Confused

Alilad55

https://imgur.com/a/EhBkLrY Hello, Can anyone help me to better interpret the setting of my seventh house, ie marriage, more precisely Pluto, which is its ruler and which is at 29 ° and which is in conjunction with Venus, which is the ruler of the first house and Jupiter as the ruler of the eighth (death of marriage)? According to what I researched, as a layman and a beginner, that degree is a degree of crying and it is not good for the position of marriage, possessiveness, jealousy, death of marriage ... so if you can, a little help in resolving the position of the seventh house. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zora

Account Closed
https://imgur.com/a/EhBkLrY Hello, Can anyone help me to better interpret the setting of my seventh house, ie marriage, more precisely Pluto, which is its ruler and which is at 29 ° and which is in conjunction with Venus, which is the ruler of the first house and Jupiter as the ruler of the eighth (death of marriage)?

According to what I researched, as a layman and a beginner, that degree is a degree of crying and it is not good for the position of marriage, possessiveness, jealousy, death of marriage ... so if you can, a little help in resolving the position of the seventh house. Thanks in advance.

Hi Alilad,

I really would like to know where you got this information from ? Did you ever read an astrology book to learn some basics? This is the best you can do - to understand a chart -as a beginner - and not to google it.

7th house in a chart is about encountering people in general, is your personal partner attracting energy - and shows what kind of partner you feel yourself attracted from and what you need to start a relationship - matching your personal energies and needs.

8th house for me is commited relationship, marriage and what you feel yourself bound to and see as important for you - to stay for longer with a person - you have met and have started a relationship with. But 8th house is also your family traditions, their values and dogmata - you have been brought up an grew up in - and your family opinions on you - also about marriage - you have taken over in your youth.

Pluto rules your 7th house and your pluto is strong placed in own house and own sign as ruler of 7th in 7th - and is of self-purpose in 7th house - wanting persistingly a relationship with a passionate partner you can go into deep emotional waters with and you feel attracted from "like magic" from the first moment on.

Jupiter rules your 8th house and has in 7th house - only one intention and purpose - to find a partner for a commited relation ship -you once will get married to.