Does he still love me/think of me?

BlackLioness87

Chart cast for May 31st, 2018 05:41 UTC
I wonder if my former crush has already forget me and moved on. He's a doctor and he works with several women (nurses as well as patients) every single day. He meets new girls (interns) each month. :pinched:
Please help me analyze the chart. Best regards. :love:

Attachments

• PSX_20180531_053302.jpg
    PSX_20180531_053302.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 57

Chrysalis

You say "former crush" so did you have a crush on him or he did he have one on you ? Was you together at some point ?

BlackLioness87

You say "former crush" so did you have a crush on him or he did he have one on you ? Was you together at some point ?

I thought that was going to be shown by the chart. Anyway, I was totally smitten and he knew it. Last time we saw he was very nervous and he didn't want to look me in the eyes... whenever I had to talk to him, he tried to avoid eye contact. There were moments were he was mean, even hostile. He was in a good mood when we first greet that day (though he seemed to be in tension). Then he saw I was being accompanied by my ex and though he looked quite normal, when we both were alone he was very rude with me (30% of the time). A minute before I left his office he asked me if I still had a relationship with my ex, I told him I'm not with him anymore. I was quite offended with his question because three months ago I talked with him about my feelings for the first time and I clearly stated that I wasn't in a romantic relationship at that time. So I think perhaps he was jealous then, so he may have a sort of interest in me...
So we never been together and the only physical contact we had was doctor-patient. But last time we saw we greeted cheek to cheek. I'm going to see him in a few days that's why I ask this.

Chrysalis

Why are you asking if he still loves you, did he tell you he loved you ?

Venus is in the terms of mercury your L3, so yes he does still think of you.

BlackLioness87

Why are you asking if he still loves you, did he tell you he loved you ?

Venus is in the terms of mercury your L3, so yes he does still think of you.

In fact, the time I asked the question (and cast the chart) I just wanted to know if he has feelings about me, if he was thinking of me. I'm spanish speaker and I didn't know how to mix those two questions into only one statement with just few words.
Last time I thought of him with despair I suddenly had a vision of a woman pouring eight (maybe nine) red little flowers into a mans hands. It was a sort of marriage. After some seconds I had another vision of the man holding the woman's hand (I just saw hands in both visions not faces). I just have the feeling that we may have been married in a past life. His moon-venus-mars stellium is in close conjunct with my south node and my vertex is conjunct his south node (0 degrees).

I don't think he has ever loved me. I had always feel that he is attracted to me in a way he can't explain. The next day I saw him for the last time, I asked him via wapp why did he treat me so bad in his office and he just told me "I did it unconsciously because of what you told me a few months ago" (when I told him about my feelings). I was so angry that I just told him: forget whatever I said at that time. What happened is that after I confess him my feelings he agreed to get to know me and be my friend. He's 39 and has never been engaged. After some talk I found out he's very picky... he isn't an average man either, he has been repressed for some years due to religious ideas and after he broke up with them he haven't date any girl for a long time (He only had short lived relationships). He also works a lot... so he lacks a sort of emotional intelligence, to say something. I definitely don't think he has mature feelings about me, but I wanted to know why does he feel drawn to me.

BlackLioness87

I'll try to make a summary of the relationship with my recent crush:

- We met for the first time three years ago, the next day I was admitted at a hospital because of a serious health condition. I was in love with another man and this doctor looked quite feminine. I really thought he was asexual or gay, that's why I keep his last name in my mind in case I need him (I was glad to find a doctor I could trust and with whom I felt comfortable). We only talked once, however I witnessed how this doctor was kind with other patients. Two days before I leave the hospital I find him staring at me with a compassionate look in his eyes (I was on a post-traumatical state after almost dying during an emergency surgery). He had scheduled my surgery for a week after he medically examined me, however my condition couldn't stand no more and I had to go under the knife a few days before he expected. Though I never blamed it for underestimating my health condition, now I think it was karmic stuff.

Two years later I had a medical issue that make me look for him (despite his office was far from my house). Finally, I decided to wait and go to another doctor, but I had to dismiss the latest because I found he wasn't very ethical. I needed another surgery so I went to "feminine" doctor's office just to find him so changed. He really looked attractive and a bit aggresive, he speak to me so fiercely about my medical condition for half an hour while looking at my eyes. When I stand up from the seat in order to leave his office he stared at me as if he found me attractive (though he tried not to be obvious). After I left his office I was speechless, I felt mesmerized. My ex said it seemed the doctor had fell in love with me because he kept his eyes on mine all the time we were there. I just told my ex, he just wanted to persuade me to have the surgery in the same place where I had the first one, now he will be the surgeon one way or another. The end of the story is he couldn't do the surgery and maybe he lied to me when he didn't tell me I couldn't choose surgeon at a public hospital and that the month the surgery was scheduled he would probably be assigned only to emergency surgeries :( So I went back to the hospital where I almost died just to experience again all the emotional pain I felt years before. Even worst, my new surgery was worst than the first one, nurses were very mean and the two surgeons made me feel awful, they all despise patients. With first surgery the surgeon and anesthesiologist were awful but nurses weren't so bad. Sometimes I think I was a bad doctor in a previous past life and that's why I find terrifying doctors whenever I go. :(

