What or who is blocking my way to love?

IleneK

Premium Member
http://imgur.com/gallery/ihPKKFj

You are Saturn strongly saturnine in the sign/house that Saturn rules. Sat is also angular so further strengthened by accidental dignity, being within 5 degrees of the rising point, and so partaking of the 1st/your house.

I take Merc, ruler of the 5th, to signify love. It separates from a trine to you/Saturn.

It looks to me that who may be blocking your way to love is you. Perhaps too pre-occupied with yourself [Saturn in its own 1st/house]. Or if you take Saturn to be in the 12th, then your own self-undoing.

Saturn is retrograde, not looking forward. Moving very slowly backward to station direct at 6AQ52 in the second week of October. So you are experiencing a sense of being stuck.

This should loosen up a bit when Sat goes direct, but I think you may benefit a great deal from looking away from what is or what is not going on with you, and instead looking out to what you can do to serve others. Getting your attention off of self and toward what you can give to others.

In doing so, Moon applies to trine benefic Jupiter.
There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Last edited:
You are Saturn strongly saturnine in the sign/house that Saturn rules. Sat is also angular so further strengthened by accidental dignity, being within 5 degrees of the rising point, and so partaking of the 1st/your house.

I take Merc, ruler of the 5th, to signify love. It separates from a trine to you/Saturn.

It looks to me that who may be blocking your way to love is you. Perhaps too pre-occupied with yourself [Saturn in its own 1st/house]. Or if you take Saturn to be in the 12th, then your own self-undoing.

Saturn is retrograde, not looking forward. Moving very slowly backward to station direct at 6AQ52 in the second week of October. So you are experiencing a sense of being stuck.

This should loosen up a bit when Sat goes direct, but I think you may benefit a great deal from looking away from what is or what is not going on with you, and instead looking out to what you can do to serve others. Getting your attention off of self and toward what you can give to others.

In doing so, Moon applies to trine benefic Jupiter.
There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Thank you so much for your reply.. but most of my life I feel that I take care of others mostly, especially my mother with her emotional needs and the last 10 years, her physical/health condition..
I feel exhausted, drained and misunderstood.
I have also posted another horary question which is further down.. I wonder if it reinforces what is in this chart.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you so much for your reply.. but most of my life I feel that I take care of others mostly, especially my mother with her emotional needs and the last 10 years, her physical/health condition..
I have also posted another horary question which is further down.. I wonder if it reinforces what is in this chart.

You are welcome Artemis and I am sorry for these difficult times.
Well, maybe it's important for you to just change things up, do things differently, focus on different things. It looks like what you are doing right now is not working for you. Something needs to change in your inner orientation. What you are drawn to, what you select, is up to you. To me this all centers on what you choose to do, what your next step is. It needs to be different from what you are and have been doing.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member

That's a Saturn picture you've painted right there. Overwhelmed with responsibility. Exhausted and drained. Isolated: in this case, isolated emotionally.

Being in that state leaves you no room to look for love, or even, really, to be open to it.

Knowing your situation makes me diverge from the advice Ilenek initially gave. Without knowing those details, it was solid advice to give, but when you're already tapped out from serving others, you don't need to serve others more. You need regeneration for yourself.

The fifth house also represents what we do for joy, for relaxation. What regenerates us. That recent trine from Mercury could mean that whatever would bring you relaxation and regeneration is accessible to you, but you've turned away from it (Saturn retrograde, trine separating).

Over the next month, Mercury will go retrograde and Saturn will turn direct. They'll apply trine to each other again (though not perfect it). That suggests a chance for you to rediscover what regenerates you, although it won't just fall into your lap, you'll have to give it some focus. Which is entirely within your power to do: you may be Saturn in this chart, but you're a strong Saturn, in domicile and angular. Or, if you count this Saturn as in the twelfth house, in the house of its joy, which also strengthens it.

And all that is assuming the chart is as the two of you have described. I can't see it for myself because it's no longer at that link.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank your expanded delineation. I agree that OP's context has been extremely helpful in extending and shaping it.

And here is the chart for you to see.

Attachments

• RFDaCVQ.jpg
    RFDaCVQ.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
And what's your question for the other chart?

If it's the same as this one, multiple charts for the same question invalidate the answer. If it's a different question, it should be a different thread.

That's a Saturn picture you've painted right there. Overwhelmed with responsibility. Exhausted and drained. Isolated: in this case, isolated emotionally.

Being in that state leaves you no room to look for love, or even, really, to be open to it.

Knowing your situation makes me diverge from the advice Ilenek initially gave. Without knowing those details, it was solid advice to give, but when you're already tapped out from serving others, you don't need to serve others more. You need regeneration for yourself.

The fifth house also represents what we do for joy, for relaxation. What regenerates us. That recent trine from Mercury could mean that whatever would bring you relaxation and regeneration is accessible to you, but you've turned away from it (Saturn retrograde, trine separating).

Over the next month, Mercury will go retrograde and Saturn will turn direct. They'll apply trine to each other again (though not perfect it). That suggests a chance for you to rediscover what regenerates you, although it won't just fall into your lap, you'll have to give it some focus. Which is entirely within your power to do: you may be Saturn in this chart, but you're a strong Saturn, in domicile and angular. Or, if you count this Saturn as in the twelfth house, in the house of its joy, which also strengthens it.

And all that is assuming the chart is as the two of you have described. I can't see it for myself because it's no longer at that link.

Thank you 💗🌸💗
I feel this answer resonates with me.. based on the background I provided, it is close to my thoughts

And what's your question for the other chart?

If it's the same as this one, multiple charts for the same question invalidate the answer. If it's a different question, it should be a different thread.

It's a different question on a different thread, but hadn't been answered ..
The question here is specifically aimed toward a love interest.

Osamenor

Staff member
It's a different question on a different thread, but hadn't been answered ..
The question here is specifically aimed toward a love interest.

Then please post the URL to the other thread instead of reposting the chart.

Keep in mind, too, that it's only valid if this specific love interest isn't one you've already asked a horary question about. If it's someone you've already asked about and the relationship hasn't changed since you previously asked, that's multiple charts for the same question.

Then please post the URL to the other thread instead of reposting the chart.

Keep in mind, too, that it's only valid if this specific love interest isn't one you've already asked a horary question about. If it's someone you've already asked about and the relationship hasn't changed since you previously asked, that's multiple charts for the same question.

It's a different person.. thank you!