Will he contact me again or is it over?

Mariam

---------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Milarien

I'm only a raw novice, so I'm really hoping someone will jump in with something positive for you; but I think it's over. The moon is peregrine where it is; it has no dignity at all, and it doesn't see Saturn, plus it's well past the opposition... Saturn is strong and well placed, but it doesn't receive the moon at all... :(

I'm sure someone will have a better answer for you...

ElenaJ

The significators as Milarien wrote, are not in aspect and have no relationship to each other. Not a positive sign.
Notice moon's north node by the cusp of the 12th of hidden matters, at 13 degrees which is exactly the degree of mercury, who squares the nodes.
Mercury is ruler of the 12th as well as 4th of endings.
Mercury planet, 12th and 4th houses both ruled by mercury signs, are all to do with communications.
If we look at the 3rd house it is ruled by sun, elevated and conjunct Chiron.
Mercury just separates from the square with mars.
It looks as though he didn't take your refusal to meet with him very well, and was offended. Saturn, ruler of 7th is on his 2nd house cusp (turned 8th), ruler of his self-esteem.
Moon is approaching the opposition to Jupiter, who rules his 12th (turned 6th) and his 4th (turned 10th), so he isn't being open about it, but it is over. Jupiter is in his 2nd of self esteem.
You write he wanted to open up during the meeting with you about his private life. This sounds very personal for him, maybe a major psychological breakthrough, and your not meeting with him (even if it was for a valid reason) bruised his ego and made him retreat.
Moon in fact is in Leo, sign of the self centred ego, opposing his house of self esteem.
Because the moon makes no further aspects after the Jupiter opposition, it doesn't look at though this is going to go anywhere. Sorry.

Bunraku

Opposition to Jupiter is not so bad. Jupiter is a benefic to begin with. Painful but it will be for the best and hopefully give closure. :)