After I recovered from surgery I started to check my crush social networks almost daily (I did the same before but in a lesser degree). Then one day I sent him an email, he answered but he couldn't recall my name. After I sent him a picture he became sure of who I was. We messaged through wapp and the next day when I asked him his birth hour (to have an accurate synastry chart) and I told him how I managed to know his birthday it seems he becamr scared a bit and after that he didn't answer any of my messages. I gave up after a few days and sent him an email saying I got the message and that I was not going to disturb him anymore, that I wasn't sure about the authenticity og feelings. However three weeks later I had a terrible pain in the lower back so I had to contact him again. He seemed glad to receive my message because he answered right away and told me he was busy in class and that he was going to write to me later.

I see a lot of karmic issues going on since I met this doctor. The traumatic experience with first surgery made me end a relationship I had at the time.
Now I feel pulled and someway forced to see this doctor again because I have some health issues that began several years ago that seems got worst after I decided to move on and forget him (the first week of january). So I went to his office on February and I will be there again in June.

Now, any insight please :(

waybread

I don't see him reciprocating your feelings in this chart. Venus and Mars are not forming an aspect or exchanging dignities. And then the moon is void of the course, meaning your current situation is unlikely to change.

One thing I find ambiguous about your posts, is that I don't know if you are in a doctor-patient relationship now. Of course, doctors and patients fall in love all the time, but at least in the US and Canada, doctors have to follow an ethics code that prohibits romantic or sexual relationships with their patients. They can lose their job, if not their license to practice, if they become intimate with a patient. The doctor can ask the patient to find another doctor, or arrange for another doctor to take her on as a patient, however, if he wants to pursue a romantic relationship.

I don't know if this is part of this man's thinking.

You also know that it is very common for women to fall in love with a kindly doctor. (or minister/priest, counselor, &c.) Psychologists call this "transference." https://www.theguardian.com/society/2004/oct/14/primarycare.g2

I can't say that this is operative in your situation, but it is something to think about.

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

We both live in south america, so he fortunately won't lose his license.

It's funny because most of the times I went to his office at the public hospital he seemed to act mean whenever I tried to advance on him (specially in front of other people). So I don't think I fell in love with him for being so nice. Anyway I wouldn't want transference to be working when he makes a diagnosis since I need him to be as accurate as he can.

I think he's incapable of loving other thing besides his career, so it makes sense. If he's thinking of me it would probably be because he is expecting my money to be in his pockets. His rate almost doubles other doctor's, despite his office is a modest one.

I'm afraid I had to go to his office either way because I have a condition that repeats each month, so now you know which is this doctor specialty. My Ceres is conjunct his asteroid aesculapius so it seems he'll be my main doctor for a long time. I think I'm fortunate because I started to address my feminine ailments just because I fell in love with him, if not I would have put my health in the hands of a female novice doctor (I don't trust older doctors because sometimes they knowledge isn't up to date, nor young male doctors because some of them had "harassed" me, or tried to flirt with me).

Thanks for your insight.

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

And then the moon is void of the course, meaning your current situation is unlikely to change.
Don't you think a VOC moon may be similar to finding the Priestess in a tarot spread? A hidden thing, or something that shouldn't be known in advance? Also, astrologer Lilly says that a Sagittarius VOC Moon "can still bring a matter to perfection".

waybread

You're right on Lilly-- apparently a Jupiter rulership would give the moon a little more power. I think this would mostly work if the two significators were otherwise looking promising. Mars and Venus here don't apply to an aspect, and there isn't much sharing of essential dignity. (Mars is in his triplicity in Cancer, Venus is in her face in Aquarius.)

The house rulers of the two significators are the moon and Saturn. Lilly seemed to allow an out-of-sign perfection if it wasn't much of a reach, but there is a 9-degree spread between these two planets. So I still don't see much developing out of this chart.

BlackLioness87

The house rulers of the two significators are the moon and Saturn. Lilly seemed to allow an out-of-sign perfection if it wasn't much of a reach, but there is a 9-degree spread between these two planets. So I still don't see much developing out of this chart.

@waybread, but my 11 degrees apart natal Mars and Venus conjunction seems to play a role in my life (just kidding, this loose conjunction plays out but I guess not as a less than 7 degrees conjunction would do).

Thank you very much for your explanation. Best regards :D!!