Read My Chart

Viraj

Hi everyone,

I am new to this website obviously which is the reason why I am writing an intro here.

I have been researching into astrology for almost last 10 years now and undoubtedly, it just gets interesting every moment when you study or get know more about this.
I have question to you all- I am researching a chart here and the details are mentioned below, the questions I have from you is the predictions of the ongoing Jupiter-Jupiter period with the reasons, why do you think so?

DOB-10/11/1984
Born between- 2.32 to 3.03 AM
Birth place- Delhi

Note- the ascendant is changing here and considering the kind of personality this person has- he seems more of like a Leo ascendant to me, short stature and fiery eyes with leadership qualities as well that are quite rare to find with Virgo ascendant (not considering the aspects & conjunctions that just changes the significance of the overall chart)

creativei

Your question is not full like your birth time . for proper accurate predictions correct birth time is needed its not our job to do everything we are dealing with major issues in life like marriage job childbirth health issues , you are asking silly things which is not urgent issue to deal with . make sure what you need first and ask sensible one . dont play guess games with vedic astro .

come up with Accurate birth time i say everything you ask ...

Viraj

I would like to know about my career, I have tried my hands on variety of jobs but I don't find satisfaction in any of the fields. And any where I go the work colleagues usually get jealous, what would you recommend whether I should do a job or is business better for me and if it is business, when should i initiate one?

creativei

10th lord with ketu in 3rd aspected by rahu gives many changes in career ,.ketu makes cut cant stick into one job unless your profession related to spiritual ketu doesnt do good for material . i think you have done law any professional course . since sat aspect 9th lord rahu in 9th you cant use your edu in job . 8th lord exalted good for lifespan but it gives suffering life get hit from all walks of life but it make you strong . second lord aspected by sat and sat in 2nd gives moderate finance that too by hard work . you are staring jupiter dasa jup is in 9th lord star very good profession takes top notch after 2023 even you get desire to do business too and you can go for it . wife brings luck you change home too . financial conditions improves from next year itself . all your wishes gets fulfilled . jupiter is over all good except mom . currently jup jup own bukti deosnt do any good it maintains previous one . so wait for next bukti it changes everything . you settle some other places from home land . wife may be sickly and nagging marriage happens bit late after 32 like that . childrens aspects are good . past is past this jupiter dasa is very good interms of job . you get name and fame sure . also you have interest in social service too .

Viraj

Hi mate,

Thanks for your reply! I haven't studied law and there are a few things that I have noticed where I found myself not in sync with your reply, unfortunately. I don't want to bother you but if it is alright with you, do you mind checking the same birth chart again with different timings - 2.32 AM (Time of birth)?
The reason for that is it is Leo lagna, although, I am having the same nakshatra that Uttaraphalguni for both the respective lagnas.

I would like to thank you in advance for your time & efforts! :)

creativei

Hi mate,

Thanks for your reply! I haven't studied law and there are a few things that I have noticed where I found myself not in sync with your reply, unfortunately. I don't want to bother you but if it is alright with you, do you mind checking the same birth chart again with different timings - 2.32 AM (Time of birth)?
The reason for that is it is Leo lagna, although, I am having the same nakshatra that Uttaraphalguni for both the respective lagnas.

I would like to thank you in advance for your time & efforts! :)

I said law because 9th lord with 7th lord kany lagna 9th lord holds 2nd house too most kanya lagna person legal or teaching job . thats why i said still i doubt your birth time thats why im again again saying give proper birth time . this is not playable thing or testing its life issue . if you are correct in your side then prediction also comes true .

Viraj

Yea, this is where I am thinking that the equation will totally change. I went back and check with my family and confirmed that it is 2.30 AM now, apologies for the confusion!
Can you help me here again as I said that I don't find any near resemblance to the Kanya lagna people as I have had few family and friends with the same lagna and that is where the confusion was probably.

Time of birth- 2.30 AM
DOB- 10/11/1984
Delhi

creativei

Yea, this is where I am thinking that the equation will totally change. I went back and check with my family and confirmed that it is 2.30 AM now, apologies for the confusion!
Can you help me here again as I said that I don't find any near resemblance to the Kanya lagna people as I have had few family and friends with the same lagna and that is where the confusion was probably.

Time of birth- 2.30 AM
DOB- 10/11/1984
Delhi

ok will update soon . .