Can anyone read my chart :) (General chart reading)

rosegarden

What do you want to know?

I’m not very good at astrology, but there are few basic things i can tell

Sun and moon in pisces : empathetic, intuitive, artistic, understanding, prone to escapism

Sun and moon in the 7th house: diplomatic, seeks balance, appreciates relationships

With having your sun, moon and Venus in pisces + in the 7th house you most definitely have makes for being artistic in something, maybe writing or something aesthetic like painting

Ascendant (and south node) in virgo: helps to earth/balance pisces energy and gives more practical approach to how you view life and how you go about things

You have also planets in capricorn and taurus, which helps to balance this watery pisces energy even more. It’s great since sometimes pisces tends to live in their own reality. Which can be a great thing as well, but earth energy still is a helpful balance for that. :)

I hope this gave some insight, but as i said i’m also still trying to learn astrology more myself, so i could tell just some very basic things.

Nance7

What do you want to know?

I’m not very good at astrology, but there are few basic things i can tell

Sun and moon in pisces : empathetic, intuitive, artistic, understanding, prone to escapism

Sun and moon in the 7th house: diplomatic, seeks balance, appreciates relationships

With having your sun, moon and Venus in pisces + in the 7th house you most definitely have makes for being artistic in something, maybe writing or something aesthetic like painting

Ascendant (and south node) in virgo: helps to earth/balance pisces energy and gives more practical approach to how you view life and how you go about things

You have also planets in capricorn and taurus, which helps to balance this watery pisces energy even more. It’s great since sometimes pisces tends to live in their own reality. Which can be a great thing as well, but earth energy still is a helpful balance for that. :)

I hope this gave some insight, but as i said i’m also still trying to learn astrology more myself, so i could tell just some very basic things.

No they are all good points so thanks for your input :)
I am learning about natal charts too and just curious about learning more and speaking to other like minded people and gaining information by talking too
How did you get into astrology ? :)

rosegarden

No they are all good points so thanks for your input :)
I am learning about natal charts too and just curious about learning more and speaking to other like minded people and gaining information by talking too
How did you get into astrology ? :)

Thank you. :)
You’re in the right place then, this forum is very good for talking and sharing and gaining information about astrology.
I got into astrology back in the end of 2018 when i was watching a video about my sun sign sagittarius. The person making that video mentioned that there are moon sign and ascendant and other planets as well, that was the first time i heard about it. Then i ordered a report from astrology site and that’s basically how i got into astrology.
How about you, how did you get into astrology? :)

Last edited:

Nance7

Thank you. :)
You’re in the right place then, this forum is very good for talking and sharing and gaining information about astrology.
I got into astrology back in the end of 2018 when i was watching a video about my sun sign sagittarius. The person making that video mentioned that there are moon sign and ascendant and other planets as well, that was the first time i heard about it. Then i ordered a report from astrology site and that’s basically how i got into astrology.
How about you, how did you get into astrology? :)

Ah cool I’ve bought a few books too and just googled a lot and had readings too oh and done natal charts readings for myself and people I know, the computerised ones.
I got into after a colleague told me about having a moon sign an ascendant and Mars sign etc. That was about a year or so ago
Obsessed it the word haha

rosegarden

Ah cool I’ve bought a few books too and just googled a lot and had readings too oh and done natal charts readings for myself and people I know, the computerised ones.
I got into after a colleague told me about having a moon sign an ascendant and Mars sign etc. That was about a year or so ago
Obsessed it the word haha

Sounds good. :) It’s nice how easily you can see your own natal chart online and learn about it.

Nance7

Oh just some second hand ones :)
But these: Moon Phase Astrology: The Lunar Key to Your Destiny

Aspects In Astrology: A Comprehensive guide to Interpretation