Will we speak again?

MykelJ86

Need help intrepreting this chart. I am reading it as a no. We just fell out the other day but I'm just curious. Would love to hear all of your interpretations. I blocked a love interest on Saturday but I keep having this feeling he might try to contact me again. I'm interpreting it as a no but having trouble with understanding all the oppositions. Would love to hear you alls interpretations.

[url=https://imgur.com/sZzMvg8] [/URL]

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
We need a link to the chart, per the moderator's comments in your initial post. Also, what is this person to you, bf, friend?

MykelJ86

We need a link to the chart, per the moderator's comments in your initial post. Also, what is this person to you, bf, friend?

Thank you! I fixed it and edited the description. We are both males btw. I figured that the answer was no but had trouble interpreting the other oppositions and such. I blocked him on Saturday but have a feeling he might try to recontact me.

IleneK

Premium Member
It looks like a no to me.

His significator/Venus separates from you/Mars. He has little energy related to this question, Venus being in the sign of it detriment, and by reception he has as little interest in you as you do in him.