Greetings!

Hello, how is everyone. What a cool website, found it by accident! Here's me:

Let me know if you see anything interesting. I'm looking forward to some interesting conversation with everyone. But I am very much a beginner! :D

Arian Maverick

Welcome to the forums, 23! :D

I immediately noticed that you have a Mystic Rectangle in your natal chart including your first house Jupiter in Aries opposite sixth house Neptune in Libra and third house Mars in Gemini opposite eighth house Neptune in Saggitarius. There is also a T-square including your tight tenth house Mercury/Sun conjunction in Aquarius opposite fourth house Saturn in the last degree of Cancer, both square seventh house Uranus in Scorpio.

Here is the sabian symbol of the degree opposite the apex point of your T-square:

37__(7°)
WOMAN OF SAMARIA COMES TO DRAW WATER FROM THE WELL The gaining of perspective by a return to ancient sources of being. Introspective approach to collective unconscious.

___*When positive, the degree is absolute and wholly impersonal self-giving in the hope of an honest self-realization, and when negative, a debasing and carefree dissoluteness accepted in compensation for the unattained and more enduring satisfactions.

Aquarian Maverick

Do you really think those aspects are really there? The chart was generated with pretty wide orbs (I think 8 deg for nearly all the aspects). The t-square often doesn't get recognised because of the 7 degrees between Uranus and Saturn. I also thought the mystic rectangle would have had even more tighter orbs to be considered a mystic rectangle. :? :)

I've also never known what to make of an anarectic Saturn opposing Sun and Merc!