Dasha of a Maraka (Venus) - Marriage, Wealth, Parents, Profession

ronin1234

Hi all

I would be starting my Venus Mahadasha in 2022.

How do you think, the mahadasha can turn out for me, as Venus is a Maraka for me in Lagna chart, and is debilitated in the 8th house in Navamsa chart.

I have these questions:

1. Will I get married in year 2022-23?

2. How will be my married life according to Navamsa,as there are 3 debilitated planets in my Navamsa?

3. How will be my parents life, aftermy marriage?

4. Will I beable to settle and work in abroad in 2022-23?

5. How would my profession go in Venus Mahadasha?

DATE OF BIRTH: Nov 4, 1995
TIME OF BIRTH: 4:20 PM
PLACE OF BIRTH: Delhi, India
I am attaching following charts with this thread for analysis:
1. Lagna and Navamsa Chart
2. Nakshatra, degrees, vimshottari dasha for Lagna
3. Lagna & Hora Chart
4. Saptamsha and Navamsha chart
5. Dashamsha and Dwadashamsha chart

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210912-145812_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210912-145812_Drive.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20210912-145824_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210912-145824_Drive.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20210912-145914_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210912-145914_Drive.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20210912-145925_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210912-145925_Drive.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20210912-145936_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210912-145936_Drive.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 24

creativei

1. Will I get married in year 2022-23?

No not possible sat rahu 6th lord sun aspecting 2nd it delays marriage only after 30 its possible before that you may see many alliance and get bitter exp . even chances of love .

2. How will be my married life according to Navamsa,as there are 3 debilitated planets in my Navamsa?

forget abt navamsa main chart is imp . in d9 7th lord in 2nd gives well to do spouse at same time not a good nature guy . relationship will be egoistic dominating one . in addition to that there is a possibility of extra curricular activities ! . he will be harsh and arrogant adamant at times but it will be fine . tries to control you and your money . wish to be center of attraction in family demands high respects and favors . my highway or highway type . both of them has physical attraction but emotionally little bit cold . you have to adjust lot else it breaks . along with it spouse may be sickly and will have many loses in life comparing to your status he will be low. other than he is spiritual pretty dynamic always travelling hardly stays in home . will have business mind in all aspects . even spending for family he is calculative . you see everything in philosophical spiritual global humanitarian with generous mind wheresas he is self centered logical have dual mindset in all aspects . good guy only but likings and taste differs . next sun dasa will be testing period for both of you it gives quarrels debts disputes sickness to husband medical expenses animosity take care .

3. How will be my parents life, after my marriage?

mother health troubles she will hv conflicts with her hubby dad may suffer from health issues debts low paid job sudden financial health issues . but it will be fine . gains from son in law attached to him will live with you after marriage . your mother is more attached with your spouse than father . influential in your married life your spouse too give importance to her speech though at times theres some difference of opinions it wont affect in any way .

4. Will I be able to settle and work in abroad in 2022-23?

yes you can but not now . still few years to go happens only after marriage .

5. How would my profession go in Venus Mahadasha?

venus as lord of 3rd and 8th gives many sudden changes in profession family finance father and health wise too take care dad his health will detonate . you will have good job with good salary with lots of travelling , even you may write book too chances of your articles published in newspaper and magazine . you are highly educated may even done phd too . you use that well in profession . just wait for marriage after that your life changes totally . your influential forceful persuasive speaker too . good at teaching or legal side . major profession change happens in 2025 .

children's life is good they bring happiness to you they too come up in life well . mostly you have daughter first and son second . Your professional life is much good than married life . you rise suddenly in your career . but health often troubles take care eyes it may give trouble eat at proper time . except spouse nature everything is good . its your karma you have to face some disgrace from hubby worship maha vishnu once to go to tirupathi your life will be good ..

kshantaram

Premium Member
jupiter-venus-mars scorpio 9th, research-occult-forensic science/chemistry/advisory-teaching aptitudes, tending to distant lands.

venus lord 8th over 9th calling for extra effort towards luck-education-distant lands, 20yrs venus dasa. Wear o.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart.

ketu now transit scorpio 9th till March 022, distancing from father, tending to distant lands; pain-injury-surgery urological-liver-kidney-thigh inflammations.

Jupiter till May 14th transit natal saturn own acquarius 12th, foreign lands, foreign job, reform, innovation. prone to liver-feet-sicatica issues.

Saturn coming 2yrs or so transit own capricorn 11th, gains from technology, old friends, old people, govt, event managament, and foreign lands as lord 12th.

Sun-mer-rahu libra 8th, toxic health issues heart-stomach-skin-urological etc, rise-fall in life, interest in politics and political research and into international relations; prayers for ancestors, observe fast Amavasya evenings, wear gomedh over pendant touching heart.

Mercury lord 7th over 8th, sickness for spouse, foreign spouse.

Ketu come April 022 transits natal sun-mer-rahu libra 8th, pain-injury-surgery; life-style-changes;

Rahu come April 022 transit natal ketu aries 2nd, hyper-impulsive, earning through foreign sources, life-style changes.

natal ketu aries 2nd, detachment from family-finances, pain-injury-surgery head-brain-teeth-throat inflammations etc. perform homa for ketu.

Most planets between ketu-rahu, disruptive ketu cycle getting over in another 2yrs; rahu cycle starts come April 022.

Jupiter May 15th transit moon own pisces ascendant trine natal jupiter-mars-venus scorpio 9th supportive of luck, distant lands, marriage.

Moon pisces compatible with moons pisces, cancer, scorpio.

hope inputs help, share feedbacks, wishing well,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

ronin1234

Thank you Kshantaram Sir and Creativei Sir.

I am a male. My girlfriend is actually exactly how you defined in your prediction. I love her. And I know all these things about her. And even then I think I am ready to marry her. I think it is my Karma. It can be my past life due. I am actually happy, if I have got this opportunity to payback my past life due.

I am sorry, I don't belive in doing remedies for short term gains of just one life time. I want my destiny to play out, so that I can payback the bad karmas of past lives and move towards spirituality.

I am quite materialistic also, and that is why I asked about job and finances.

Thank you for taking out your time and answering my questions. 😊