Again about solar return chart

Cleopatra

Hi,
I looked at my solar return for 2006/2007 and I saw almost all planets in 4th and 7th solar houses...Sun, Jupiter, Mars and Pluto in 4th and Moon, Uranus and North Node in 7th. Mars rules 9th solar house.
In my natal chart Moon/Capricorn are intercepted in the solar it happens again.

What do u think, any chance to move abroad?

Thanks,

Last edited:

Cleopatra

Here is the Solar return chart...
I'm curious to know what Mars conjunct IC and Moon conjunct DC mean?

Please, if somebody can help me with info!!!

Attachments

• Solar2007.gif
    Solar2007.gif
    9 KB · Views: 62

Arian Maverick

Unfortunately, the solar return chart you posted is not easily readable, at least on my computer. Is there any way you can restore the image to its original size or post your natal data so I can create the chart myself? I am certainly not claiming expertise in this area, but I am willing to take a look ;)

Arian Maverick

yelena234

Hello,

you have ruler of 4th in 1st: you could relocate, but there is no sign of relocating to abroad.

I will look my charts, when I relocated to abroad, and tell you then.

Yelena

wilsontc

Staff member
emotions, to Cleopatra

Cleopatra,

From what I can see, you have a massive T-square pointing to energy in the 4th house (home, also emotions), indicating that this might be a good year to get your emotional issues in order.

Emotionally,

Tim

Cleopatra

Yelena,

Thanks ....you know people see what they want to see and I saw relocation abroad (I'm feeling to escape to far away) :) but you are right!!! Please can you give more information about your chart at the time of your relocation?

Tim,

You are also right 'coz since my birthday in November I'm more involved in emotional problems than usual... maybe I have to look for inner peace and put them in order!

Cleo

kyle8921

I'm not sure what to tell you as far as relocating. I'd say, from my past experiences, a good time to move somewhere is if your progressed Sun changes signs. I was doing an interpretation for a friend, and I discovered that her Progressed Sun left Sag and entered Cap when she was 11 years old. Turns out she moved from Texas to Ohio when she was 11. I was a little shocked ><

But, I may be wrong... the Sun may have nothing to do with it.

Cleopatra

Kyle,

When Sun changes sign something importnat can happen...it can be relocation maybe. When my Sagittarius Sun changed its sign (3,5 years ago) I split up with my very serious boyfriend 'coz I needed changes and I was sure he is not part of them :)

This year the progressed Venus conjunct my natal Sun and my love life is a big big mess.

yelena234

Dear Cleopatra,

I see in your Solar, that there is ruler of 9th Mars in conjuction with IC. In my case, my DC ruler is Mars: it happened always, that some man wanted a serious relationship with me. That doesn't mean, that I wanted the same with him.

Here is Mars ruler of 9th, and your 7th has more planets, there is chance to move with some man to abrod, not alone. This year is also more chances to get new man, or new relationship.
I am telling you from my experiences: in my Birth Chart I have Sun in 7th, Mercury in 6th, conjuction DC. Everytime, I had Solar with this two planets in 7th, there was somebody on the horizont. That means, I have to be again AC Libra, because my Sun is on 6.46 degrees of Taurus.

About Sun changing the sign, in my case was 2002 when my Sun changed the sign. I didn't go anywhere, but my old (my Karma) love came back to me. After one year, 2003 was all over (very bad year for me!).

So much for now,
Yelena

p.s. You should post your Solar more clear, because is very bad to see your 4th and 7th house.

Last edited:

Fem Greek

In my relocation back in 2003 as I looked up in my solar return year,
I have Sun and Mercury in 4th.
the 3rd house is my natal 9th for education and ruler of 4th Capr./Saturn stayed in 9th which turns an opposition to Pluto in 3rd.
Precious experience but I did not enjoy my self with education and some living conditions bothered me.
Also the ruler of my 1st solar return was in 3rd house.
It seems like i had to go away, though.

Fem.

Cleopatra

Hmmm...Solar AC is in Virgo and Mercury is in the 3th solar house, transiting Jupiter this year will enter the 3rd natal house as well - it sounds like I have to study something :)

Fem Greek

The image you sent has expired, can you post it again?and your natal also..
I like these questions, may be I will help you..as far as my knowledge allows

Fem Greek

Hi Cleopatra,
I think that you want to relocate as it shows from your so many planets in 4th.
For my experience, If there is something to come is about May 2007 when you have more possibilities.Because Sun will travel through your solar 9th house and during the same period transit Jupiter will conjuct your mars-ruler of 9th solar and ruler of 6th-house for jobs. (finding a job abroad?).
Also venus and Uranus transits will trine eachother and both your 4th house ruler Uranus, the same month.
Do you have something in mind during May?

Cleopatra

Fem Greek, for the moment no idea what can happen in May, but there is still time. I only recieved an offer to move to another city in Bulgaria but I don't like the job.