and healing axis 6th/12th - necessary to save a not yet born to earth life. Sun as your rising ruler squares uranus cusp 6th.

Mars in taurus is not an aggressive attacker- mars in fix sign taurus is a defender of own territory and protector of own physical body and own space.

Venus as your 4th house ruler - also your own mother is in 8th house, too at point of your birth - showin that your mother probably had a hard time to fight for your life and your health- venus sextiling your saturn in 5th house- as co-ruler of your 6th house health. And venus squaring your mars as 10th house ruler but trining your gemini chiron in 11th house - what has left a mental wound - you both share at point of your birth and has left an energetical scar.

What do you know about the circumstances around your birth ?

Whatever one has experienced short before and around birth- can subconsciously take impact in later life. And with mercury in 8th - can sometimes result in a running mental self-sabotage-programme - often beyond personal control. With deep fears to get it happen again, to expect the most worse to happen- and then trying to avoid it and looking for how to get and have control - Mercury as ruler of 3rd and 12th in 8th- with mercury pluto energyzed. .

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Hi,
What I noticed first from the chart is the amount of focus upon the water element temperament = inner feeling experiences; not only from the planetary positions but the additional influence from either a Cancer or Leo Ascendant with their rulers Moon (feelings) and Sun (motivation) each IN a water sign.

Pisces is especially good in its experiences of sensitivity of feeling. It can take specific situations and how it internally interprets them in its own fashion to be the truth, yet that may have no correspondence with the realism that is known to exist. E.g. A smile can become an interpretation of love, a cross word a proof of dislike, the Pisces realm of feeling personally unnoticed or neglected shows that one is not desireable and/or desired.
Such attitudes would be impressed and enhanced by a Moon in Scorpio; those feelings that run emotionally deep and can fester inside, with Mars and Pluto in individual aspects to it producing an internal volcano or ignited dynamite ready to erupt and explode when it is unable to control the force and intensity they represent.

Abuse can take different forms. The physical abuse that harms the body, the mental abuse that harms the mind, the emotional abuse that harms one's internal feelings and, as BOOGY99 mentioned, the psychological effect that each and/or all have upon the individual.

Having seen a number of charts with configurations such as yours, and bringing about different situations, I am wondering if you feel a detachment from being able to love ... or be loved ... as per the position of Venus in the 8th house, as a reason that abuse may be its cause.
Any male who attempts to be physically close to you can get the physical brunt of a Mars in Taurus because you cannot consciously commit to a relationship that Taurus desires yet Aquarius avoids. If in a relationship, a male partner can experience that lack of physical response in his own needs and act in a manner that could see 'the battered wife'. It can turn a woman off men for good. A result of the large red triangle in the chart.
If you are not a-sexually inclined and simply 'hate' men, female company could become preferable. Yet the same physical detachment will occur. A Venus in Aquarius can be a non-committal friend to all yet personal lover to none. It's personal freedom becomes otherwise enchained by the rules which a society dictates.

There is an astrological point in a chart that says much about the inner images that one can create in childhood of circumstances that never physically existed. They take on a reality within that can play havoc upon one's feelings and mind and become the reality through which they tend to judge their circumstances.
You mentioned that people note your Moon-Pluto aspect. The astrological point, called MEAN Black Moon Lilith :)lilth: in charts) is on approx. 13 degrees Cancer in the 12th house, trine Moon-Pluto AND a further 'phantasy' influence upon the water element.

It is for you to look deep into yourself emotionally speaking, and discover WHY you are asking what you are.
In advanced astrology, your age would see you entering the Taurus stage of life, the first sign in the zodiac that deals with physical facts and the practicality stability in dealing with it. It is connecting to the mental thoughts that provide the 'other reality' through which you live. You will hopefully find that it helps in finding the answers sought.

:smile:

BOOGY99

Thank you for an answer and reccomendation of that book. I heard about it, but have not read it yet. Maybe it's a good time for that.

Funny enough that that's the first time when I see Pluto-ASC aspect in all these calculations.

Usually people mention problems in my Moon - Pluto aspect, but I relate it to my childhood/upbringing, not necessarily to my relationships with other people.

I've always thought that Mars in 11th house is rather a rough placement...

What do you think about that strong Venus square Mars aspect or actually T-square between Moon, Mars and Venus?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi
I can only go off statistics what i saw with my foster children, but not blaming Pluto, as you see there are other replies that go into more depth.
I was born with Natal Pluto conjunct my Asc, and Sun, and Square MC, opposite Jup. I was physically abused but not sexually and oh boy did i stand my ground at the beatings lol.
I really hope you find the peace you may be looking for xxx

Last edited: